RULES

@VirtualWorld_RP

 

♛ ░▒ R U L E S ▒░ ♛


★~1 Less OOC 80%. But do not mistake it you must be serious all the time. We are not that strict! You can be hyper anytime you want~


★~2 Keep UPDATED with your character's activity. FOLLOW your character's fanbase. At least you RT-ed the information.
#If your character doesn't have fanbase, just act based on their personality


★~3 Do NOT RT the tweet that contains real life from others roleplayer or others fanbase.


★~4 Minimalize openfollow. We want you to try by yourself to make a friends. Also, roleplayer's function isn't about to have a friend but to have a fantalk. So, maximize fantalk, ok?


★~5 Speak only in English, Korean, Japanese, and Bahasa. For Bahasa, don't use informal language (gue and elo) but use only formal (saya - anda) or semi-formal (aku - kau/kamu).


★~6 Put brackets [] if you want to OOC. But not evertime you tweet.


★~7 We accept All Stars except INA's boy and girl group (JKT48 is an exception). We also accept fictional character like Anime.


★~8 Transgender allowed but NO TWIN allowed.


★~9 One person one account in this agency. If we know that you have more than one, i'm sorry but we will kick you out for sure.


★~10 You are NOT allowed to change character or change username. So please think properly before decide.


★~11 Put DN [H] if you want to take hiatus and DN [SH] for semi-hiatus. Maximal time for hiatus is ONE MONTH and for semi-hiatus is TWO MONTH. More than that we'll unverify you. Don't forget to tell the admin via DM first.


★~12 Activity check every 2 weeks. So please be active!


★~13 If we know that you OOC too much. We will give warning to you first and give you 3 days to change it. But if you still doing the same thing. Sorry, you will get unverify.


★~14 You can only be in a relationship/form a couple after 5 days since join this agency. You can form a couple outside the agency too. Just tell admins first!


★~15 About you must join in @VirtualCSJFI too after you got verified in this agency, it is UP TO YOU. We don't want to force you.


★~16 Last. Be NICE and RESPECT with each others. NO BASH, NO FANWAR, NO CURSE, NO HATE. Keep CALM because we are a less ooc roleplayers!