My Love Ones.

My Love Ones.

 

The day Yoona and Seohyun was born they're mother left and ran away with other man, the two girls grew up without a mother figure and was well manner. The girls love their father dearly and always doing what they can to make their father proud of them. After the two twins graduated high school they moved to a different city because of the girls father job. They wanted to be with their father and where ever he goes the twins will surely follow. They moved into this nice quite neighborhood.

 

"Hello and welcome to our neigh hood." said the women.

The three of them turn around to greet the women and her two son. "Thank you." the two girls bow.

"My name is Victoria Xi, these are my son Luhan and Sehun."

Bow to the Jung family."Hello."

The girls father smile. "Hello boys, Mrs. Xi, my name is Yunho and these are my daughters Yoona and Seohyun. "

"Lovely girls you have, please call me Victoria." she said with a smile.

"Thank you." he smile and looked at his daughter.

"Appa, we're going to bring these inside first." Yoona said and carry a box.

"We'll come help you guys move in." Sehun said.

"It's ok, I don’t want to trouble you boys."

"Not at all sir."

 

Luhan and Sehun went over to the new house and help unpacked there things, after couple of hours the girls cooked dinner and invited the boys parents over. The Xi family and the Jung were talking and having a good time getting to know each other. After dinner the Xi boys and their parents went home while the two twins clean the place up. It's been a month since they move in, most day Sehun would go over to hang out with the twins since his older brother Luhan is busy with his girlfriend Yuri.

 

"Sehun, why don’t you find a girlfriend too?" Yoona ask the young boy.

He turn to look at the older girl."Noona, it's not that I'm not handsome, I'm really handsome I just cant find a girl that I would like to date."

She smile."Your so full of yourself." she said and smile.

Stood up. "Noona." he pouted.

"Yah, your not a baby anymore..stop pouting." she shout back.

 

Seohyun walk into the living room and saw the two of them going at it, she just smile and grab an apple and left them be. She went to yard and sit down under the tree and start reading her book, she didn’t notice that Luhan was watching her. He decided to walk over to the fence and shouted at her.
 

"Seohyun."

She turn her head to the side and saw Luhan."Oh, Luhan." she said as she got up.

"What are you doing?" he ask.

"Reading a book." she answer back.

"Is Sehun in your house?"

"Yeah, he and Yoona are arguing about something." reach the fence.

"And you're not enjoying them?"

Shaking her head."Nah, I rather read." show him the book.

Took the book from her hand."Hey." she said trying to reach for her book. "Luhan if you don’t give me my book I'm going to beat your brother up." put her arms on her waist and pretend to be mad.

"Go and beat him up." he said and smile at her.

"Ok." turn around and ran towards the house.

 

Luhan climb over the fence and ran towards the house too, when he got inside he saw Seohyun headlock Sehun. He ran over and tickle Seohyun so she let go of Sehun, when Yoona enter the living room again and saw Luhan tickling her sister she ran up and jump on Luhan back, she cover his eyes.

 

"Yah, this isnt fair." he said trying to move her hand.

"You're the one that start it first." still covering his eyes.

"Luhan give me my book and I'll let Sehun go." still holding his head in a headlock.

"Hyung give noona her book or I'll die." he said.

 

The four of them were playful arguing back and forth, Sehun decided to lift Seohyun up and she let go of the headlock on him. He spin her around in his arms as she tighten the grip on his neck so she wouldn’t fall. Luhan got Yoona off as he spin her around to face him, he headlock Yoona and she hit Luhan in the stomach. He let go and they finally stop they're fight and sat down to rest.

 

"Ok, I'm tired." Luhan said and resting his head on Yoona shoulder.

"Who told you to mess with my twin."

"Hyung you started this fight, I almost got my head taken off." he said touching his neck.

Seohyun smile."You'll be fine." touching Sehun head as he lay it on her lap.

"I got to go, Yuri waiting for me. Next time I wont be so easy on you guys." he said as he got up from sitting next to Yoona.

"If there's a next time."

