TO TAKE AWAY HIS INNOCENCE

To Take Away His Innocence

 

“YAH, KIM JONGDAE!!!!!!!!” 16 year old XiuMin yelled out of nowhere. He was chasing 14 year old Chen on the living room because the younger trolled at him again. Chen changed the password of his phone lock.

                    

“Yah! get back here! Open my phone lock this instant!” His eyes are furious.

 

Chen stuck out his tongue and laughed.

 

13 year old Tao and 15 year old Kris where on the living room too, cuddling while watching T.V.

 

“Go away in front of the T.V Chen! I can’t see my idol!” Tao yelled.

XiuMin ran again to get Chen but the younger was so fast he immediately sat between the couple.

 

“Yah! Chen, get off! Tell XiuMin Hyung the phone lock!” Kris yelled. But the younger didn’t budge. Instead, he ran towards the dining room.

 

“Kim JongDae!” XiuMin yelled again.

 

“Hyung! You’re a slowpoke!” Chen laughed again.

“Aish!” he whined. But he stopped and looked at Chen who was laughing. His heart beats fast. He love Chen’s laugh. It’s like music to his ears. But he snapped at the thought. Meanwhile 13 year old Kim JongIn(Kai) was busy playing on his iPhone 5 when he caught them running on circle. Chen was on his left side and XiuMin was on his right side.

 

“What’s going on Chen? You trolled Hyung again?” he smirked.

“Yeah” he laughed and gave JongIn High 5.

 

“You two are such…ugh! Chen, tell me the phone lock I was waiting for an important call!”

 

 Chen pouted. “Who would call for you? That girl Yuri?”

XiuMin furrowed his brows and then smirked. Is Chen jealous?

 

“Yeah, I am going to tell something important” he teased.

Chen pouted again, “What is it you going to tell her?”

XiuMin smirked again. “Nothing of your concern! Now give me the password!”

 

“NO!” Chen whined.

“Chen!” he yelled.

“NO!!!”

 

“What the heck is going on here?” An angry 15 year old Do KyungSoo (D.O) came out of the kitchen, hands on his hips.

Suddenly arms wrapped around his waist. It was Kai.

“Get off me Kai! I’m cooking!” he pulled away Kai’s arms.

JongIn pouted he released KyungSoo but he kissed him on his cheek earning a blush from the older.

XiuMin and Chen giggled.

KyungSoo glared at them and they’d stop. “Now what is going on with you two?”

 

“It was Chen, he change my phone lock! I can’t open it! I’m waiting for Yuri’s call”

Chen pouted cutely.”It’s not an important call” he hissed.

 

“Chen, give the password to XiuMin please” KyungSoo said.

“But—“

 

“Chen, now!” KyungSoo raised his voice. Chen looked down. He went on to XiuMin. The older gave his cellphone to him. The younger entered the password. ……. 14344 …….  XiuMin knows the meaning of those numbers.

 

14344 means “I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH”

 

 

He smiled at Chen and murmured, “Thanks Chen!” but the younger still pouting and glaring at him. He smirked and goes back to his room, KyungSoo went back to the kitchen to turned off the stove whileChen went onto the living room joining the Tao and Kris watching Pororo. He sat on the floor. Still pissed off.

 

“I want my Hyung’s attention only for me and no one else!” he thought.

Then an idea popped on his mind again. He smiled devilishly.

 

“LUNCH IS READY!” KyungSoo said calling them in the dining room.

Everyone gather around the dining table.

“What for lunch, my love?” Kai asked KyungSoo with his arms wrapping his waist.

“Beef Stew” KyungSoo said.

“Yay!” All of them said.

“Wait I’ll go get the plates it is on each plate already.” KyungSoo said.

“Uhm, wait Hyung, I’ll help you!” Chen smiled cutely.

“Thanks Chen!” KyungSoo smiled at him.

 

While Kai and XiuMin is kind of glaring at them.

 

Chen head on the kitchen first. He saw the 6 plates there. Then he smiled devilishly, he get the salt and pepper from the container and pour it on one of the plates. He was smiling devilishly when KyungSo entered the kitchen. He immediately stirred the stew and grabbed the plate two plates. KyungSoo smiled at him. “Bring them on the dining table Chen” he said.

“Okay!” he smiled again but cutely this time.

 

He walked to the dining room, and placed the two plates on Tao and XiuMin.

“Thank you Chen!” Tao and XiuMin said.

He just winked at them which cause the two blushed while Kris glared at him.

He goes back to the kitchen to grab the other plates.

His eyes widen when he saw Kris is doing something to Tao.

Kris lips was almost land on Tao’s lips.

 

“KyungSoo Hyung w-what a-are t-they d-doing?” he asked KyungSoo who came back from the kitchen. His doe eyes became bigger when he saw the scene.

 

“Yah! Kris! Stop that! You’re taking Tao’s innocence” he said.

Kris stop and looked at KyungSoo while Tao was blushing hard and hide his face on his palms.

“I’m not taking his innocence it’s just-“

“Wu YiFan! Stop, we’re all minors here! We’re too young for that!”

“Fine!” Kris pouted.

 

“Hyung! Can I do that to you?” Kai asked innocently.

KyungSoo eyes became (O_O) again. “No!” he yelled. Kai pouted.

They all waited for KyungSoo to calm down and they all sat on the dining table. They prayed before they eat.

“Yay! We can eat now!” XiuMin smiled. Chen smiled devilishly.

“One zip Hyung of that soup and BAM! I got your attention again!’

 

When XiuMin taste the liquid he choked. Kai gave him a glass of water.

 “Are you okay Hyung?” he asked.

“Yeah, KyungSoo is this really the taste of your stew?” XiuMin asked.

KyungSoo taste the soup and like XiuMin, he choked. “No, it’s not.”

“My soup taste fine” Tao said.

“Mine as well” Kris said.

Chen can’t fight it anymore s he burst out laughing. “Hahahahahaha”

KyungSoo and XiuMin glared at him, Tao and Kris just stared at him, while Kai just smirking.

 

“KIM JONGDAE!!!” XiuMin yelled.

“Uh-..oh! XiuMin is mad wahahahaha”

 

“That’s it Chen! Go to your room! You have no lunch today!” KyungSoo yelled at him. He grabbed the stew away from Chem and gave it to XiuMin. “Here Hyung, You can eat this”

Chen pouted and went to his room.

 

While they were eating, Chen sat on his bed, he immediately grabbed a small box under it and pulled out some crackers. He ate and ate.

 

“I just want my Hyung’s attention! Hmmp! I’ll just stop trolling at them and be a good person.”

 

The door opened and he saw Kai. “Can I come in Hyung?” Chen nodded. Kai sat on his bed and began laughing. Chen furrowed his brows. “Why are you laughing?” he asked. “Hyung, you’re such a troll” he said while laughing. “Yeah, yeah!”

Kai stopped laughing and began asking, “Why are you doing it to XiuMin Hyung? Did he done something to you?”

“No” he said.

“Then why?”

 

Chen thought. Why is he doing that to XiuMin?

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

MinSeok lay on his bed, he’s talking with Yuri on the other line.

 

“Why are you angry MinSeok?” Yuri’s voice on the other line.

“Ugh!, It’s Chen, he’s making my life miserable!” XiuMin whined.

“Why? Did he trolled at you again?” Yuri controlling herself from laughing.

“As usual” XiuMin said.

“Maybe the boy is in love with you?” Yuri teased.

XiuMin blushed and felt his heart skipped a beat. “Yah! He’s not in love with me!” he hissed.

“EYYY! Why are you so defensive at him? Hmm maybe you’re in love with him!” Yuri teased again.

“Yah, Gu-man-hae! Stop it!”

“Ok! OK! Fine, try to trolled him back MinSeok” Yuri suggested.

 

XiuMin thought for a bit, why not? After all this is the first time he will troll him back. He smirked.

“Fine” he smirked.

“So what’s your plan?” Yuri said.

“Well ………” he said.

“Woah! Are you sure about that?” Yuri said.

“Yeah, I’m sure!” he smirked.

“Well good luck! Have to go now bye!” she said and end the call.

 

XiuMin smirked at his plan.

“Be READY  Kim JongDae! After I took away your INNOCENCE! Wahahaha!” he smirked.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

JongDae went out of the bathroom. He’s only wearing white boxers underneath his robes. He was drying his hair on the fan when MinSeok went inside the room. He looked u and smiled at him.

“Hi Hyung! Sorry for trolling around.” He said.

MinSeok just nodded and locked the door. JongDae noticed it. “Hyung, why did you lock the door?” he asked but instead of answering MinSeok smirked at him. JongDae felt himself nervous. “H-Hyung?” The slowly MinSeok walk towards him.

 “Apology accepted JongDae, but I think to take revenge about what you did!” smirking devilishly. JongDae froze, he don’t know what to do. MinSeok stopped in front of him. “JongDae, you look pale, don’t worry I will make you feel good!” he smirked again. JongDae ran away through the bathroom but MinSeok caught him.

 “Hyung, w-what are y-you d-d-oing?” he stuttered. JongDae pushed MinSeok away then ran thorugh the door but MinSeok block his way. JongDae walked back until he felt his thighs pressed on the foot of his bed causing him to fall down. MinSeok smiled devilishly, “Ow Chennie, you’re so innocent!”

 

He crawled towards the foot of the berd while JongDae crawled backwards. “X-XiuMin! Stop this!”

But the older didn’t listen instead he crawled forward.

“H-Hyung s-stop!”

“…”

“XiuMin!”

“…”

“MinSeok Hyung! Stop!”

