Dance With Me

One Glance

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo tip-toed as he gently kissed his boyfriend on the right cheek. Jongin smiled. A fake one, at that. But the elder was so oblivious of all the thoughts that crossed and flew Jongin's mind. He bent down to pick up his bag, then grabbed the knob of their shared apartment. Jongin looked back, as Kyungsoo waved his tiny little hands goodbye. Jongin just smiled.

"Be safe. I love you, Jongin." the elder happily said. "Me too." was the only reply Jongin could give.

He went out the door, and closed the door behind him. A sigh went out his lips as he walked to the elevator. He pushed the button for the ground floor and he watched as the button turn bright red. He looked at the flashing numbers as his mind started to think again.

Whatever did happen to him? Once in college, the only thing Jongin knew was Kyungsoo, Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo. But now, he was seriously doubting his feelings. He couldn't even initiate a kiss. He couldn't even reply an 'I love you, too.' when his boyfriend told him he loved him. The door dinged as he the door opened, he got out the elevator. He walked to his car and started to drive to work.

 

As he stepped inside the company building, his shoulders slumped into comfort. 

"Hey, Jonginnie!" Baekhyun, his co-worker, greet him as they walked side by side.

"Hey, Baek. How's Chanyeol?" he asked as he smiled. "Him? All good. Still my little crackhead." the slightly shorter male replied.

"How about Kyungsoo? How's he?" he asked. He didn't know why, but when he heard his boyfriend's name, he tensed up. "He's okay." he answered.

 

Once they got to their stations, Jongin sat down as he opened his laptop. That article won't write itself up, huh? Baekhyun was worried about his friend, he's been down lately. And by lately, he meant the past three weeks. It was so obvious that something was bothering Jongin.

"Hey." Baekhyun tapped Jongin with his pen. Jongin looked up from his article and raised both of his eyebrows as he hummed in response.

"What's up with you lately? You seem like you're always so deep in thought." Jongin sighed. 

"I don't know, Baek. I don't know why I'm feeling like this." Baekhyun frowned, "What do you mean?"

"There's this feeling, that I don't know Kyungsoo anymore. It's like we're not even in a relationship anymore." he sighed, "I'm even thinking of breaking up with him." Baekhyun frowned even more.

"I don't know about that Jongin. All people that has relationships tend to feel that once in a while. But please, think about this. You don't wanna end up miserable for a stupid decision." he adviced as he went back to his own article.

Jongin sighed as he started to type on his article again. 

 

I did think about it, Baekhyun. For three weeks actually.

 

As Jongin's finger's typed each letter on his article, he couldn't help but stop every minute to think about what he was about to do that night. He would break up with his four-years boyfriend. Suddenly, his phone buzzed.

 

1 New Message

 

From: Kyungie <3

'Hey Jongin, sorry to bother you at work. What do you want for dinner?'

 

He bitterly smiled as he started to type a reply. 

 

To: Kyungie <3

"Anything would do. :)'

 

He hit the 'send' button then threw his phone at some random place in his desk. He couldn't believe that he was really planning on breaking up with the man he loved for four years. He started to think of ways on how to break it to the elder male later and what would happen if he did.

He ended up with two situations.

One, he gets slapped and gets yelled at, then thrown out of their shared apartment.

Two, the elder cries then walks out their apartment with all the clothes his arms could carry.

And he knew, both situations were not pretty pictures at all.

 

"Hey, Jongin. That article isn't gonna write itself, you know." Baekhyun said as he nudged Jongin.

 

Jongin sighed as he fingers came in contact again with the keys of his laptop. All the words crossed his mind as his fingers did miracles. After three hours, the article was finished. The article that was going to finish the month's issue of their magazine.

He stood up as he grabbed the usb where his article was saved. He marched towards the office of his boss. He brought his hand up as he knocked three times then slightly opened the door. He got a view of his boss, with a blonde male that was facing his back at him.

"Junmyeon-hyung-" he called, "-here's the final product. Just a few tweaks of your perfection then its ready for printing out." he handed the usb to his boss. 

"Thanks, Jongin." he smiled as he grabbed the usb. "By the way, I want you to meet this guy." Junmyeon gestured at the male that was facing his back at him. The blonde male stood up and faced Jongin.

"Hi. I'm Lu Han. Nice to meet you." he bowed. Jongin bowed back. "I'm Kim Jongin." he smiled.

 

The guy was very pretty, like a girl. His blonde locks were so perfect. He looked a lot like a Chinese Doll.

 

"Luhan-hyung is the new editor. I hope you guys get along well." Junmyeon added.

"Ne. Please take care of me." the blonde bowed again. Jongin had to replay his boss' words as he bowed again with a smile. Hyung? Luhan is older than Junmyeon?

"Uhh.. I'll go back now, hyung." Jongin said as he pointed at the door. Junmyeon just nodded and LuHan smiled at him. His heart suddenly skipped a few beats. A feeling he had when he first saw Kyungsoo.

 

 

What the heck, Jongin? You're not even single, yet! Stop checking out guys! He scolded himself inside his head.

 

 

Jongin groans as he pulls out the keys of his car. He grabs his bag, and goes out of the car. The elevator ride was taking forever, and it made him sick in the stomach. The doors opened, and he walked towards their apartment's door. He holds his key's out, and breathed out a loud sigh. The only thing that was separating him from Kyungsoo, was the big, wooden, white door. He inserts the key, and twists it.

 

Here goes.

 

Jongin entered the apartment with a very heavy heart.

 

I’m really doing this, right?

 

He nodded to himself and went further inside the apartment. He was met with some random love song music from their radio. He took one glance inside the kitchen and that was all it took.

That was all it took. One Glance. That made him fall hard, all over again.

His lips automatically formed a smile and his heart skipped that very familiar beat, all thoughts about LuHan flying out the window. He saw Kyungsoo swaying his hips to the music while drying the dishes.

 

Jongin walked silently over to his lover and gave him a back hug.

“Oh My God! Oh~ Jongin, you scared me.” Kyungsoo said as he almost dropped a plate he was drying.

“I did, huh?” Jongin chuckled and kissed Kyungsoo’s neck, “What’s with all the -wiggling?”

Kyungsoo turns around and hits Jongin chest, rather femininely.

“I was dancing. The music is so beautiful.” Kyungsoo pouts.

 

Jongin chuckles and holds both Kyungsoo’s hands and leads them around his neck. His arms were circled around Kyungsoo’s tiny waist. “Dance with me, Soo.” Jongin smiles as he slowly moves to the music. Kyungsoo leans his head down Jongin’s shoulder as he started to sway with Jongin. Jongin’s cheek was leaning on his lovers head.

“Hey, look at me.” Jongin whispers. Kyungsoo looks up at Jongin and hums as a response.

Jongin smiles and kisses his lover’s plump lips. Kyungsoo smiles at the kiss and kisses back. They pull away at the same time.

 

“Did you do something wrong?” Kyungsoo asks.

“No, why?” Jongin asks.

“Because, you’ve been less intimate with me this month, and now you’re suddenly dancing with me and kissing me.” Kyungsoo explains with a pout.

“Sorry,” Jongin kisses Kyungsoo’s nose, “-work’s just getting through me. Sorry.”

“I thought you were going to break up with me.” Kyungsoo sniffs.

“Hey, I won’t, okay? Don’t ever think about that.” he lifts Kyungsoo’s chin and plants a gentle kiss at his lips. “I don’t know what I’d do without you.” Jongin continues.

 

They started to dance again, till the song finished.

“I really want to make love to you right now, but we can’t.” Kyungsoo pouts.

“Why is that?” Jongin asks as he nuzzles his nose at his boyfriend’s hair.

“I have a surprise for you.” Kyungsoo wriggles out of Jongin’s grip, and Jongin just back hugs him again. Kyungsoo laughs. “You’re so clingy.”

“I can’t help it. I love holding you.” Jongin retorts. “Now, where’s my surprise.”

 

Kyungsoo holds Jongin’s hand and leads it to the tiny bump in his stomach.

“Say hello to your little angel. Surprise.” Kyungsoo smiles. Jongin caresses the baby bump on his boyfriend’s stomach.

Jongin’s eyes widened and he goes in front of Kyungsoo. He eyes the bump, and smiles.

“Hey little angel, this is Daddy. Come out healthy, okay? I love you and your mommy.” Jongin leans down and kisses the bump. He stands back up and kisses Kyungsoo’s lips.

“When did you find out?” he asks as he continues to touch the bump on Kyungsoo’s stomach.

“A month and a half ago. That time they said I was already three weeks pregnant. So now, I guess I’m two months and a week, now.”

“Why’d you only tell me now?” Jongin says as he hugs Kyungsoo.

“You might leave me.” he simply replies. Jongin shots him a look. “You’re carrying my angel, y’know. I’ll never leave you. Because I love you.” Jongin says.

 

 

 

Seven Months Later

 

 

 

“KIM JONGIN!! THIS ING HURTS!! OH MY GOD!! I’M NEVER CARRYING YOUR BABY AGAIN!!” Kyungsoo screams as he pushes again.

“You can do it, babe. Just a little more.” Jongin squeezes Kyungsoo’s hand.

“OH MY GOD!! JONGIN-AH!! IT HURTS SO MUCH!!” Kyungsoo screams again.

“Just a little more, Kyungsoo-ssi. Your baby’s coming out.” the doctor retorts.

“KIM JONGIN!! OH MY GOD!!” Kyungsoo pushes with every last of his strength and the baby’s cry was heard.