"I don’t want to get involve again." Sehun said as he sat up.

 

After Luhan left the two girls cook some dinner and they had it together with Sehun, after staying with the twins for a bit more he went home. Luhan was starting to have feelings for Yoona as he spend more and more time with them, Sehun liked Seohyun since she was always treating him nicely and take care of him. Six months since the move in the Luhan broke up with his girlfriend Yuri and confess his feelings for Yoona. She didn’t know what to say when he told her that he likes her, after the talk she came inside the house and told her twin about the confession.

 

"Seohyun, I have something to tell you." she said looking at her sister back.

Turn around to face her twin."He told you he like you?"

Surprise."How did you know?" Point at the window."Oh."

"If you like him, go for it. If you don't then tell him."

"What do you think I should do?"

"The choice is up to you, not me." turning her back to her twin again.

"You're not helping."

"What do you want me to do? Go and kiss him if he really like you?" she said jokingly with a small laugh.

Clap her hand."That's it..that's a good idea Seohyun." she said in a excitement.

She turn around shockingly." What? You're joking with me right?" she said and stood up.

"No, I think that would be a great idea..Seohyun ah, please..i like him too..but I really want to know."

"No, I'm not doing it..if  you want to know find out by yourself."

Walk over to her twin. "Please..Seohyun ah, please help your twin out." she said with a sad pout.

Thinking for a bit."Fine." she said unhappy.

"Thank you, I love you." she said and hug her twin tight.

Trying to get her off. "Ok, you’re killing me." she said and push her sister away from her neck.

"Sorry."

 

After a few days since the confession, Seohyun decided to put her plan into action. She went over to their house when one of the maid said Luhan was in his room, she went up and knock on his door. She heard a sound but she wasn’t sure if he said for her to go in, she went into his room and didn’t find him anywhere.

 

"Luhan?" she said looking around, as she turn around and bump into Luhan while he just came out of the shower."Omg, I'm sorry." she stood up and turn away. "Um..i'll talk to you later." she about to turn towards the door when he stop her.

"Wait, just tell me now?" he said still holding her hand.

"Um..i..i..um."

Turn her around. "Seohyun." he said looking at her shy, embarrass face. He smile at her cuteness, and move her hair away from her face.

Push his hand away. "I'll just talk to you later." ran out.

 

Luhan just smile as he saw her ran towards her house from his window, later that night he couldn’t get Seohyun face off his mind. He turn back and forth the whole night but couldn’t sleep, he then decided to go for a walk around the yard. When he went outside he didn’t expect to see her, he climb over the fence again and slowly walk behind and called her name out. She turn around and saw him, she couldn’t look at him.

 

"Are you still shy?"

"Um. I got to go." start speeding her walk.

"Wait." he said to her.

Stop walking."What is it?" not turning around to face him.

He walk up to her."I do like Yoona." he said and turn her around to meet his eyes.

 

When her dark brown eyes met with his eyes he couldn’t take his eyes off her, the moon shining brightly on her face and making her eye sparkling. She clear to get his attention off her eyes.

 

"Luhan, if you really like Yoona..then go for her..but if you hurt her I'll hate you forever." she said stepping couple feet back.

"I won't..but how do I know if she like me..i ask her but she didn’t say anything and just ask for time."

She smile."Don’t worry, you will know soon enough."

 

Seohyun turn around and start walking towards their house, he watches as she enter the house and climb over the fence to his house. He went inside the house and fell asleep. It's been couple and Sehun finally came back home from visiting his friends from out of the city, he went over the to twins when Seohyun open the door. He had this big smile on when he saw her smile.

 

"You're back?"

Nod his head."Did you miss me?"

Shake her head."Never." she open the door to let him in. "Would you like to drink or eat something?"

"I miss your cooking noona." he said and follow her to the kitchen.

"Liar." she said with a small smile.

"Really noona, I miss your cooking to most."

Turn around to face him. "Or do you just miss my twin?" cross her arms.