 

MinSeok is now in front JongDae. He tried to pushed the older but he grabbed his hand and pinned it above his head. JongDae looked at him in fear.

“You know JongDae, I like you when you’re looked sacred at me! Next time don’t mess with me!” he leaned in closer to JongDae’s face. Tears form at the side of the younger’s eyes.

“Hyung, I’m sorry Please don’t do this!”

“Doing what Chennie?” XiuMIn leaned in closer, the tip of their nose brushed against each other.

“T-this” Chen stuttered.

“Oh you mean this?” and he close the gap of their faces. He pressed his lips on JongDae’s plum one. The younger tried to struggle but he loose his strength.

XiuMin was about to move his lips when he heard a sniff. He felt a hot liquid on his cheeks. He opened his eyes to see JongDae’s closed one, he was crying and sniffing. He pulled away. JongDae opened his eyes, he pushed MInSeok away and sat at  the right side of the bed. MinSeok don’t know what to do.

“What have I done to him! Oh my God!”

 

“JongDae? “

“…”

“Chen?”

“I hate you Hyung!”

MinSeok’s eyes widen. He felt sorry about what he did. He touched the younger’s shoulder but JongDae yanked it away.

 

“I hate you Hyung! You take away my innocence!” he yelled.

“I-It was just a k-kiss, you’re still innocent” he said.

“NO! You took my first kiss, I’m saving for it for the whom I love, but it’s gone now!” The younger sobbed again.

 

MinSeok felt guilty. “But I did that because I love you JongDae! I love you very much!” he confessed. JongDae looked at him suddenly. “W-what?” he said.

“I love you Kim JongDae!” he said.

“R-really?” Chen said.

“Yes” XiuMin looked down.

 

Suddenly he heard a voice…

“W-what?”

“I love you Kim JongDae!”

“R-really?”

“Yes”

 

XiuMin looked up to see Chen smiling while holding Kai’s iPhone 5.

“What the—“

Chen ran at the door and go outside.

 

“KIM JONGDAE!!!!!!!!!!” XiuMin yelled again. He walked outside. He saw Chen on the living room with the other 4 and play it.

“W-what?”

“I love you Kim JongDae!”

“R-really?”

“Yes”

 

Kai laughed at him. KyungSoo and Tao squealed like a girl. Kris just stared at them with his face.

“MINSEOK-HYUNG IS IN LOVE WITH ME! MINSEOK HYUNG IS IN LOVE WITH ME!” JongDae teased.

“Yah come back here JongDae!” XiuMin yelled and ran. They ran and ran. The 4 just looking at them.

 

Until XiuMin gave up.

“Fine! They’ve all known anyway!” XiuMin said angrily and he goes towards his bedroom and slammed the door at them.

 

“XiuMin hates Chen! XiuMin hates Chen!” the 4 said. Chen glared at them. He looked down on the floor.

“Hyung hates me again”

He went to XiuMin’s room. He opened the door and went inside. XiuMin was looking at the window. He noticed the presence of the younger. “What are you doing here? Go away!” he yelled.

“Hyung--“

“I said go away!!!”

But Chen didn’t follow instead, he walked towards him and sat beside him.

“Hyung, I’m sorry” he looked down.

“…”

“Hyung, I’m very sorry! I promised I won’t troll at you again! Please forgive me.” Chen said.

XiuMin sighed. “Alright, apology accepted.”

Chen looked at him and smiled.

“Thanks Hyung!” he leaned in kissed MinSeok’s cheeks. “I love you!”

 

MinSeok smiled while blushing. “I love you too” he leaned in and was about to kiss JongDae’s cheeks but the younger turned to face him and the kiss landed on his lips. MinSeok’s eyes widen he was about to pull away but Chen wrapped his arms around his head and pressed his lips harder on his. Then after a minute, he pulled away.

“Y-Yah! I thought you were innocent JongDae!” he pouted cutely.

“Yeah I am innocent until you began kissing me!” he smiled innocently.

 

They laughed.

 

“AWWWW”

They looked around and saw KyungSoo, JongIn, Tao and Kris standing at the doorway. Arms wrapping on their lovers.

 

“That’s so sweet” Tao said.

“At last” Kris said.

“They are together” KyungSoo said.

“XiuChen!” Kai called at them.

 

“How long have you been there guys?” XiuMin asked.

“Well actually  we’re here when Chen talked to you” Kris said.

Chen and XiuMin eyes widen. “You mean –”

 “Yup we saw you kissing each other” Kai smirked.

XiuMin blushed while Chen glared at them.

 

“YAH!!!!!!!!!”

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------- THE END ---------------------------------------------------------

 

Well that's it! Sorry for the mispelled words and grammar... Mianhae-so! 

 

Hope u like it :D :D :D

I'll going to make another Fanfic haha :D ... and Xiuchen will be there :D See ya!