Final

I take it back, I'm going gay for you.

Kyungsoo's POV:

"Hey guys, look!" I gulp nervously, gathering my things quickly and closing my locker. I was about to walk away when somebody grabs the back of my sweater. "Hey ." I look down, obviously scared. My bullies were the worst! They'd lock me up in the janitor's closet for a whole day! Sadly, none of the teachers care if I'm gone or not. This is all because of Kim Jongin. 

"Are you done daydreming? I bet you daydream about guys!" He slams me to the locker doors harshly and honestly, I can hear my back cracking. God, I hate this part of the day. I hope there isn't more to come. "You're lucky today, . I'm in a good mood." They smirk at me before leaving. I just sigh, before walking to my next class with an aching back.

When I get to my next class, the students start to laugh at me and I could only look down in shame. I walk to the back of the room and sit there. I open my pad and start doodling on it before the teacher comes in. For some unknown reason, I start doodling my life. And when I take a look at it again, I start to cry. It's not that, I'm a crybaby. I just see my life as a mess. But then when I think about it again, I realize I have my friends and a supporting family. I smile at that. 

The bell rings and I was the first one to dash out of the room. I quickly head to my locker and return my things, after slamming it close, Luhan was there. Since when did he? Urgh, nevermind. 

"Kyungsoo," He gestures for me to come closer and I do as he says. 

"Hi Luhan." I say and wave at him cutely. He coos at me and pinches my cheeks before returning to his serious face. I tilt my head in confusion.

"Why the face, hyung?" I ask and he frowns more.

"Are you still getting bullied?" Luhan asks and I look down again before nodding. 

"Kyungsoo," Luhan grabs my shoulders tightly and I sigh. 

"I'm fine, hyung." I say and he looks at me in disbelief. He suddenly hits my back softly and I wince at the pain. 

"Hyung!" I cry out and he just pats my head. 

"You're fine." He says sarcastically and I roll me eyes. 

"Whatever hyung." Luhan sighs and places his arm on my shoulder. We walk to the gates and I quickly spot Jongin with a bunch of girls. I grit my teeth and ignore his presence. That is, before he calls out to me.

"Yo, Kyungfag!" He shouts and they all laugh. I roll my eyes but decide to ignore him. Luhan then scowls at him. "Yah! You brat!" Jongin looks at Luhan before smirking. "Who are you? His boyfriend?" Jongin laughs and they all laugh again. "I am his cousin, fyi." Luhan says all diva-ish before grabbing me and walking out of the campus. 

"I really can't stand that guy!" Luhan rages and I giggle. 

"Me too, hyung." I say and he stops abruptly before grabbing my face with both hands.

"Don't EVER get affected by him, okay?" I nod and we continue walking.

Jongin's POV:

"Dude, I'm telling you stop torturing the kid." Chanyeol says and I roll my eyes at him. 

"But it's fun, bro!" I laugh and he whacks my head from behind. 

"Ow!" I clutch my head and he folds his arms before returning to eat. 

"I agree with Chanyeol." Sehun says and Chanyeol smiles at him, Sehun gesturing for him to stop.

"What? You too, Sehun?" I pout and he shrugs. 

"The boy hasn't done anything to you." I groan and mutter a 'whatever' to them before eating as well.

It was 8:00 PM and we got out of the restaurant to go home, not before spotting a certain .

I nudge Chanyeol. "Hey, it's the ." I say and snicker.

"Jongin," Chanyeol stops me but I was quick. 

"Kyungfag!" I shout and he turns to me. Woah, he really is a ! 

"Jongin!" Sehun says and I just laugh at him. I look at Kyungfag once again and notice that he was on the verge of tears. I roll my eyes. What a crybaby. 

Sehun then approaches the and I shout out, "Sehun, no! You'll catch the !" I laugh out loud after that and Sehun glares at me. I quickly shuup.

Kyungsoo's POV:

I see one of them approaching me and I quickly panic, is he going to hurt me? Then, I hear Jongin shout. "Sehun, no! You'll catch the !" He laughs out loud after and said guy turned to glare at him. 

I move backwards with each step he takes. When I hit the wall, I prepare for the worst. I close my eyes and put my hands up. "Please, don't beat me up!" I say and Se-guy looks at me weirdly before grabbing my wrist. 

"I'm not like Jongin." Sehun says and I feel relief wash over me. It was snowing outside and I suddenly shiver, I guess he noticed because he tugged me to his friends.

"Ew, Sehun." Jongin says and tall guy nudges him, hard.

"Jongin, if you're gonna be like that then I guess you have to go home by yourself today." Sehun says and Jongin's jaw drops. 

"What? Seriously, him over me?" Jongin glares at me and I hide behind Sehun. 

"Yes. Because you know what Jongin? You're a ." Sehun spats and Chanyeol 'ooh's' on the background. 

Jongin then points and accusing finger at me. "You! It's all your fault!" Jongin launches for me but Sehun stops him. 

"Jongin, no. It's not his fault. It's yours." Sehun says before dragging me to his car. Chanyeol then follows and they leave Jongin behind.

"Look, I'm sorry about Jongin." Sehun says and I just nod. He sighs and takes off. 

"Where's your house?" Sehun asks. "W-We're neighbors." I say quietly and he facepalms. "Sorry." He mumbles and I nod again. 

Chanyeol then speaks up. I jump a little on my chair, shocked from hid voice. It's so, so deep!

"Actually, I'm also gay.." He says and my eyes widen. "You are?" I answer and he nods before pointing to Sehun. "So is he." Chanyeol says and I just sit there, shocked from the new information. 

I claer my throat before asking, "Do you guys have.. boyfriends?" Chanyeol nods and smiles sheepishly while Sehun shakes his head.

"I have a crush though." Sehun says and I ask who too excitedly.

"Woah, calm down boy," Sehun chuckles before answering. "Luhan." My eyes widen again. 

"Omo! I can set you guys up!" I smile in my seat and he blushes a deep red. "Wh-What? How?" Sehun asks.

"Luhan's my cousin!" I clap giddily and smile. I ask Chanyeol this time. "Who's your boyfriend?" Chanyeol smiles. "Baekhyun." And cue my eyes widening again. "Omo!" I cover my mouth and giggle afterwards. When Sehun reaches my house, I get out of the car and wave at them before going inside.

That night, I slept peacefully.

❤ ❤ 

The following day, I hung out with Luhan, Sehun and Chanyeol the whole day. 

But when I'm alone, my bullies come back. "Hey, Kyungfag~" My bullies call and  tense up. "W-What do you want?" I says bravely and they smirk.

"Well, the girls paid us extra to beat you up good. Because, you took two of the kings with you." They come closer and start kicking me on my stomach, one of them punches me and knocks me out. My vision gets blurry and they start to run away seeing the blood on my head when I hit the cold ground. After that, everything went black.

I woke up to see Chanyeol, Sehun and Luhan staring at me. I groan as I sit up, my abdomen hurts. Tears start to form in the corner of my eyes and they push me back down.

"What happened?" I asked and Luhan hugs me. "I'm sorry Kyungie, I wasn't there to protect you." Luhan says and it all suddenly hits me again. I grit my teeth and hug him back. "It's okay, hyung."

"I'll put an end to this." I say quietly but none of them catch it.

After the nurse told me I was free to go, I quickly went to my locker and fish out my phone, I dial a certain diva's number.

"Baekhyun." I lean against my locker in the empty hallways, my phone against my ear. 

"Yes, Kyungsoo?" 

"I want that make-over. Asap." I say sternly as Baekhyun squeals on the other line.

"Kyaaa~ I knew you would accept it! Okay okay, be here tomorrow, 9:00 AM sharp! I'm going to make you look so ing pretty that unicorns would want to puke rainbows on your cute little face. Kbye~" Baekhyun ends the call and I gulp nervously before returning to my class.

"You better watch out, Kim Jongin." I smirk.

Jongin's POV:

I walk to the school gate with my other friends, Kris, Suho, and Chen. Suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turn aorund to Sehun and Chanyeol.

"Look, guys, I'm sorry, okay?" I say and they just nod. I look at them weirdly and Chanyeol leans to my ear, whisepring. "You'll be begging." He says and I get even more confused. Huh? Is this about the ? Well, I don't care! He almost broke us up!

