Final

Love Game

 

 

I will always remember that rainy day a year ago-

 

“Are you alright?” he asked. He saved me from falling on my face on that slippery road.

 

Love at first sight.

Park Chan Yeol.

An alien from EXO Planet.

One of the heartthrobs in SM High.

 

 

 

And the guy I secretly wish for.

 

“Sophia! Where are you going?” Oh geez!  What the muh?!  Ugh, Schuyler  is forever ruining my mood!

“Hehehe. Just there~”

“If I know! You’ll stalk him again!”

“Of course not!” I shouted, then I dashed to the room where I know Chanyeol is hanging out.

 

COAST IS CLEAR! Nobody’s here in the hallway! Sneaking a look in the room. I feel like a peeping Tom! Waaah!

 

Yeollie! This is the day I’ll finally take a picture of you~ ヾ(^∇^)

 

*creaaaaak*

 

 

CLICK! BEEP! BEEP!

 

SAVED! Oh yes! Hihihi! Mission accomplished!! *flips hair~*

 

Lemme take a look at ze handsome guuuy~

 

“OMO!”I burst out. (>__________<)

 

The moment they heard my outburst, all of them looked at me.

THEY FREAKING SAW ME TAKE A PICTURE OF THEM! OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  (T_____T)

 

“She took a picture of us?!”

“Crap! Hide these!!”

While they’re in a commotion over there, I tried to leave.

 

SOMEBODY GRABBED MY SHOULDERS! (T___________T)

 

“Hep, hep! Miss, let’s talk for a bit.” He said while smiling but underneath that smile irritation is radiating from him. He looks like he’s going to eat me alive!

“W-what i-is it?” He forced me to turn around and look at them.

“Hey! I know you!  You’re Sophia Miles from 4-C, right?” the other guy said when they saw my face.

 

Actually I know the three of them here.

The one who stopped me is Oh Sehun,  honor student and popular.

The one who said he knows me is Byun Baekhyun, cute and popular.

The one who hasn’t spoken yet…is Park ChanYeol, varsity player and of course, popular.

The three of them came from 4-A. 4-A is the special class in our academy. This is the class where the students are either rich, good-looking, celebrities, geniuses, or varsity players.

Me? I’m from 4-C. I’m just an ordinary student! So how the fudge did they know who I am! :|

 

“Hey! You are Sophia Miles, aren’t you?” Baekhyun said when I didn’t respond to his question. THEY MIGHT DO SOMETHING TO ME!

“Channie, what will we do with this little twerp?” I heard Sehun said to Chanyeol.

 

 

“Why did you take a picture of us?” he asked while walking towards me. OH EM.

“ Aaaah.. Ehh.” I don’t know what to say! As if I can say I just want to take a picture of the one I love?! That is so lame and so embarrassing! I just want to take a picture of him! How did I end up in this mess?!

“If that picture is leaked, it’ll be a problem for us. So you better delete it!!” he commanded like a king to his slave. I can’t look at him. Then he even has the nerve to say that to me?!

You might be wondering what kind of picture it is, right?

Well…

 

 

 

It’s just a picture where I captured them gambling and smoking in the school premises! In our school if you’ve been caught doing that you’ll be expelled immediately. No more warning warnings. So you see, how big is their problem? Especially now that they formed a band called EXO and they’re rising stars.

 

THAT’S WHY THEY’RE BULLYING ME!

 

“DELETE IT!” Chanyeol shouted again.

 

HOW DARE HE SHOUT AT ME! WHY IS HE LIKE THAT?!      

NO FREAKING WAY!” I screamed back. Ugh, annoying. He is my crush but no way will I let him shout at me!

 “Delete it!” after he said that, he reached for my phone in my hand.

“It’s useless! I already sent it to my computer at home! Hah!”

 

Swear, I can feel the tension in the room. All of them are radiating black aura.

MOMMMMMMMMMMYYY! Help me~ :(

 

“You have guts, Sophia.” He said to me while showing off his pearly whites. MORE LIKE, EVIL SMILE! “Sophia Miles. Let’s make a bet.”

 “W-what? A bet?” I replied. What? BET? GAMBLE? NO WAY!

“Let’s make a bet. If I can make you fall in love with me within a week, you’ll delete the picture.” He retorted confidently.

“And if you can’t?” WHAT AN OBNOXIOUS GUY! YOU FREAKING 6 FEET JERK! >______<

“Hah! I know I can make you fall in love with me.” He said while tucking a loose strand of my hair behind my ear. “in less than a week, Pia.

LUB DUB LUB DUB

Pia? I slapped his hand away. “You won’t get me with those actions! And if I win? What do I get in return?”

He laughed as if it’s impossible that I won’t fall in love with him. Obnoxious jerk. You’re getting on my nerves.

“Well, let’s see. How ‘bout the chance to hang around the three of us aliens? And we’ll give you a signed album.”

-______________-“ Okay, I know they’re popular, handsome and all. But I never dreamed to be friends with them! Feeler much.

 “UGH. I’ll do it! I will absolutely tear someone like you apart! I WON’T FALL IN LOVE! But it’s not because of the reward! You will learn how to be humble, jerk!” I said, irritated.

This is pissing me off!  How dare he?! Is this the guy I love?!

HE’S NOT GOING TO HAVE IT HIS WAY!

.

.

.

.

But this might be the only chance I can be with him.

 

“Good. Let the game begin.”

------------

 

 

Today is the start of our bet.

 

He said he’ll wait for me in front of our school.

Wonder if he really is there.

It’s already 8:00 am, the start of our ceremony is 7:45 and if you don’t attend there’ll be a grave punishment. That’s how strict our academy is. -______-

And yes, I am late already. I did it on purpose to see if he will wait.

Hmmph! I bet he didn’t wait for me~ Oh well.

I race to our room so our head teacher won’t see me.

 

“Pia.” a voice behind me said. OMG! What is that?! A ghost?! >_______<

 

“Oh my! What are you doing here?!” I shrieked, still surprised.

“I told you, I’ll wait for you right? So here I am.” he said with a grin. OMO. He really waited for me? Won’t he be in trouble if we got caught cutting? But… (>//////

 

“YOU TWO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE?!” an instructor shouted.

“Oh no!” I gasped. What to do?! I don’t want to be punished. This is so not my plan. -___-

“Let’s make a run for it. Leggo!” he said then grabbed my hand and dashed to the school premises.

 

LUB DUB LUB DUB

LUB DUB LUB DUB

LUB DUB LUB DUB

 

I can feel my heart racing. Indirectly or not, we are holding hands after all. >/////< Eottoke?!

 

 

 

“Hahahaha! That was so fun!” he said when we reach their playroom. He’s glistening with sweat yet he looks so freaking hot! >////< How can that be possible? No! You mustn’t. No Sophia. Aniyooo!

“It’s is so not. Look we’re late and we are cutting class.” I said with a grimace.

“You didn’t have fun?”

“What’s fun with running?” I snobbishly replied.

“Well, I had fun. And because it’s with you.” He smiled at me warmly.

 

LUB DUB LUB DUB

LUB DUB LUB DUB

 

“I already told you, that line won’t work with me.”

“Hah! I’m not using a line, Pia.”

“Whatever! I know this is just for the game. I won’t lose to a giant like you.” I stuck my tongue at him.

“Hahaha! You are so childish! Kyeopta~” he said then he pinched my nose.

 

 

“Hey! You want to ditch class? We’re already late and that instructor might still be looking for us.”

“A-ah. O-okay?” I said, not really sure.

“Let’s just stay here.”

“Right. What we’ll we do here?” I looked around and saw that they even have a television set and musical instruments in their playroom. “Is that a guitar?!”

“Yeah.” So he says while looking at me with a smile. “Do you know how to play?”

