Chapter Five

A New (A Sequel to Thank You For The Broken Heart)

Your POV

When a day is said and done in the middle of the night and you're fast asleep my love~ ♫♪♫

"Hmmhrmm..." I stopped my cellphone from ringing. I scratched my head and rubbed my eyes. *Already morning?* I thought and closed my eyes again. My phone started beeping. "urgh! Why so early?" I murmured. I checked my phone.

 

From: Sehun ^^

Message: Good morning. Wake up Hyunhee! You busy today? Wanna play video games with me? Text back :)

 

Oh it's from Sehun.. I smiled and replied "Okay. I'll just text you later." I streteched and walked in the bathroom. I wore this before going downstairs. My mom was cooking breakfast. "Good morning mom." I greeted her and kissed her cheek while smiling. She smiled back. "Good morning sweetie, slept well?" She asked and I nodded. "Sehun was here last night..." I started. She stared at me. "How?" She asked. "He snicked in." I replied. "And?" She asked asking me to continue. "We had a little chit-chat." I answered and my mom nodded, serving me my bread with nutella. I started eating and drinking my hot milk.

"I'll be going now, mom." I shouted. "Where are you doing?" My mom asked. "Sehun's place." I replied honestly. "Okay. Be home before 9 pm." I nodded and walked out of the house. Sehun's place isn't that far away. I just use my bike.

 

"Mooommmmmyyy dear!" I shouted from outside Sehun's place. Her mom rushed towards the gate with a smile painted on her face. His mom asked me to call her Mommy dear. "Oh my gosh! My daughter! Hyunhee! It's been a long time! What happened?! Where have you been?!" She asked and started hugging me. I hugged her back. "Sorry mommy dear, I was busy with stuffs." She nodded and hugged me tighter. "Sehun's upstairs." She said and I walked in their house.

Nothing changed. It's the same old house. I walked upstairs and saw Sehun playing Tekken 6 in his room... with his girlfriend. *Am I still welcome?* I thought. "Oh! Sehun! Your bestfriend is here." Her girlfriend said and started walking towards me. She held my hand and asked me to sit beside her. "Hi. I'm Sooyoon, what's your name?" She asked while smiling. "I'm Hyunhee." I replied in a low voice. "Oh you're here!" Sehun beamed and walked towards us. I smiled at him.

"Hyunhee! Let's go downstairs and prepare some food. Is that okay with you?" She asked while smiling. I nodded and smiled. "Sure." We went to the kitchen. "So, hyunhee... do you like ice creams?" She asked me while smiling. "Yup! I love chocolate ice creams." I replied and she laughed. She opened the refrigirator and took out the box of ice cream with different flavors. My eyes sparkled. "Would you mind getting some cups?" She asked me. I nodded. We ended up with this. "Sehun mentions a lot of things about you." She said while smiling. I stared at her. She laughed. "He said that you love reading and how religious you are." She said. "Ohh.. *laughs* Really? Well yeah, I kinda am." I replied. "He also told me that you confessed to him before.." She said not removing the smile on her face. "Oh my-- really? Oh my Gosh." I said feeling embarrassed. "You don't need to feel bad. I think it's kinda cute." She replied while eye smiling. I chuckled. "Yeah.. I kinda like him before." She nodded. "Let's bring this upstairs, okay? Kajja!" 

We walked upstairs and we started digging in.

 

KAI's POV

Tomorrow's the big trip to Philippines! It's 1 in the afternoon, I decided to text Hyunhee.

 

To: Hyunhee<3

Message: Baby! Where are you? ^^ Are you excited for the trip tomorrow? Do you want me to go there?

*sent*

 

I smiled. I can't wait! I have so many plans for tomorrow. After 10 minutes, she's not replying. I texted her again.

 

To: Hyunhee<3

Message: Baby? Are you there? Please reply. Do you want me to call you?

*sent*

 

After another 10 minutes, she's still not replying. I decided to call her. She answered her phone. "Hello?" I asked. "Hi." A guy answered on the other line... "Who's this?! Where's Hyunhee?!" I asked while shouting. "Whoa bro chill.. She's here with me. This is Sehun, by the way." The guy replied. So it's HIM...

 

 

They're back from being bestfriends?

 

 

 

The idea pierced my heart.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

500+ views! Thank you guys! Sorry for not updating for 2 days T.T Huhuhuhu!

Comment and subscribe <3 lots of love xoxo