As we were walking through the gates, we see Kyungfag, running out with his cousin. Sehun and Chanyeol smirk a little before looking at me. Seriously, what is it? I sigh and we head to my house to play xbox again, like the old times.

As we reach my house, we all start to open snacks and gather on the couch. Chanyeol plays first versus Kris. Kris si obviously loosing but then Chanyeol's phone rings. He looks at his phone screen before dropping the controller and gesturing for Sehun to come with him. We all look at them weirdly, especially me. 

Chanyeol never lets himself lose like that. What is going on?

After a while, both of them walk out with creepy smiles on their faces. 

"You alright?" I ask Chanyeol and he nods. "It's just a game." Chanyeol states and we all gasp. Woah.

It's already 10:00PM when they decide to head home, Kris leaves first followed by Chen and Suho. Chanyeol and Sehun leave at the same time and I clean up the mess we made. My thoughts then go to what Chanyeol and Sehun were saying. 

I shrug. Maybe I'm just delusional. 

Kyungsoo's POV:

"Kyungsoo?" Baekhyun asks as I stare at the mirror in front of me.

"Baek, I don't want to cut my hair." I pout and Baekhyun swats my hands away from my hair. 

"Nope, we're going to cut it wether you like it or not!" Baekhyun says as he gestures for the staff to come closer to him. 

"I want this kind of hairstyle for him. And spike it up a little and, make it a light brown." The staff does an 'ok' sign and proceeds to me.

"Hello there honey, let's start okay?" She says sweetly and I nod, closing my eyes. The lady starts to dye my hair in a shade of brown, after dyeing, she asks Baekhyun is it was alright and Baekhyun nods. The lady then proceeds to cut his hair.

After a while, Sehun, Luhan and Chanyeol come back with a huge amount of clothes and accesories. The lady spikes my hair up and dusts me off. 

I turn to my friends and they all gape at me. 

"Kyungie~ You look so cute!" Luhan squeals as he runs up to me.

"Is that even Kyungsoo?" Sehun asks and Chanyeol rubs his eyes before staring at me once again.

Baekhyun smirks as he closes Chanyeol's mouth. "Close your mouth, honey." 

"Kyungie~ We bought clothes for you!" Baekhyun waltzes his way over to me and brings out some clothes as he gestures him to wear it. 

I come out wearing a low shirt which exposes my colarbones and mily white skin and a pair of black tight skinny jeans that clung to my thighs like a second skin. With matching sneakers, a dogtag and some expensive bracelets. They also make me wear glasses without lenses for style. 

They all gape at me like whales. 

❤ ❤ 

The next day, I wear a a purple v-neck and again, skin-tight jeans. I also wears some of the accesories he wore yesterday. 

I style my hair up like yesterday and I suddenly recieve stares from the students when I walk in the campus. I spot Chanyeol and Sehun and I wave at them, while smiling. I quickly approach them.

Jongin's POV:

I was talking to some of th girls that asked me to go out with them after class, I was about to answer yes before Chanyeol and Sehun nudge me at my side, hard. 

"Ow! What the ?" I turn to both of them only to be met by the sight of a gorgeous male, standing in front of me. I gaped at him.

"Who's your friend guys?" I asked, laughing nervously.

"Jongin, this, is Do Kyungsoo." Sehun says. Do Kyungsoo, a beautiful name. Wait, what?! 

"What?!" I look back and forth at Kyungsoo and Sehun. "You're kidding, right?" I laugh. "Good one, Sehun."

"Apparently, he isn't joking, Kim Jongin." Kyungsoo says and I stare at him. Possibly eye-ing him.

"Y-You, what happened?" I ask and he shrugs, smirking at me. God, Kyungsoo stop it.

"I have to go now though. Bye Sehun, Chanyeol, Kim Jongin." He says and winks at me before dashing off with people trailing behind him. 

I stood there, dazed. "Yo, Jongin. You okay?" Chanyeol pats my shoulder and I nod. "He's hot." I state and both of them start laughing.

"What? He is." I huff and both of them start to calm down. 

"Jongin, he won't forgive you soon." Sehun says and I roll my eyes. "I'll make him." 

"You know, you're not gay." Chanyeol says and I blush. "W-Well." I huff again.

"Anybody can get Kyungsoo's ." I suddenly got alert from that and grit my teeth. "That is mine!" Sehun and Chanyeol start to laugh again. What friends. 

Fortunately for me, I saw Kyungsoo grabbing his things from his locker. Now's my ing chance.

I suddenly slammed both of my hands at his side. Kyungsoo let's out a small squeak before turning to me and smirking. 

"Hey babe." I huff out, smirking. Kyungsoo then places a hand on my firm chest and, God did it feel good. 

"Hey," Kyungsoo says lowly. God, if I could just-

"You wanna go out on a date after school?" Kyungsoo smirks and places a finger right under his chin before smiling at me. 

"No," My smirk drops and he quickly pushes me out of the way. I tried to grab him but his 'fans' just kept pushing out. After a few more minutes, I finally gave up.

"Ooooh~ Someone got rejected!" Chanyeol says and I glare at him. "Shut up, I'll get him." 

After weeks of chasing Kyungsoo, I finally got him to talk to me privately on the roof. 

I was getting impatient. The bell won't ring and I can't see my Kyungie. After some doodling and daydreaming, the bell finally rang and we all dashed out of class. I quickly sped up to the rooftop to find him there already. Well, he's fast.

"Kyungsoo." 

"Jongin."

"I'm sorry." I walk closer but he takes a step back. Argh.

"..." Great, he hates me.

"Say something, please?" I ask and he glares at me. "Please, I like you." And that's where Kyungsoo bursts.

"You like me. Do you even know what you're saying? You hurt me, you made me have bullies and haters then you'll say you like me when my appearance changed?! You're ridiculous!" Kyungsoo is in the verge of tears and I suddenly feel so guilty.

"Kyungsoo, I'm sorry!" 

"You're not!" Kyungsoo shouts and makes a run for the door but I quickly grab him. "Kyungsoo, hear me out." I plead and search for his eyes, once I found them, I never let them go. Kyungsoo calms down a bit but he's still tense.

"Kyungsoo, I never really hated you." I state and Kyungsoo just stares at me. "I honestly just want someone to mess with." I say shamefully and Kyungsoo glares again. 

"Why?" I look up at Kyungsoo and he has those puppy dog eyes I can never resist. "Why, what?" I ask.

"Why me?" I sigh and grab his shoulders, making him tense once again. "Because someone spread out a rumor about you." I admit and Kyungsoo looks down again.

"Do you.. Do you always make fun of people like that?' I nod slowly and he sighs. "You should.. stop." Kyungsoo says and I nod again, knowing it's for the best.

"If you be a good boy.." I look up at him and he smiles slightly. I suddenly felt butterflies in my stomach.

"I might reconsider that date." I suddenly felt energized and hugged Kyungsoo tightly. 

"I promise! I'll never make trouble again!" I say and he giggles. Omo! He giggled! So cute!

After that, Jongin never made trouble again. Life continued on,

Sehun confessed to Kyungsoo's cousin, Luhan, and they went out a few months after.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol hung out more and Baekhyun moved into our school! 

Kris, Suho and Chen dated the new transferee's named Zitao, Yixing and Minseok.

And as for me and Kyungsoo, let's just say Kyungsoo reconsidered the date and eventually, we went out. God, it's making me blush.

"Jongin!" Kyungsoo shouts from the kitchen. 

"Yea?" I ask. 

"Stop telling Kyungmi our love story! She's still young! Oh and, dinner's ready!" I smiled. 

"Appa, since when did you earn that Umma is a good cook?" Kyungmi asks and I just shrug.

"Well, Umma made me breakfast when I woke up from our first ual int-"

"Don't taint her!" Kyungsoo whacks my head and I just chuckle. 

"I guess you'll know someday, honey." 

❤❤❤

Hey, Hi! XD So, it's finished! Lol, btw, Kyungmi is Kyungsoo and Jongin's adopted daughter! :D

Lol, I'll update my story tomorrow! Please anticipate it! :D Have a nice day everyone! <3

BTW, PLEASE IGNORE GRAMMAR MISTAKES AND TYPOS. THANKS! C: