The Beginning!

You came into my life through.....MY TV?!?!?!?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry guys for the late update....my brother keeps deleting my update

 

Narrators POV:

This story takes place in a planet called Nara. Nara is 100 light years away from Planet Earth. The Planet Nara is similar to Planet Earth. It’s the planet that takes care of the Earths safety. The people in Nara look like humans.  But they are different in one thing. In Earth people have their soul in their body, but the people in Planet Nara have their soul divided into 2 bodies. One part of the soul is in their body and the other part is in an animal body. So for example if the person cuts himself while cooking the animal will feel the pain. And if the person passes away the animal dies. Or the other way round.

The king of Nara is called Bang Il Sung and has one daughter and she is called Bang Minyeo but she prefers to be called Mina. Her mom died when she was 4 years old. Mina grew up with her Grandmother and father in a palace. Since her childhood she was a troublemaker.  She is the kings only daughter and the heiress of Nara so he hired body guards 24/7, but of course since she is a trouble maker she succeeds to run away from them.  

Mina’s POV:

I was laying on the grass when I felt the cold wind hit me. I tried warming up myself but it didn’t work. Suddenly I felt something warm on my shoulders. I turns to see who it was, I saw a figure of a guy. I couldn’t see his face properly,  but he gave off a warm and welcoming aura so I accepted his jacket that were on my shoulders. We starts at each other  for a while. Then suddenly he started leaning closer to me. I closed my eyes, so I would be ready for the kiss. I heard him chuckle. It was like music to my ears. I felt his breath near my ear. Then I heard him whisper.

Princess wake up~

I looked at him with a raised eyebrow, not because of what he whispered, but because of his voice. His voice wasn’t a man’s voice. It was a girl’s voice. Then suddenly I felt something cold on my face and I screamed.  I looked around and saw my room and a wet me. I sighed ‘’ So it was all a dream…again. The same voice the same thing happens every day’’ I mumbled to myself.
‘’ Mari

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter