Kyuhyun's Decision

Kyuhyun's Decision
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun was on sitting on his bed, back against the headboard and long legs stretched out in front of him, a laptop on his lap. He wasn’t playing games if that’s what you’re thinking. He was searching up Super Junior online, checking the fans reactions and comments to their recent activities. Everyone did this, it wasn’t just him. It was one of the ways they could improve themselves and know what the fans like the most, and what they didn’t and which actions brought about more reaction from the ELF’s and all. It was part of the business, one of the ways to get on top of the idol world and to stay there.

 

Anyways, there he was sitting nicely relaxed when he clicked on a link tagging Eunhyuk and Ryeowook that seemed to be having a lot of hoo-hah online. He normally doesn’t check other members stuff, I mean who cares about them, they can check their own popularity and but this one mentioned his boyfriend and the super hyper fans made him want to know what they were squealing about.

 

The link leads him to a video which shows Ryeowook and Sungmin at a radio show (A/N – It’s on YouTube…I think the title is Ryeowook can’t forget Eunhyuks kiss/lips…I saw it some time ago so not really sure). He read the comments written while waiting for the video to load only to have his curiosity (and suspicions) heighten. There were comments like,

‘No one can resist Hyukkies lips’ (How the hell would you know? Those lips are mine!),

‘Wooo, Ryeowook got some sugar from Eunhyuk’(What the ?) ,

‘Ryeowook went to give air but gave Eunhyuk his heart instead’ (WHAAAAAAAT??!!!! Girl you don’t know what the you’re talking about!)

 

A not so happy Kyuhyun tapped (more like hammered the mouse-pad) the play button and saw Ryeowook describing a Explorers of the Human Body segment where he and Sungmin had to give air to Eunhyuk (Kyuhyun hated that particular segment the most) who was underwater, saying that he could not sleep that night because he could not get Eunhyuks lips out of his mind.

 

 

Let’s just say, the evil maknae was thinking of a million different ways to kill the eternal maknae. Kyuhyun was furious. Eunhyuk didn’t necessarily cheat but still! He couldn’t get angry at him though – he had learnt his lesson last time (A/N – Read Love You Dammit- shameless advertising here…lol) – an angry Eunhyuk is something he does not want to experience again. He hated his cute little boyfriend ignoring him like that.

 

That however, didn’t stop him from staring daggers at the happy Ryeowook who was serving dinner that night, or from possessively hugging a confused and shy Eunhyuk all week long, even in public.

 

**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**

 

It was really too much. Even he had not gotten the chance to do it yet so why was Donghae here? Goddamn this fish to hell where he will be grilled and fried to a crisp!

 

Donghae was happily clinging on to Eunhyuk forcing him to wear the watch he had bought him for his birthday, which was today by the way. He had gotten up at the of midnight and had skipped all the way down to the 11th floor and made his way to his best friends room to wish him happy birthday and give him his present.

 

He bounced on the single bed and shook the thin boy awake happily; not caring that Eunhyuk had schedules until just one hour ago and needed his sleep. After successfully waking up Eunhyuk and giving him his gift, he had prompting laid down on the bed, tightly hugging Eunhyuk before going off to sleep himself, leaving the birthday boy to just sigh at his stupid hyper best friend trying not to strangle him and back his lost slumber.

 

This was the scene that met Kyuhyun’s eyes when he had gone off to wish Eunhyuk happy birthday the next morning, making himself wait all night because he had not wanted to wake him up, knowing that he must be tired from his own schedules.

 

He had flipped (shoved) the fish off the bed, Donghae landing painfully on the floor between the bed and Eunhyuk’s vanity table and had taken his baby carefully in his arms before taking him to his own room, watching him quietly awaken, rubbing his sleepy eyes while looking at Kyuhyun with a morning pout (A/N - like seriously, Hyukkies lips are irresistible when he is sleeping. I think I saw it during a Sukira thing and it was adorable!!!!!!!!!! Breathe Shiv….huff huff huff. ehehe).

 

Kyuhyun caressed the soft skin of his cheek, loving how smooth it felt to him and leaned in close, looking at him with loving eyes, “Happy birthday baby.”

 

He was rewarded with a smile and a hug as Eunhyuk threw his arms around his shoulders and pulled him flush against his chest, hugging his boyfriend tightly “Thank you Kyu~~~”

 

There would have been a kiss that followed but the fish was back and this time Kyuhyun was the one being thrown off Eunhyuk (apparently the fish grew some balls – I mean this is Cho Kyuhyun he just threw – the devils  ‘Heechul’s’ own apprentice) before Eunhyuk was pulled out into the living room where some other members were gathered, waiting to wish Eunhyuk happy birthday and that is how they had arrived at this particular scene in front of Kyuhyun, a clinging stinky fish to an adorable monkey.

 

“How come you don’t give gift to anyone else but only to Hyukkie hyung?” Ryeowook asked Donghae who had now given up on waiting for Eunhyuk to wear the watch himself and had grabbed Eunhyuk’s thin wrist and was in the process of placing the watch on himself.

 

“Because he is the best person in the world!!!!” Donghae said without missing a beat, “And I love him the most!”

 

Even the author does not know how the fish survived that day. It might have had something to do with Hyukkies hugs but she seriously has no idea…like seriously!

 

**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**

 

Most of the members were outside in the hallway, yelling at each other to get out of the bathroom or where the missing pieces of their costumes were or the accessories which seemed to have grown legs or if they had seen the list of supposed questions they would be asked today that had been given to them by their manager.

 

It was their usual chaos.

 

Kyuhyun who had showered earlier and had spent the rest of the time gaming and so didn’t need to wait for the washroom to be clear so he didn’t have anyone yelling at him (mistakenly because the members wouldn’t dare to do that on a normal basis, except maybe Heechul and Leetuek) or him having to yell at someone. He got dressed in his room and went back to his laptop to finish the game he had on pause while waiting for the other members to be done.

 

The members cramped up in the two vans when the teasing for Eunhyuk and Sungmin started.

 

Yesung had no idea of the hornets’ nest that he was kicking by saying, “So Hyukkie, did you and Sungmin have fun showering together?” he added fuel to his newly created fire by sending innocent winks to the two boys and wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

 

Eunhyuk stiffened beside Kyuhyun, reddening at the presumptuous sentence and whipped his head around to look at his boyfriend, seeing an epic frown spread across his handsome face as he first glared at Yesung with a murderous aura, who was now innocently poking Eunhyuk, eyebrows still wiggling and then at Sungmin, who was looking at Eunhyuk with a face that said, ‘Please save me. I’m going to di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter