Because I Love You

Because I Love You

"Seriously Heechul!" Hongki exclaimed in a resigned tone, he knew that Heechul was hard to hold back once he got... Well, hard. And he was hard and on top of the younger man and kissing his way down Hongkis neck and the FT Island singer had a hard time to push the other man off himself.

They laid in Hongkis bed, tired from filming Good Daddy all day, but neither of them wanted to let the other go just yet. So Hongki had invited Heechul to stay the night and a phone call later to the elder one's hyung they both were on the bed in a heap of limbs.Making up for lost time, so to speak.

"Missed you so much Hongki." Heechul murmured against his skin as he kissed the other man's neck.

"I don't get it, we've spent all day together." Hongki answered but they both knew that was just one of their comfortable lies. Neither of them wanted to be needing the other, and yet the same both of them wanted to be needed by the other.

"Seriously though, we've done... this already, can't we just snuggle? Hongki insisted and pushed Heechul off himself. It didn't take long for Heechul to get closer to the younger man again and wrap his arms around him.

They laid there in silence, only the wet sound of kisses disturbing the peace in the bedroom. Hongki pulled away from his lover and looked him in the eyes.

"You know, I kind of wish that we could continue the show, just the three of us." He whispered and out of fear to look at Heechul he kissed the other man again, hard.

Heechul chuckled. "Yeah, that would have been great."

They laid there close, neither of them were willing to break the spell of perfection they were in by speaking. Eyes locked on one another and lips slowly meeting in passion.

Heechul was the first to break the silence this time, scared from the confession Hongki had given and the promise he had offered without words.

"You want many kids?" He asked, drawing invisible patterns over Hongkis hips.

"Yeah, but what's the use in talking about this? Neither of us are a girl, at least not last time I checked and that was like half an hour ago." Hongki actually seemed sad over it and it made Heechuls heart ache. He pulled the younger man close to himself.

"Pabo, I don’t want you to be a girl and we could always adopt, right?" He kissed Hongkis forehead to soften his rather harsh words and Hongki relaxed a bit in the embrace.

The silence filled the room again as they lost themselves in treasuring the others body, both making sure to not leave one single patch of skin untouched. Slow kisses taking their breath away.

"So Hongstar babe." Heechul murmured once they laid back down together. "How many kids do you want."

For a moment Hongki lost himself in his dreams of the future. A future together with Heechul and two or three kids in a big house in a quiet neighborhood of Seoul. He described their lives filled with parent teacher meetings and soccer practice and dance lessons and home cooked meals. How they switched to more suitable jobs that allowed them to spend time with the children and with each other.

He dremt of a garden where they could watch the children play and of holidays in the sun where they could be anonymous. He told about his views on parenting and he knew that Heechul shared them. He told his lover just how much he wanted to spend the rest of their lives together and of how much he loved him.

Just for a moment they both were lost in Hongkis dream. Heechul listened and treasured every word spoken by his lover.

But reality knocked on the door and stepped in and they both knew that they weren't allowed to adopt as a couple and they let the dreams remain as memories of a future they could have had.


A/N: I'm sorry that it is so short, it just an idea I got when I tried to sleep.