Evil? Aniyo.. just a simple plan.

This is my story...

*3th person POV*

“Tell me what happened.” The blond hug asked all worried.

“H-he just *smirk* did that again.” Hyunseung answered and tried to calm down.

“He did what?! To you? Were you2 dating again without me knowing?” blondes’ got little annoyed.

“No, damnit! He broke up with his girlfriend!” Hyunseung wiped tears and sighed heavily.

“Well,…. That’s good ne?” Blond guy still didn’t get the problem.

“HELL! GD, are you even listening to me?!”

“Yes! But you aren’t telling me much!” GD ran out of patience.

“Well… lately he’s acting pretty weird. He’s actually giving me some attention. But too much at once. I mean... aish, you get me?” Hyunseung sadly looked at GD’s eyes, hoping boy understands him.

“Actually, no.” GD have him back a dumb look.

“He’s disturbing me with empty txt messages all the time, he talks to me, he’s hugging me, he was even sleeping in my room, in my bed half ! It’s not that I don’t like it… but I can’t fall for all this just so easly… right?” He didn’t  left his hoping-look.

“Aishhh!  This is getting serious.” GD rubbed his neck and looked away.

“Just let me stay here for the night! I can’t go home after screaming at him! Please!” Hyunseung roughly  shook GD’s shoulders.

“I.. don’t know… well… ahh okay, sure. Just calm down.” He kept rubbing his neck, still not sure about the situation.

“Thank you! I love you so much!” Hyunseung hugged GD tight.

“Aish! Het off! If TOP hears…”

“If I hear what?” TOP appeared on doors and smiled at GD, who blushed in a second.

“N-noting!” GD mumbled and pushed Hyunseung off from him.

“Chhh, don’t be like that to kids.” TOP cut him and sat next to Hyunseung, placing his arm around his arms.

GD glared at TOP and mumbled something.

“I’m here only to help.” TOP glared back to GD.

“Can you please stop? I’m in serious .” Hyunseung broke their glaring mission.

“Okay, tell me what’s breaking your heart.” TOP turned his attention to Hyunseung.

Hyunseung took a deep breath and told him same as he did to GD before.

“What’s your option?” GD asked quickly.

“He’s jealous…” TOP looked at the ground and smiled to himself.

“What?!” Hyunseung and GD asked in one voice.

“Yeah… Look, I know him and I know situation he’s in. I mean, I understand him in some way. He loved you, Hyunseung. And when he broke up with you, he thought everything will be same as they were till now. But since you too things really serious and really deep to your heart, it turned out really horrible. And special now when you got someone who’s totally supporting you, in your case Hyewa, he’s jealous. In fact, he’s used to be the one taking care of you, watching you in every situation from a special view. He just didn’t really realize that till now. And he wants to have you back.”

GD was only blinking at TOP’s smart, teaching words.

“… and what should I do?” Hyunseung slowly asked.

“I have a plan…” TOP evilly grined.

 

 

________________________________________

So

forgot to tell last time.. the last thing writen like this  was from my song. it waas just epiclly added.

About this one~

Hyunseung got help from GD and TOP. Yes in this story, they are a couple XD

Thanks for all your comments and ideas! i'm really glad for all your help <3