I LOVE YOU

I LOVE YOU

Well damn they're taking my dip of a boyfriend into intensive care. The guy seriously can't look across the road without getting hit like a stupid batty. I actually feel for him. I can see them rolling him away. He had a horrific head wound where the blood oozed out like crimson liquid spilling from a cup. I could even see pieces of his brain that resembled grey pig guts. His eyes were rolled back ferociously and the veins that throbbed like crazy around his face signalled that he was still breathing- his heart was still beating.

"The 's wrong with you man?" I yelled, grabbing his hand. "You can't leave me, you know!?" I shrieked, watching the doctors take you through the doors on a white trolly. I could no longer keep my eyes on you and cherish you.

 

50 MINUTES EARLIER....

I saw him kiss a ing ! A real e! I was in so much shock I didn't know how to react. All I had done was go to the toilets and fart... he could have waited a minute, a simple ing minute. I was hurt by his stupid actions. So, with rage I ran at him, hitting my fists against his chest.

"WHY ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME?" I roared at the top of my voice. He tried to grab my wrists and calm me down but I rejected him completely, slapping his hands away from me.

"I WASN'T CHEATING!" He yelled back. He came towards me and grabbed my waist, pulling me back to the table. "She kissed me! She's drunk, okay?!" He tried to explain. I took none of his nonsense and hit his cheek with my palm as hard as I could before running into the streets.

"YOU'RE A ING LIAR. YOU'RE A JERK!" I screamed, running across the road to the other side. I heard the restaurant doors open behind me and I didn't turn around.

"PLEASE, LISTEN TO ME! I LOVE ONLY YOU!" He pleaded. I could hear his footsteps approaching me slowly across the road.

I continued walking away before I heard a ear-splitting screech of the breaks of a car and the slam of a body onto the hard, cold ground. I jumped back and gasped before turning around to see my precious Hyunjoong on the floor, lifeless like a doll, blood spilling from his head.

"HYUNJOONG?! OH MY GOD NO, PLEASE GOD NO......" I shrieked at the top of my voice, rushing to him. The disorientated, intoxicated driver came out and fell onto the ground next to my baby's body, crying, saying words of apologetic sorrow. I refused to hear any of it. He was on the floor, my Hyunjoong was on the ground.

 

PRESENT.....

The doctors came out with depressed faces, looking at me with uncertainty. I didn't need an answer from them. My Hyunjoong was dead, gone. He had left me and went to different lands. He had found a prettier place in the universe. He was with God. He wasn't with me.

I walked away with speed before the doctors could reach me and ran as fast as I could to a bridge. I stood over the edge and stared down at the black sea. My heart was beating fast and my tears fell continuously. People stopped their cars near me, rushing to me.

I felt the breeze fly through my hair after I jumped. The last thing I remembered before I died was the cold, harsh water slamming into my body.

 

 

"I love you..." I whispered to Hyunjoong, resting my head against his shoulder. "I'm so sorry..." I sobbed, holding his hand.

He took a knife from his imagination and stabbed me hard.

"I DID ACTUALLY KISS THAT !" He grinned, turning red and fiery like the devil. I gasped and fell back, in tears, unable to comprehend what I just heard.

"You... you..." I cried, tears streaming down.

"YEAH GOD PUNISHED ME AND YOU'RE ING STUPID ENOUGH TO KILL YOURSELF AHAHAHAH" He laughed hard, stabbing me again, sending tremours of pain through my body.

"OH MY GOD I HATE YOU!" I yelled back, hitting his face. "ISN'T THIS HEAVEN?!" I cried out to the beautiful whiteness of this strange world. Hyunjoong grabbed my face and snarled at me.

"You committed a sin- suicide. This is Hell." He smirked before burning up into smoke. I screamed...

...

.

....

and woke up next to Hyunjoong.

"The 's wrong with you?" He asked sleepily. I looked around the room and breathed out with relief.

"I had a bad nightmare..." I admitted, resting my head against his chest. He kissed my forehead before stabbing me in the head.

"About Hell? THIS IS HELL AHAHAHAHAHAH" he chuckled darkly.


MORAL OF THE STORY? TROLLOLOLOLOLOL I DON'T ING KNOW AHHAHAHAHAHAHAH... (done in less than 15 minutes lmfao)