Shaking his head hard."No..i will never like Yoona noona..i only like you."

She smile and walk off."I'm just playing with you Sehuna, come sit down and I'll make you something to eat."

 

Sehun watch Seohyun back as she walks back and forth to prepare something for him to eat, he walks up to Seohyun and hug her from behind. She was shock that she didn’t even move, she just stood there.

 

"Noona, I really like you..i know it hasn’t been long, but I really like you."

Put the plates down on the counter. "Sehun ah, i.."

Sehun interrupter her."No noona, don't say anything..just let me like you like this..did you know that the day I was gone, I miss you so much, I took my phone out and look at your photos over and over." Turn her around to face him. "I know you might not have those feelings for me, but its ok..i can wait..as long as you let me be near you."

"You silly boy, you're thinking to much." lightly push him away from her. "Go sit down or I'm not making you anything anymore."

He smile at her being herself. "Ok..ok." put his hand up in defeat and walk back to his seat.

 

Seohyun and Sehun were talking when she heard the door open, she got up and walk towards the door when she saw her father. She ran up to him and give him a hug.

 

"Appa, I miss you so much." hug her father again.

"Oh baby, I miss you too." hug her back. "How are you and Yoona?"

"We're doing good..we're happy to see you again."

"I'm happy to see you girls again too..now where is this sister of yours?"

"She went out with Luhan."

"Oh."

"Hello Mr. Jung." Sehun said and bow to the older man.

"Ah, Sehun..how are you?"

"I'm doing good sir."

"That's good to hear, thank you for coming over to talk with my girls while I was gone."

"No sir, I should be the one thanking you for letting me and my brother come over to chat with them."

 

The three of them sat down and talk for a bit before Sehun decided to leave and give the time to Seohyun and her father to catch up. On his way out he saw Yoona and Luhan coming home, he told Yoona who came home and she rush towards her house. The Jung spend the day catching up and telling each other their day. Soon their father had to leave again leaving his two daughter in the care of Mrs. Xi and her two son. Within a couple of days Luhan spend some time with Yoona but he couldn’t think about anything else but Seohyun in his mind, he try and try but her face kept popping up. Yoona notice and she felt sad that he wasn’t enjoying their date, when she came home she told Seohyun and she was a little mad.

 

"Seohyun what should I do? I really like him now?"

"Then talk to him, ask what's wrong?"

"Should i? What if he doesn't like it?"

"If you really want to know his feelings for you, then you have to ask. He's not going to tell you if you don’t talk to him about it."

Sigh loudly."I guess."

"Do you want me to talk with him?"

Stood up." Can you?" in a happy tone.

Laugh at her twin."Sure, when I see him I will. Go sleep."

"Yeah." walk out of her sister room.

 

Seohyun close her books and stood up and went down to the kitchen, she was getting something for her to drink when she heard a knock on the door. She went to open the door when she saw Sehun, she invited him inside the house.

 

"What are you doing here so late at night?" she ask as he came inside the house.

Look at his watch. "It's only 10 pm."

"Is there something I can do for you?" following him to the living room.

"There is." stop on his track and turn to face Seohyun. "I want you to be my girlfriend."

Surprise at his sudden question."I, what? I.."

"I know you're not ready but I need you to be my girlfriend..if you really want to help your sister then date me."

"H..How did you know?"

"My brother told me everything when he came home from the date he had with Yoona, I know she must have been hurt..so date me and he cant like you."

"Sehuna, I don’t want to date anyone at the moment..i have to study for my classes."

"He likes you Seohyun, you been on his mind all day today that's why he couldn’t focus on Yoona."

 

He walk up to Seohyun and pull her to sit down and the two of them talk, after he told Seohyun everything he know about Luhan having feelings for Seohyun she didn’t know what to do. Few days went by and she went over to the Xi house, she went to meet Sehun in his room. As the two were walking down to the living room Luhan walk into the house, Seohyun looked at the boy by the door and stood up and walk over to Sehun side and put her arms around his arm.

