Found-Leave

Babysitting the Playboy-Luhan

Baby-sit 9: Found•Leave

 

 

 

 

The three returned to the car to inform Luhan about their investigation.

“What happened?” he spoke to them, “How is it?”

“Someone went out with you that night, a woman…” Xiumin started, Luhan raised a brow waiting for him to add something on his statement. “You were kissing on the dance floor, and a minute after she pulled you out then we saw on the next camera that you were leaving already.”

“Leaving?”

“Yeah, and you let her dragged you away. Don’t you still remember?”

“I can’t remember the event that night... Uggghhh.” He growl in pain. The two went to him. “Don’t push yourself bro.” Chen said. Luhan opened his eyes and saw Jane eyeing him, “Where did the two of you go?”

“We—” he didn’t finish when suddenly he felt like his head is breaking into halves.

“Luhan! Luhan!”

“Wake up!”

“Oy, Luhan…” then he collapsed.

 

“Uggghh…” Luhan rumbled trying to open his eyes, “Where… am… I?” he asked softly. “You’re awake.” A soft voice welcomed him, when he remembered who it was he opened his eyes and looked at the worried Jane beside him.

“I- I thought…” he tried to sit down, Jane helped him. “Be careful. You collapsed earlier.” She reminded.

“Where are they?” he asked, looking for the two.

“After carrying you here, they wait for you to be awaken but then after hours they left.” Luhan nodded.

“Are you ready to talk?” Jane asked after Luhan silenced. He raised his head towards her to see her then nodded. “A-about the woman… I can’t remember her face but… We can gather some information about her.”

“How is that?”

 

In the hotel,

“This is where she brought you?”

“Yes, I woke up being here.” He supplied then they entered.

“Room 407 please.” Jane told the woman in the front desk.

“I’m sorry ma’am but the said room is still occupied in this moment.” The woman said apologetically she just nodded and informed it to Luhan.

“Ah, can I see the log book or something record holding book that could determine who occupied the room…”

“I’m sorry ma’am but the hotel records are very confidential, we respect the privacy of our customers.”

“Alright, I understand but can you remember this kid, he was brought to that room by a young woman two weeks ago.” then showed Luhan to her. The woman stopped and looked at him trying to remember if she saw him already, “I’m really sorry but I can’t remember, you may asked about the CCTV footage.” She smiled.

“Thank you.” Jane bowed.

Inside the control room, they started to look for the footage. “Friday two weeks ago, around 11:00-11:30 pm.”

As they scan the whole video, they didn’t see the same woman in the bar again, not even the old Luhan.

“Thank you again sir.” Jane bowed.

 

“Are you really sure that this is the hotel—” when she looked beside her Luhan was gone and now entering an elevator. “Wait!” he ran to him.

“What are you trying to do?”

“Investigating.”

“What? How can you start your investigation while someone is occupying the room?”

The elevator opened in their floor, Luhan immediately went out she followed him.

“I know this is the right place, yes I’m sure. I’m 100% sure.” He said pointing out the door of the room 407.

“Luhan…”

“Kid?” someone said behind them, they both looked at the old woman who looks like the cleaner of this floor. “It is you!” she said aloud.

“Do you remember her?” Jane whispered to him, he shrugged.

“Is she your sister? What a cute siblings.” She admired Luhan went to her. “Ahjumma, do you remember me?” pointing at himself, the old woman chuckled. “Silly kid, I know I’m too old for this job but my mind is still in condition to remember the memories just two weeks had passed.”

They looked at each other, and then Luhan’s face lit up. “Really y-you remember everything ahjumma-sshi?” Jane asked still in shock, the woman chuckled again. “Kids, don’t insult an old woman like me. I’m 100% sure that I already saw this cute kid.” She smiled at Luhan, “But what are you doing there?”

“Two weeks ago I woke up inside this room.” He said, “Did you happen to pass by and saw who brought me there?”

“Brought you there? I just saw a young woman entered there she looked like a respected personality, is she your mother but she looked younger for having a child.” She told.

“Does that woman wear something fitted and glossy cocktail dress?”

“Are you deaf? I said she looked like a respected personality, do you think you can wear a piece of fabric while you look like respected? Kids today.”

“But that doesn’t ring a bell. A young woman wearing cocktail dress was the one who brought him here.” She pointed at Luhan who is busy thinking at that time.

“Woman who is wearing a cocktail dress? Hmm…” she pondered, “Well I remember someone wearing those exiting the room around 12 midnight.” She clapped, their eyes widened.

“Really? Please describe her.”

“Hmm, she was wearing a blue fitted and glossy cocktail dress, her hair was this long…” demonstrating how long it is, “… she’s wearing a makeup.”

“Anything different from her?”

“Nothing, just a plain sl*t I think.” The old woman shrugged, while the two felt disappointed because they think that maybe it was just a coincidence but… “Yeah, I noticed that she was in a hurry like someone was after her…”

“Really?”

“Yeah, she also threw something on the garbage bin…”

“Something like what?”

“Something like this…” she said and showed an empty mini bottle.

 

Author's Note:

 
Annyeong, Babysitters!!~ Since I really miss you, please endure with the errors^^
 
 
____________________***The End Of Chapter Nine***____________________