“Ah..no?”

“Want me to teach you?”

“Are you sure? I’m not musically inclined but I really do want to learn how to play the guitar!”

“Seeing you that happy just by holding that guitar gives me the thrill to teach you, Pia.”

“Whatever!” I ignored what he said and held the guitar. He went behind me and placed his arms at my back.

(AN: Sorry, I can’t explain how it looks like. Err, just imagine Sophia holding a guitar and Chanyeol at her back with his hands also on the guitar. Ugh. Whatever! Just imagine someone at yer back, teaching you how to play the guitar like in an embrace. -____-)

 

LUB DUB LUB DUB

LUB DUB LUB DUB

LUB DUB LUB DUB

LUB DUB LUB DUB

 

“This is the G minor.” He said while placing my hand on the right string. Touching my hand. >///<

I can feel him breathing down on my neck.

“Yes.” I said, ignoring the tingly feeling.

“You really smell good.” He said while sniffing my hair.

“WHAT?!” I tried to turn around but his hands and arms held be imprisoned in his embrace. >///<

“You smell like a baby.” He said with his husky voice. “I like it.”

“St-stop.” I whispered.

“I like you Sophia Miles.” After he said that, he let me go and reached for the other guitar. “Want me to play with you?” he continued, as if he said nothing of importance

 

I didn’t respond, still astonished with what he just said. He might think of it as nothing but…

He said he likes me.

He really did.

I heard it.

And no, I’m not hallucinating.

Does this mean, I have a chance to be with him?

(AN: y Yeollie on ze right à OMG. I’m spazzing again. >/////<)

 

NP:  Be my Girl by JYJ (play the video and skip to 1:10)

 

♪ Wanna make you my somebody 
♪ Wanna see this world with yo
♪ So hard to find love like thi
♪ Chances are far and fe
♪ No other one can have you 
♪ I want you to mysel
♪ My heart is open for you all life lon
♪ Said I know she wanna be mine (tonight) 
♪ She should know that I can please mine (for life) 
♪ And we gonna have a good time (yeah) 
♪ When I tell you girl it’s alright 
♪ You gonna be my girl 

 

When he reached the last note he stood up, went near me.

“I really do like you.” He whispered to my ear and kissed my cheeks.

With that he just left me there.

What was that about?!

Is he playing with my feelings?!

Dropping a bomb like that and just leaving?!

YOU GIANT! >////////<

 

And so the week passed by so quickly.

He will always wait for me outside our house, and wait for me until our dismissal.

He will always bring be boxed lunch.

He never fails to text me good morning, and good night.

He always says he likes me.

 

 

 

 

 

And I’m falling deeper and deeper.

 

“I like you Sophia.”  He said again before bidding farewell.

“I love you.” I accidentally said.

“You love me?” he said with a smirk.

“No!” I denied.

“Yes, you do. I win.” he said. “Delete the picture.”

“Is this what it’s all about?! I JUST WANT TO TAKE A PICTURE OF YOU! IS THAT SO BAD?! I JUST WANT TO TAKE A PICTURE OF YOU BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!”

I wiped my tears. I’m crying not because I’m hurt, I’m crying because I’m angry.

“THERE! IT’S DELETED! HOPE YOU HAD FUN PLAYING WITH MY FEELINGS! I HATE YOU, JERK! DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE A BET WITH ME?! YOU HAVE WON FROM THE START!” I shouted at him at the top of my lungs. Why does he have to do that?!

 

After I said that I ran. I can’t take this any longer. :|

Everything he did is just for that freaking bet?!

He played with my feelings!

 

He chased after me and grabbed my hand. Pulled me into an embrace.  “No. I had fun but not with playing with your feelings. I had fun because I’m with you. Pia, everything I did is true. I only made that bet with you because I want you. I want you to notice me.” He said while kissing away my tears.

 

 

“Hush, Sophia.  I lied. I don’t like you because I love you.”