Chapter 34: Debut Part 3

THE HEIRESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 34: Debut Part 3

 

 

Gulp.. Ottoke.. Dara desperately thought as she saw Jiyong  drawing closer. She bit her lower lip as she furrowed her brow while wishing and praying that a black hole will magically appear infront of her and swallow her.

 

But much to her disappointment, no black hole appeared… “Dara..” Jiyong awkwardly said while looking intently at her.. “Ummm… You’ve got a minute? I need to talk to you..” Jiyong said while he scratch the back of his head.

 

“Ummm… this is not the right time.. maybe we’ll talk some other time?” Dara tried to brush off Jiyong as nice as she could. She really don’t need the drama right now.

 

“Dara!” She heard Top’s booming voice behind her. Oh shoot..  she thought as she tried to step her right foot forward. “Bye..” She raised her right hand to Jiyong. Need to get out of here! Dara thought with a panic stricken face.

 

“Wait!” Top voiced echoed through the hall.

 

Top afraid that it’s gonna be his last chance talking to Dara, hastily rushed towards Dara before she even had the chance to get away, and grab hold of her wrist once again. Not minding Jiyong on the side.

 

“C’mon, Dara, you know, we need to talk.. I need answers.” Top begged

 

“Yah! She doesn’t want to talk to you, so leave her alone!” Jiyong suddenly glaring at Top, not liking the idea that he’s holding Dara infront of him.

 

“Dara, please, just 5 minutes, I’m begging you.. huh?” Top continued to beg Dara, who was still facing her back at him.

 

“HEY! Are you deaf huh?? Let go of her hand now!” Jiyong couldn’t hold it any longer.. “C’mon, Dara, let’s leave this jerk here.” He said grabbing Dara’s other wrist and tried pulling her away from Top.

 

“YAAH!!!, You two! Let go of her!!” another guy approached the three, he was sporting an Armani black suit paired with a black tie. His shiny chestnut hair falls down up to his chin and his bangs hang loose infront of him that barely covering his left eye.

 

Top and Jiyong glared at each other, oblivious to a confused Dara in between them. And as if not hearing the other guy’s warning, both of them tightened their hold of Dara’s wrist, not planning on letting go.

 

“Jiyong! Top! For peetsake! What’s wrong with the both of you?!” Dara shouted at them “Let go of me now, or I’ll never ever talk to both of you until I die!!”

 

“No, We’re going to talk whether you like it or not” Top pulled Dara towards him

 

“Who told you, you can ?” Jiyong hissed while pulling Dara towards him

 

“guys!! You both are hurting this lady, let go now, or I’ll call the security.” The third nameless guy warned the two boys who were mercilessly tugging Dara in between them.

 

“Stay out of this!” both Jiyong and Top shouted at the guy.

 

Jiyong not liking the situation one bit, stepped closer to Top, still not letting go of Dara’s wrist. “Why do you need to talk to her, huh? You two were over. You broke up with her didn’t you, you left her like a dirty old laundry! So, what gave you the right to talk to her huh??” Jiyong shoved Top with his free hand.

 

“Right?? You’re talking about rights?? You’re cheating on her ! I saw you flirting with your y girlfriend awhile ago, and you’re telling me, I don’t have rights? Huh!” Top pushed Jiyong with his free hand.

 

Now boiling with anger, Jiyong let go of Dara’s wrist and landed a strong punch on Top’s face, which threw him a little back.

 

Top let go of Dara’s hand as he reached to rub his stinging jaw. “you !” Top hissed  as he grab Jiyong’s collar with both his hand and pushed him against the wall. “you cheating bastard, how dare you!” Top yelled as he withdrew his right clenched fist backward before punching Jiyong on his stomach.

 

 “Ugh!” Jiyong grunt as he reaches for his stomach, but before he could retaliate another jab came in contact with his jaw, that sent him kneeling on the floor.

 

“KYAAAAAHH! Stop it! Stop it you two!!” Dara voice could be heard in the background, but both of them ignored her.

 

Jiyong spit his blood as he grinned. “is that all you can do?” he said while resting his knuckles on the floor for support and looked up.

 

Top with pure anger in his eyes, grab Jiyong by his arms upward, but before he could swing another punch, Jiyong kneed him on his gut. Top folded over with the impact. Jiyong still not satisfied, threw his elbow up before forcefully pushing it down on Top’s back.

 

“Oh my god! Oh my god!!” Dara squealed not knowing what to do. She noticed the other guy standing beside her, who was now smirking and enjoying the scene infront of them, “Yaaaah! Do something!!” Dara yelled at him pointing at the two who was still not finished killing each other.

 

The guy turned to face Dara with an amused face.. “why would I, this is fun.” He smirked and crossed his arm across his chest.

 

“Kim Jaejoong?” Dara now recognizing the guy who tried to talk to them awhile ago. Oh my god!!! He’s soooo gorgeous!! Dara thought momentarily forgetting the two boys now rolling on the floor.

 

*PAK*

 

A snapping chair, brought Dara back from being starstrucked, and realizing the seriousness of the situation at hand. “Oh my god!! You two!! PLEASE STOP IT!!” Dara yelled once again. “Please do something!! Please!!!” now frightened, she grab hold of Jaejoong sleeves pulling him towards the two.

 

“I don’t know… this is pretty risky, my lady..  But, you know what, since you’re gorgeously stunning, I’ll help you out, but in one condition?” Jaejoong said grinning.

 

“What?? I’ll do anything! I promise! Just do something about those two before they kill each other for christake!” Dara said now with clear panic on her face.

 

“Anything?” Jaejoong confirming, while pulling off his suit and rolling up his sleeves.


”ANYTHING!!! I PROMISE!” Dara desperately said while she looked horrified seeing Top was now hovering Jiyong and swinging another punch to his face. “PALI!!!” Dara screamed.

 

“Alright! As you wish my lady..” Jaejoong said before dashing forward and pulling Top by his waist away from Jiyong, who was laying flat on the floor.

 

“JIYOOONG!!!” Sohee screamed seeing Jiyong’s face full of blood and was trying to sit up from the floor.

 

She scanned the area and her eyes zoomed in on Dara who was a few feet away from her.

 

“YOU ! You did this to Jiyong?!?! You’re so gonna pay!” Sohee not thinking lunged towards Dara.

 

“KYAAAAAHHH!!” Dara screamed horrified as she saw Sohee spring towards her. She tried to run away, but Sohee caught her by her arms and slapped her across her cheeks.

 

“Awww!!! Dara yelled. That’s it!! She thought before swinging her a punch right across Sohee’s face. “I’ve had enough of your y attitude! !!” Dara screamed

 

Jaejoong who was having a hard time restraining a thrashing Top could only helplessly look at the two girls starting their own catfight. “YAH! We’re so not yet done!!” Top yelled before he stepped on Jaejoong’s foot releasing him from his grasp.

 

“OUCH, you jerk! This shoe cost a thousand bucks!” Jaejoong screamed while jumping up and down with his one foot.

 

“Bring it on, fugly giant!” Jiyong now barely standing up while brushing blood away from his mouth using the back of his hand.

 

“Yah! What’s happenin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter