Leaving

Just Wait!

 

Donghae stepped toward his workplace, on the street corner. Tall buildings that have large lawns in front of the building. He sighed heavily. Every time he set to work, always remembering her image. The girl who gave a lot of joy every time she spoke. That is the past.
"Hae!" hello a friend of his, Eunhyuk.
"Yooo," Donghae replied lazily.
"Well! Every morning you always badmood. You missed my girl?" Eunhyuk asked.
"Your girl? I never let her be your girlfriend, Hyuk!" Donghaecried. Eunhyuk just sneered at Donghae and follow him through the modern dance hall.
Donghae and Eunhyuk are a dance teacher at a well-known art galleries. There are various fields of art in the studio, such as modern dance, painting, drawing, music, and classical dance. Actually, not only the two of them, there is a female teacher who used to teach here. Donghae still waiting for her back.
"Hyuk, do you have a contact with her?" Donghae asked with a serious face.
"No, really. If Hyo contact me, I will immediately contact you. Relax," Eunhyuk replied with a laugh.
"When did you rlast contact? Aren't you worried about Hyo?"
"Mmmm... About 6 months ago. When the three of us ate together at the corner tavern. But, I go home first. Definitely. Hyoyeon disappeared for 1 year, long time ago. Then she came back and said that she entrance dance schools abroad. So, when Hyoyeon disappeared so I'm not worried. Hehehe."
 
Flashback.
One afternoon, at the corner tavern. Donghae and Hyoyeon were waiting Eunhyuk for lunch together.
"Haeeee ...." Hyoyeon called.
"Yah! Call me 'oppa'! I'm older than you." Donghae pretended to get angry.
"No, you're at Eunhyuk's age, so I do not want to. Hehehe." Hyoyeon giggled.
"Ah really you," Donghae said as he flicked her forehead softly. Hyoyeon pursing her lips.
"Sorry I'm late," Eunhyuk said with a grin.
"You're always like that, Hyuk!" Hyoyeon sneered.
"Well, why do not you call me 'oppa'! It was like you were my own sister ....!" Eunhyuk started nagging, but Hyoyeon cut him.
"And I was a family who must love you at all times and respect you as my brother?" Hyoyeon continued. "You say that every time I did not call you 'oppa'. Oh really." Donghae laughed at the fights in front of him.
"Well, you already memorize that! I will tell your father!" Eunhyuk threatened childishly.
"Come on you two, I'm tired of hearing this childish bickering," Donghae cut.
"Hahaha okay. Hyo baby, what do you want to order?" Eunhyuk teased while pinching Hyoyeon's cheeks.
"Yah! How dare you call her 'baby'? You aren't even her boyfriend," Donghae asked jealously.
"Haeee, Hyo stil calm, but why you are nagging? Are you jealous? Hahaha." Donghae flushed his face, as well as Hyoyeon. They were red, obviously.
"You two are flushed. Hoahaha. Do you guys like each other?" Donghae and Hyoyeon were silent, with a face still red. Eunhyuk burst of laugh. The two, Hyo and Hae, glared at him. Then they ordered food.
 
"Yeaaaay, I'm full." Eunhyuk excited while patted his stomach.
"Don't overact," Hyoyeon said.
Drrrrrt. Eunhyuk's phone vibrate, then he said, "Ah me first, okay? Something urgent. Bye, Hyo baby and...." Eunhyuk winked at Hyoyeon and smirked at Donghae. Donghae gave him a death glance.
"Tell her, Hae! Instead I took. Lol." Eunhyuk went still laughing.
"Crazy monkey!" sneered Donghae.
"Hae, what does that mean? Do You two hide secrets from me?" Hyoyeon asked suspiciously.
"Ah, that means...." Donghae braced himself while his face as red as a tomato.
"Oh I know! You like someone, don't you? Yeah, Hae? Who's the lucky lady?" Hyoyeon asked, though his heart a little sick to hear it. Hyoyeon has crush on Donghae since she met him. Hyoyeon sad when Donghae likes other women.
"She is ...." Donghae want to answer when Hyoyeon's phone rings. Hyoyeon cried as she answered the phone. 
"Hyo ...." Donghae panic while his hand were holding her hand to comfort her. However, Hyoyeon stood up and took off the hands of Donghae then packed up her things and ran out the shop. Donghae who were shocked, following Hyoyeon rapidly. Unfortunately, Hyoyeon had gone by a cab.
 
Flashback end
 
Donghae was daydreaming, 'Hyo, please contact me, at least once. Is it true that you are used to disappear like this? You cry when away, not as people who are getting school abroad.' He sighed.
"What's wrong, Hae?"
"Hyoyeon disappeared, crying, Hyuk."
Eunhyuk surprised. "WHY YOU NEVER TOLD ME? DO YOU HURT HER?" He was angry and jerking Donghae.
"Calm down, Hyuk. I'll tell you," Donghae said.
 
"Is she in trouble, Hae? She didn't tell me."
"I do not know. Yet, I'm sure one day we could meet her. During she still the same earth with us." Donghae stared blankly. Eunhyuk cried.
"Yes, you have to be strong, Hae. Sorry I cried. I'll wait for Hyo, too." Then, Donghae and Eunhyuk's phone was ringing.
 
To: Hyukkie
Hyuk Hyuk! Sorry did not call for this long time, when I've finished my problem, I will come home with lots of gifts ;)) and call you 'oppa'. As you wish -_- Take care!
~Your cute sister, Hyo
 
To: Haefish
Mokpooo! Sorry to leave you in tears, hehe I'm really fine. Don't worry,okay? I'll be back asap...
~Hyo
 
 
 
I'm sorry for grammar error and change the foreword :( Enjoy! Hehe