My Oppa

Mission Myungsoo Impossible (HIATUS)

NARRATOR'S POV

 

Yeah, ooh-ooh~ Niga meoreojinda~ Meolli jeomi doenda~ Bareul ddeji mothae...

Not even bothering to open her eyes, Shin Daree reaches for her phone.

Groaning in the process, She uttered.. "Ugh.. I need more sleep."

Slightly opening her eyes, she peeks at her phone's screen and taps the button on the left.

It reads "SNOOZE". She closes her eyes.

Yeah, ooh-ooh~ Niga meoreojinda~♬

"UGH! UGH! UGH!" She repeatedly banged her head against her pillow.

"ARASSEO! ARASSEO! I'M WAKING UP. UGH. EXO's NEW MV WAS RELEASED LAST NIGHT! For crying out loud.

Can't a fan girl get some sleep? UGH." She muttered to herself as she stopped the alarm and went out of her bed.

She stood in front of her mansized mirror as she did every morning.

The reflection she saw was a petite girl, fair skinned, with messy brown hair. She has high cheekbones and big almond eyes. Her eyes were muddy brown and her lips stick out into a naturally pouty look. She frowned, as the bags underneath her eyes were very visible. She reached out for her face and sighed.

"I am never gonna get rid of this ugly skin and big eyebags. Eww." She shook her head as she reached for a towel, and headed straight to the comfort room.

---  "Daree-ah~ Daree-ah? You up, sleepyhead?" A masculine voice echoed from outside.

*knock knock knock knock*

"Daree-ah! I'm coming in!" A short guy with blonde-ish brown hair entered Shin Daree's room.

His eyes went big when he saw the state the room was in. Posters, tissue, magazines, a laptop, and photos were scattered on the floor. He turned his head to right side of the room, where the bed was. The bed. Well.. The bed was a big mess. There were packs of chips on the bedside table, and ofcourse, the KPOP posters his sister put up on her walls.

Just when he was about to scream, Daree came out of the bathroom, wearing a white towel on her head, and a plain black bathrobe.

"Oh, Oppa. You came? Morning." She casually greeted the guy with a bored expression.

"SHIN! DA! REE! Is this what a girl's room should look like?! Eo? Answer me!" He blurted out.

Daree flinched as she took her older brother's expression.

"Ah MWOYA?! You startled me, oppa!" She rubbed her chestwhile shooting a disapproving look at her oppa.

The latter didn't answer her, but folded his arms in front of him instead.

"Eyy. Arasseo arasseo. I'll clean it up. Don't be mad. Eo? It doesn't suit your handsome face oppa."

She giggled as she crossed the room and locked arms with her brother.

He continued to look at her disapprovingly, shaking his head as he did so.

Daree could've sworn her oppa was going to walk out on her.

But in no time, he was pinching both cheeks of his sister.

"ARGH! Oppa! Owww! That hurt! Stop! Hajimaaaa~" She screamed and tried to break free, but failed after a few good attempts.

She was released after she stopped screaming.

Glaring at her brother, she frowned.

"Ya. You better get dressed now. The breakfast is ready downstairs. You don't wanna be late for your big day."

He muttered, finally letting out a sweet smile.

 "Ugh. That really hurt oppa. I hate you. Argh." She childishly complained as she rubbed her cheeks.

"Ehem. Well, I wouldn't be Jang Dongwoo for nothing. Heh! Go and get dressed. And I love you too, sis. Haha!"

He left the room without another word, but not before touching his sister's cheek, and flashing her a big a smile.

Daree smiled as she watched her brother leave. She shook her head, and looked at the clock beside her bed.

"Oh crap. Right. Graduation. Ahh, jinjja." She frowned as she changed into her school uniform for the last time.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

"Are you ready?" Dongwoo warmly smiled at Daree.

"You're a big girl now, I guess." He said as he attempted to mess her hair up.

"Nah-uh~ You ain't messing my hair today, oppa. I need to be pretty." She said as she put her arms on an x sign in front of her.

"Ara. Arasseo dongsaeng-ah. I know." Dongwoo said as he laughed.

An hour passed, Daree and Dongwoo can now be seen taking selcas with Daree in her toga.

"Ah. It's over. Now it's college." She suppressed a sigh, as she knew Dongwoo was looking forward to her college education the most.

She looked at Dongwoo and told herself..

 "Oppa, I will make you proud. I will study hard. You and KPOP will keep me going." She giggled as she thought of her 'other oppas'.

Dongwoo turned to her and said.. "What's so funny?"

"Anieyo, oppa. It's nothing." She smiled and imagined herself in the University, with K-Idols as her classmates.

She smiled sheepishly as she daydreamed of "impossible" scenarios.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

After a long day filled with Congratulations, Thank yous and I will miss you speeches, plus a warm, enjoyable dinner with Dongwoo, she laid on her bed and dreamt of her University life.

"Myungsoo.. Jagiya~ Will I see you If I enroll in your University?" She giggled.

 Looking at her favorite INFINITE photo, she gently Myungsoo's face.

"Myungsoo, my Myungsoo. When IㅡBOOOOGSH!" Her loving speech and squeals of delight were cut short.

A loud sound of something falling echoed from downstairs.

Seconds later, she heard Dongwoo's faint sound of apology.

She shook her head as she laughed, then put her phone under her pillow.

She let out a big sigh and muttered... "Okay. Idol University. HERE I COME. BANG!"

She hysterically laughed at herself as she turned off the lamp and closed her eyes to sleep.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

A/N:

OKAY! SO IT'S A BIT CONFUSING, EH? MY APOLOGIES. :>

WELL ON THE NEXT CHAPTER A LOT OF NEW CHARACTERS'LL BE INTRODUCED.

PLEASE LOOK FORWARD TO IT. =))

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT. I'D APPRECIATE CRITICISM, BUT PLEASE DON'T BE MEAN. LOL.

THANKS AND HAPPY READING! ♡

ㅡBelleKim