i know it

Fallen

taemin pov

i wake up to figure out i almost kissed minho in my dream now only if that happened in reality but i turn to my side and key is there with minho behind him out of shock i fell off "owie"and i pouted key just started being like an umma while minho laughs and omg it sounds wonderful wait.... why am i getting these feelings for him?Do i like choi minho? ANI i can't like him but i think i yes i do.i have fallen in love for choi minho and i smile thinking that

minho pov

hmmm i missed taeminnie it's been a long time but i have a score to settle with onew first (herro people author-nim here ummm so ok if you don't understand in the first chapter those 2 boys were minho leaving and taemin telling him not to go second chapter minho wanted to talk to him but the problem was in this life he remembers taemin but taemin doesn't remember him and taemin thinks he knows him from somewhere the third chapter that shadow was something that follows taemin around all the time but the one going into the statue wasn't following taemin but sent by someone to endanger taemin and minho forgetting all about the new life started talking to taemin like it was still the past life you'll understand more in other chapters and in other stories alright and minho and onew remember taemin from other lifes as well but minho loves taemin as well as onew so onew is trying in every lifetime to make sure taemin falls in love with him and about this life time you will find out more later)i walk out of taemina nd kmey's room but i hear him coming key better not interfere with this i see onew and punch him "you i can't belive you why can't you just accept the fact taemin will always fall in love with me and i with him? we love each other so it is not a sin!" he gets up "i love taemin as well as you he was the most beautiful of us all you know that and once this lifetime is over we all will return alwell as him so see what he says abotu this and this time i will be with taemin this lifetime i won't fail in getting taemin to love me so it's best to forget about him because he will always be with me looking at me with love in his eyes" i get more mad and about to punch hiom again until i hear a little voice saying stop and i remember whose voice can sound that angelic taeminnie.

taemin pov

i followed minho and saw the whole thing but lifetimes?love? i love minho but onew is like a brother to me that's how he treats me as.but minho?minho he treats me like i am the most perfect person in his eyes and he protects me and worries about me like i'm his boyfriend omo i'm blushing but then i see minho about to punch onew so i scream stop and minho looks back to see me and i feel a drift behind me but minho widens his eyes i look back to see my religion teacher who drags me back to the yard with the broken statue and i clean the whole yard by myself until i see minho again who again drags me somewhere "close your eyes" i do what he says he carefully leads me and when he tells me to open my eyes i do and wow the view is beautiful (it looks something like this)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQ1W6QjescHh6xQr7lHTB

"minho it's-" in the middle of my word he kisses me omg choi minho is kissing me?! his lips they feel so warm i kiss back with all my love for him and he does the same he kisses my neck and i moan a bit and i've never felt closer to heaven then now he goes back to my lips in a soft kiss making me feel really dizzy but in a good way he moves away from the kiss and i blush so i look down but my eyes are still looking at him and his eyes are widen so i bring my face up "minho?" he tences but then i think to what onew and him were talking about then to what my parents said and i figure it out "minho your an angel" his eyes widen again "ani what makes you think this?" i tells him how i know "but i understand now but then we can't be together" i feel tears coming      out of my eyes "i don't understand why your here still"my voice cracks and my tears fall and i walk away from minho who does nothing to stop me i guess he doesn't love me and just tried making my dream come true but minho now my heart hurts because of you i'm only 3 steps away from you then i run i run all the way back to my room and gladly key is with jonghyun right now while i start sobbing in pain my heart kills right now choi minho why did i have to fall in love with you? why did i have to fall for you ans suffer such pain?someone opens the door but i'm in too much heartache to see who it is until i feel a pair of lips come onto mine and it belongs to the very person who i ran away from just minutes ago my crying stops and i kiss him back and i show everylast bit of love i have for him in that kiss i knwo it he can feel it but he lets go "taeminnie"he just smiles and i see he was crying omo why was he crying?and i just hug him until i feel his lips on my neck and i moan he stops shuts and locks the door then comes and kisses me again and i kiss him abck again then on my neck "ahh minho!!" i moan it felt so good i couldn't help but moan he room is right becide mine and so jonghyun and key are there right now but i hear a moan and it's not from me or minho we stop then heasr another moan "ahhh jjong~" we both laugh then minho looks at me and pulls off my shirt and me being self concince i cover myself he pulls my arms away from me and kisses me tryign to tell me i'm beautiful and i belive it (ish cause idk how to do umm i'll just do a small summary or something)and in that night(yes it was night when this all happened)me and minho became one in each all i felt was his love which made me feel more happy then ever and that night all i could remember before i fell asleep was minho whispering in my ear "i love you too my taeminnie"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ish there new chapter lol sorry i know you people wanted some but ummm maybe in another chapter i'll write what happened for their love making moment here but right now i at and now it's time for the questions of the day

1.kidding there are no questions i woke up at 5 in the morning to update for you guys so i hope your happy with this chapter and also the moans that weren't from 2min was not jongkey lol those were other students from the other side of the wall lol jongkey are staying pure in this story but key is still the violent umma now i wonder what will happen when key umma sees these 2 in bed? lol see ya next time