Just to say thank you~

Manager oppa gets into a fight...
Hello my lovely readers! I'm just making this chapter to thank you all for reading this little story of mine. 
 
The way I came up with the idead is weird.
 
I dreamt about this.
 
After I woke up, I grabbed my phone and immediately started to type down the dream in my notes section. Its not word for word. I changed and added some scenes in. But you guys are practically seeing my dream. 
 
Umm...I'll finish off with my signiture endings...
 
A LITTLE GIF STORY!!!!
 
 
~
 
So, I have a friend. She's like my BESTFRIEND.
 
 [We're really tight] 
 
We hug like all the time, but I don't really like hugging people....so it's awkward.
 
 
My friends is really into Youtubers and CBBC (Children's British Broadcast Channel). I don't really watch those shows cuz...you know...I like Kpop. 
 
 [Crazy kpop ] 
 
I mean, they're my bestfriends! We do share some interests, but hey...you know....
 
OPPOSITES ATTRACT (see what I did there...you need to read my other fic to get it. It's Baekyeol by the way)
 
So Imma tell ya a quick story (now that the situation has been explained so well)! 
 
Here I was, eating my food. I was hungary. So I grabbed a bagel with egg in it.
 
 [Let's just say I eat like that, k?]
 
I was eating my bagel quitely, just let my two best friends chat with each other. And then, hmmm friend A, friend A starts talking about me. And me...well...being me, I never really liked talking while eating. If I talk while eating, I can't focus on my food. Friend A started talking about me, I just ignored her cuz I was too preoccupied with my food.
 
 
She continued to talk about me. 
 
And after a while I noticed she was cussing and making fun of me. And not in a jokey way. 
 
 
I WAS STARING AT HER THE WHOLE. LIKE THIS *points to gif up there* 
 
Don't get me wrong, I'm not ing about her. I'm just telling you a little funny story. 
 
After a while, I finished my bagel. Cuz you know...you can't eat forever. Although...I wish I could. 
 
 [Me swallowing my last bite]
 
The thoughts running through my head at the time...
 
 
 
 
Well...now, I guess I'm ing about her...I guess. 
 
But because I'm nice and I didn't really give a *nodds head*.
 
 
I just smiled.
 
 [seriously, I smile like that] 
 
But on the inside I was like
 
 
 
 
Just goes to show you...
 
YOU CAN NEVER TRUST ME!!! I ALWAYS HAVE A MASK ON!!!
 
BYEYEYEYEYEYYEYEYEYYEY
Thanks for reading this!