I

Sweets and other nothings

Hi hyung, what are you doing?

Well, nothing. Just sitting here watching this movie. Why?

Do you know that tomorrow is hyung's birthday?

What?

Yeah, did you forget?

Oh my god, he won't speak to me forever if I forget his birthday. What did you get him?

Well I was thinking to put his favourite songs on a cd and give it to him...What do you think?

Nice idea, I think I will bake him a cake

That's great hyung!

I know, and Hangeng hyung loves strawberry shortcake.

He will love it.

Can you help me a little?

Sure! keep Geng away from kitchen, understand?

Yes sir! This reminds me of that new band BAP. Do you know them? The ones with no mercy.

Yeah, yeah I have heard that song. Now, to the kitchen, shall we?

Let's go!

So do we have what we need here? Sugar, flour,whipped cream and stawberries? 

I think yes. Yes

Ok, lets start.

After an hour of struggling and swearings Siwon and Kibum finished the cake, but it looked horrible, and horrible is a nice word to describe what Siwon did.

So, Bummie what can I do now. He will be mad at me I dont want him to be unhappy.

THINK Hyung, think.....!!I knoow. A new cake shop opened last week, you should go there and buy him a proper cake.

You are really smart Bu, thanks.

Thank you. 

Siwon left the kitchen with hope in his eyes heading to his room to take money but right when he entered the room he found  Hangeng reading a book. He didn't say nothing but Hangeng got up from his bed and asked:

What are you doing? and his arms covered Siwon's body in a tight embrace.

Nothing, just killing time,.. and he felt really protected in Geng's arms.

So you left me here alone and you decided to kil time with Kibum baking cookies? Right after he said that, Hangeng stopped embracing Siwon.

Someone is jealous?

No, I am just really bored. 

Yeah sure.. and Siwon kisssed HanGeng softly. I didn't know you are such a stubborn baby.