 

"Seohyun ah, why are you here?" looking at her holding his brother arm.

"I came to see Sehun."

"Hyung, Seohyun my girlfriend. This isnt this great." he said with a smile.

Seohyun look up at the young boy. "Seohyun is this true?" Luhan said with sadness in his voice.

Seohyun didn’t want to look at Luhan as she just nod. "Hyung, I'm going out for a bit with Seohyun."

 

Sehun held Seohyun hand and the two walk pass Luhan as he turn to look at Seohyun, she to turn to look at him. When they got outside he let go of her hand and they both got into the car and drove off. In the car they didn’t say a word, it was full of silent.

 

"Sehun, I'm sorry."

A small smile appear on his lips."Don't be, I know why you did that."

"Yoona really like him."

"And you like him too."

She look at the young boy."Sehun ah, I don’t have feelings for him."

"You cant see it but I can. By the way you couldn’t look at him, or even speak to him..i know you like him."

"I really don’t like him." she said and grab his arm.

He turn to look at her."Ok, ok..if you say so." turn back to watch the road.

"But you don't believe me."

"Then make me believe it." he said to her.

 

The two of them didn’t come home until 11pm at night, when he parked his car on the drive way he walk Seohyun to her house. They were sitting on the porch looking at the stars and moon, just then the door open and appear the happy Yoona and Luhan.

 

"Hyun." said her twin

Turn around."Yoong." stood up.

"Sehuna, if you treat my sister badly, I'll find you, and then kill you."

He smile."Don't worry, I wont hurt her."

Luhan look at Seohyun before looking at his brother."How your date?"

"Good, we had a lot of fun. Right Seohyun."

Look at the young boy."Oh..yeah..we did." she said with a small smile.

"That's good to hear, let's go walking."

 

Yoona grab Luhan and her twin hand and they all took a late night walk together. Luhan and Yoona were behind Seohyun and Sehun, he kept looking at Seohyun back while listening to Yoona talk. Sehun decided to put his arms around Seohyun, she turn her head a little to look up at the young boy, he smile at her. As they got closer to home the boys said their good night to the girls, before Seohyun open the gate to their house she stop Sehun from walking.

 

"Sehun ah, I'm sorry." pull the young lad into a kiss.

 

Luhan and Yoona were shock at the sudden kiss by Seohyun, Sehun kiss her back as she close her eyes. A few second went by and they broke the kiss, he looked at her and she did the same back. As she was walking towards her sister Sehun pull her into his arm and kiss her again, she just stood there. Later that night Seohyun couldn’t sleep as she walk back and forth in her room. Seohyun went outside to ease her mind about the second kiss but that didn’t work when she saw her sister and Luhan making out, she didn’t want to bother them as she slowly goes back into the house. A month went by since the twins last saw the brothers, they left town with their parents to fly over to China for family matter. When the two brothers finally came back they saw the twin again, Luhan and Sehun went over the their house.

 

"Yoona." Luhan soft voice called for her.

She turn around and saw Luhan."Luhan." she got up and ran to hug him. "I missed you so much."

"I miss you too." he said but looking at Seohyun.

She turn her head the other way trying not to look at Luhan and Yoona."Seo, didn’t you miss me?"

She look up and saw him standing behind the couple that are hugging each other." Sehun?"

Walk up to her."I miss you so much." pull her into a hug, he sniff her scent that he love so much."I'm sorry for going and didn’t tell you anything." hug her tighter.

"What happen to you?"

Break the hug."Our grandma was sick and we had to go see her, so that's why we were gone for a whole month. Are you mad?" he said looking at her.

Shaking her head."Why didn’t you call or email me?" Yoona said and hit Luhan in the chest.

Rubbing his chest."I'm sorry, forgive me?" he smile at her.

 

Mrs. Xi knew that her sons liked the Jung girls, but she didn’t want them as her daughter in law, she just thought that they were just play toy for her sons as she didn’t care enough to stop her boys. But time and time she notice the two boys are really falling for the twins, as she try to stop her son. Her son's didn’t want to hear anything they're mother had to say about Yoona and Seohyun. Mrs. Xi decided to bring her friend two daughter Yuri and Krystal over to meet her son.

