Featured | Teach Sulli How To Fall In Love!

❝ k o r j a n e s e advertisements ▸ closed

Teach Sulli How To Fall In Love!

 

 

This is a weird story about a perfect guy turned to a cupid just to help 50 girls to find their true love before he became a human again. Cupid Lee Taemin is already done helping 49 girls with the help of a love fairy that cursed him to be a cupid and he already found the 50th girl. And that 50th girl is a tomboy, a hard headed girl! A hard headed girl who couldn't tell her Gucci over her Louis Vuitton, a hard headed girl who eats like a pig, a hard headed girl who is a part of male soccer team and a hard headed tomboy who couldn't clean her own room!! Cupid Taemin is here teach the tomboy, Choi Jinri how to fall in love.
 
But Jinri, is not interested in love nor guys!! Well, next to Choi Minho; a transfer student in Jinri's school and Taemin chose him to be a perfect candidate to Jinri . Minho is just perfect as Taemin but Taemin is just simply an arrogant person. He got the looks, the height, the brain, the talent and the attitude! He's almost perfect..He's Taemin's bestfriend!!
 
In the end, will Cupid Taemin success to teach Jinri how to fall in love and become a human again? Would Jinri fall in love for Minho or will she fall in love to the person that teach her?

 

A U T H O R: Sapphiregum

C H A R A C T E R S: Sulli, Taemin, Minho, Super Junior
 
G E N R E: Romance, School Life, Comedy, Fantasy
 
M A T U R E   R A T E D: No
 
 
 

 

This is the chosen featured story of the week. The reason why I chose this because it's one of a kind story with cute concept.