 

"Luhan, Sehun say hi to my friend two daughter Yuri and Krystal."

"Hi, I'm Luhan and this is my brother Sehun. Nice to meet you girls."

"Why don’t you two show the girls around town, it's their first time in Korea."

"Sure, where would you girls like to go?"

"Anywhere is fine." Yuri said as they stood up.

"Ok, we're just take you everywhere."

"Ok."

"Take care of them well."

"Ok, mom." said the boys.

"Aunty we'll be going now." said the two girls.

"Ok, have fun kids."

 

The whole day Luhan and Sehun spend it with Yuri and Krystal, taking them around town and checking stores and such. Yoona couldn’t get a hold of Luhan since he turn his phone off, Seohyun didn’t bother to call Sehun. Yoona was getting upset that her boyfriend didn’t call her all day, so she and her twin decided to go out and have a nice dinner together. As the twin were eating and enjoying their dinner Seohyun saw the brothers with some other girls, she try to distract her sister from seeing them.

 

"Yoong, let's go home..i'm not feeling good."

"Now? But we're eating?"

"Can we just take it home..please."

"Ok..i'll go pay."

Stood up."No..i'll go pay..you go start to car and pick me up by the door."

"Ok. Hurry then."

 

Seohyun watch as her sister left the restuarnt and she quickly packed the food, went to paid their bill and on her way out Krystal saw her.

 

"Unnie, that girl look like you." Krystal said and stood up.

"Where?" she also stood up to look. "She doe."

 

Seohyun heard and she turn to look and saw Sehun and Luhan staring at her, she ran out before Sehun could come and stop her. Later that night the two girls were getting ready for bed when they heard the door, Yoona went to open the door and saw her boyfriend and Sehun. They came inside and Sehun went to Seohyun room.

 

"Xi Luhan, where have you been all day?" cross her arm.

"Babe, I'm sorry..one of my mom friends two daughter came from America and my mom wanted us to show them around, so we took them around."

"And you didn’t call me once to let me know?"

"I'm sorry..i forgot to."

"Luhan, is one call to much to ask?"

"Yoona, I'm really sorry." pull her into a hug."I wont ever do that again." kiss her cheeks.

She smile and hug him back."Ok."

 

Sehun and Seohyun were in her room talking, he try to explain why he was there with two girls. Seohyun turn around and face him.


"Sehuna, we're not even dating? Why are you explaining this to me?"

"Noona, because I like you..i don’t want you to misunderstood me."

Walk over to him."Sehun, it doesn’t bother me..so you don’t need to explain everything to me. I did that because I was scared Yoona would get angry at Luhan."

"He talking to her now."

"Oh, is he?"

"Yeah." walk over to her spot."Noona, can I hug you?"

"What? Me?"

"Noona you know how I feel about you, I miss holding you in my arm."

"Fine." hug her tight. "Sehun, I'm pregnant."

Break the hug."What? How? How can you be pregnant if we havent sleep together? Who child is it?"

"Does that matter?" she said in a sad tone.

Touch her face."No it doesn’t matter, if you allow me..i want to be the baby father, I'll love him and you forever." pull her into a hug again.

"How would I know if what you're saying is true?"

"Come with me."

 

Sehun took Seohyun over to their house where his parents are there, he told them about Seohyun and that he want to be the child father, his parents didn’t agree but he didn’t give up. He was on his knee for the whole night until morning, when his parents finilly give up and allow them to get marry. When Mr.Jung came home he and his parents went over to talk with Mr.Jung about the marriage between Sehun and Seohyun. The girls father give his blessing for the two of them, when Seohyun got home she saw his parents and her father talking. She didn’t get what's going on until Sehun pull her aside.

 

"Sehun what's going on?"

"We're getting married..i want to take care of you and this child." touching her stomach.

Seohyun was surprise."Sehun ah, I was only joking about being pregnant..i would never do that."

Shock."What? You lie..why?"

"I just wanted to see if you're feeling for me was real..i didn’t think you would take it this far to a point where your parents came over to ask my hand in marriage."

"Then let's make this small lie true then."

Seohyun shaking her head."Oh no..i'm not ready for that..i'm not even done with college yet."

"You can still go to college and be married."

"Sehun ah, you're still so young..take your time and think about this."

"I have, and I know one thing for sure."

"What?"

"You." he lead down and kiss her lips.

 

Luhan and Yoona heard about this marriage and came to talk with Seohyun and Sehun when they saw them kissing. Yoona walk up to Seohyun and pull her away and slap her, that it surprise Sehun, Luhan and Seohyun.

 

"Yoona!" the two boys yelled.

"Seohyun are you ok?" Sehun touching her check.

"Yoona."

"How can you do this to me..i thought we're sister. "

"Yoona, i..i didn’t meant to."

"Now how am I going to be with Luhan if you're going to married Sehun. I never thought you would do this to me, I trusted you."

"Let me explain..this was just a.."

"Save it Seohyun, I don’t want to see you ever again."

 

Seohyun try to stop her sister but she just push Seohyun away, she fell down on the floor and cry. Sehun walk up to her and hugged her in his arm, Luhan watch his brother hug Seohyun. Its been four days since Seohyun saw Yoona, when she got a call it was from the hospital saying that her sister Yoona was submit to the hospital. Seohyun rush to the hospital and waited for her sister to come out of the ER room, when the light went off and the doctor came out Seohyun stood up to talk with him.

 

"How my sister?"

"She fine now."

"What happen to her?"

"She try to take her own life, but luckly a young man saved her and bought her here."

Seohyun let out a tear."Thank you..thank you for saving my sister." she said to the doctor.

"You can go see her in a bit, the nurse are taking her to a room."

 

Seohyun went to the front desk and fill out her sister information on the paper, as she was going up to her sister room she heard a boy asking the nurse about the girl he bought in. Seohyun walk towards the voice and saw a boy with dark brown hair.

 

"Are you the one that just save a girl from killing herself?"

"I bought a girl in just while ago when I found her cutting herself."

Seohyun walk up closer to him."Thank you, thank you for saving my sister." she said as a tear came out of her eyes again.

He smile."If she fine now, I'll take my leave." bow to her.

"Wait." she said to the boy.

"Yes?"

"Here my cell phone number, if you need anything please call."

"Thank you." he lightly bow before leaving.

 

Seohyun went to see her sister who is now sleeping, she stay with her for couple of days until she woke up. Luhan and Sehun also came to see her and stay with her, when Yoona woke up she didn’t want to see Seohyun and ask her to leave. On her way out she met that boy again, she treat him to some coffee.

 

"How your sister?"

"She fine now."

"Why arent you with her?"

"Sh..she isnt really happy with me at the moment."

"Oh, sorry to hear that."

She smile at him."Are you here for something?"

"No, I just wanted to see how she doing."

"ah, you can  go and see her if you wish."

"Will you come with me?"

"I can’t."

"Then I'll say with you."

"Don’t worry about me, go and see her."

 

Seohyun came home and wash up before going to go see her sister again, when she got there she saw Luhan and her sister hugging each other.

 

"The doctor said I'm pregnant."

"Then we will get married to each other."

"What about Seohyun and Sehun?"

"They’re not getting married yet, so if we do it first then they cant."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." kiss her lips.

"I love you Luhan."

"I love you too."

 

Seohyun left the hospital and went home, she called Sehun over to the house. She told him that they cant get married because Yoona pregnant and they are getting married soon, the news Seohyun give Sehun broke his heart. He left town and hasn’t come back since the day Seohyun broke him into pieces. He didn’t even show up for his brother and Yoona wedding, two years went by and he finally came back. He got to meet his nephew Ren, she was already walking and talking. He didn’t come back alone, he came back with a girl and a boy.

 

"Mom, dad, this is my wife Chorong and my son Minhyuk."

"You got married and didn’t invited us?" Luhan said as he greet his sister in law and nephew."Hey Minhyuk, I'm your uncle Luhan, and this is your aunty Yoona and your cousin Ren."

"Hello." He said cutely to them.

"Ren come over and say hit to your aunt and cousin."

"Hi Aunty and Minhyuk."

"He so cute." Chorong said.

 

The four of them step out left the kids home with their grandparents, they were eating and talking when Sehun saw someone that looked like her. He excuse himself and step outside, he follow that girl until she stop in front of a house, he didn’t know if he should knock or just go back. As he was thinking he heard the door open again, an older lady walk the girl he saw out to the front door again.

 

"Aunty I'll come visit you again."

"Thank you for coming by to take care of an old smelly lady like me."

She smile at the older women."I'll go now, take care aunty."

"You to dear."

 

He follow her again until she start to notice someone was following her, she quickly yield for a taxi and left, Sehun went back to the restaurant and everyone was already done eating, they just came home. Luhan and Sehun went outside to have a talk when he bought up Seohyun.

 

"How Seohyun?"

Luhan looked at his younger brother. "She and Mr. Jung left town."

"When?"

"After you left, she blame herself for you disappearing."

He felt hurt for doing that to her."Did she show up for your wedding?"

"She was different, she didn’t look like herself anymore."

"What do you mean?"

"She stop smiling, she look like she lost a lot of weight from the last time I saw her. She and Yoona hasn’t talk since the last incident."

"Why is she still mad at Seohyun, she was only testing my love for her..she was never pregnant."

"And you decided to hide that until now, do you know how much she missed Yoona..i saw her cry every night..to a point where she faint."

Tighten his fist."I make her suffer so much, it's all my fault."

"It's to late now, I don’t even know where Mr. Jung and Seohyun are, we lost contact with them. Beside you have your wife and son now, stop thinking about Seohyun."

 

Sehun and his family decided to move back to Korea with his parents, they bought a house near a hiking tail. Sehun would go there and hike alone whenever he mad, or upset about something. One night Sehun and his wife Chorong got into a argument and he left to go hiking in the middle of the night, as he was walking up the tail he spot a girl, she was sitting down on the grass looking into the city. He just left and went on hiking, later as he climb down the tail saw her face, he ran towards her.

 

"Seohyun." he shouted to her.

She turn around and saw a man running towards her way."Sehuna?" she said loud enough for her to hear only.

 

Seohyun start to run down the tail as well, when she reach the bottom she ran towards her car but he stop her before she could go inside the car. He had her lock between himself and her car, she didn’t want to look up and see his face.

 

"Seohyun." trying to catch his breath. "You're Seohyun right?" trying to move her hair from her face.

"Don't."

"Where have you been?" back up a little from her. "Where do you live now?"

She finally look up at the young man. "Sehuna, congratulation on marriage and having a son."

"Come home with me." held her hand.

"No, I can't..you're a married man..if they see us together they will be trouble for you..it was nice to see you again..i have to go now."

 

Sehun close her car door and turn her around to face him, he touch her face and pull her into a hug. He hug her tight as if he didn’t want to let her go again.

 

"Sehun, live your life to the fullest..no regrets..i have no regrets..i was happy to be loved by you, and my sister and father."

"Seohyun."

She smile at him. "Sehun ah, I have to go now..take care of my love ones for me."

 

Seohyun open her car door and step inside the car, she roll down the window and smile once last time to Sehun before she drove off. He watch as her car disappear, since that night she never came back to the tail. Sehun goes and waited for her for a whole year but she never return, when he heard that she got married to the boy that saved Yoona life. The two sister start talking to each other again, after Yoona found out the truth, she hated herself for not listening to the truth. Seohyun took care of their father and when she bought a house he move in with them, her husband Kai loved her father and love her dearly.

 

 

Um..ok..so it's all done..haha. I hope you guys like it. ^^