“She’s a girl.” the doctor says.

Kyungsoo pants and Jongin kisses his lover. “You did a good job, baby.”

“The hell I did.” Kyungsoo retorts.

 

Kyungsoo passed out, and the moment he wakes up, he’s in a different room and Jongin was seated beside his bed.

“Where’s my baby?” he asks. Jongin stands up and calls for the nurse, “Wait here, I’ll go get our little angel.” Jongin smiles as he kisses Kyungsoo’s forehead.

 

Jongin returns back with a pink bundle of blanket in his arms. He slowly passes their little angel to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo just smiles and kisses his baby’s little forehead.

“Hey baby, this is Mommy. You’ve been through a lot today. Good thing you’re healthy.”

Jongin stands beside Kyungsoo and admires his little angel. He leans down and kisses Kyungsoo’s forehead.

“Think of any name?” Jongin asks.

“Soyun.” Kyungsoo smiles as he caresses his little angel’s cheeks with his thumb.

“Kim Soyun.” Jongin smiles. The nurse scribbles the name down the baby’s birth certificate.

“I’ll leave you three, now. Just put little Soyun at the incubator at the corner of the room when you’re done ogling her.” the nurse teases with a smile. The parents just nod at her.

 

 

 

 

Three Years Later

 

 

 

“Hnn~ ahhh Jongin~” Kyungsoo moans as Jongin ed in and out of him. Kyungsoo hugs Jongin’s neck and Jongin’s pace just got faster and harder.

The younger on a spot on his wife’s neck, perfectly marking him his property.

“Ohh~ !” Kyungsoo moans wantonly when Jongin hits that bundle of nerves inside him. Jongin grabs both Kyungsoo’s legs and throws it over his shoulders, perfectly bending him in half.

“I really love the faces you make, baby.” Jongin teases as he slams hard at his wife.

“Shut up! Oh ! !” Kyungsoo curses at the amazing sensation his body felt.

 

“I’m , babe.” Jongin says as his hips snapped at a hard and fast pace. Kyungsoo tugs at his own neglected and he cums first over his own body. Jongin cums hard inside Kyungsoo and he rides out his with gentle s.

Jongin pulls out of Kyungsoo and rolls beside his wife. He grabs the blanket and covers both of their sweat-soaked bodies. Jongin hugs Kyungsoo’s tiny waist and scoots closer. When they were about to fall asleep,

 

“MOMMY!” Kyungsoo’s eyes widened as he threw the blanket away. He fumbled against his feet and grabbed a pair of pajamas on the floor, it was Jongin’s, but before he could go away, Jongin grabs his arm.

“Where are you going?” Jongin pouts.

“Hey, my little angel needs me.” he says harshly as he tugs his arm away from Jongin’s grip. Jongin only tightens his hold and yanks Kyungsoo down, making him fall on top of him. “But I need you, too.” he retorts with a pout.

 

“Kim Jongin, I swear to God, if you don’t let me go right now.” Kyungsoo threatens.

“Don’t threaten me, you’re just again.” Jongin smirks as he hugs Kyungsoo’s waist.

“MOMMY!” he hears his baby cry out.

“Sorry for doing this, babe.” Kyungsoo whispers and he lifts his knee up perfectly hitting Jongin’s groin.

“Motherf!!” Jongin almost curses as he cups his groin.

 

Kyungsoo runs out their shared room and ignores the pain that shot through his back.

 

Damn you Kim Jongin, I’m certainly going to feel this in the morning.

 

He opens the nursery room and finds his little Soyun standing in her crib, reaching her little arms out for any physical contact. Her eyes were red and her cheeks were stained with tears. He picks her up and little Soyun immediately hugged her Mom’s neck, and her legs were circled around her Mom’s little torso.

“Hey baby, stop crying now, Mommy’s here.” he coos as he sways his baby from side to side.

Little Soyun was still hiccupping from all the crying and he carries her back to their room, oh how he wished Jongin was wearing something. He thanks God when he sees him wearing another pair of pajamas.

 

Jongin stands up when he sees his little angel’s tear-stained face.

“What’s wrong, my little angel?” he asks as he rubbed her little angel’s back.

Little Soyun looks up and reaches for her Daddy. Jongin reaches forward and little Soyun goes to her Daddy’s arms.

“Th-there was a monster, Daddy.” little Soyun says as she starts to cry again.

“Sshh.. shh.. Daddy will protect you from all the monsters. Stop crying now, okay? Daddy and Mommy is here.” he says as he rubbed soothing circles at his little angel’s back. “Do you want to sleep with Mommy and Daddy?” Jongin asks and little Soyun nods her head that was rested on Jongin’s shoulder.

“Uhmm… I should probably change the sheets first.” Kyungsoo says awkwardly as he runs to their cabinet. He opens the windows and puts air freshener at the bedside table, for you know what reasons.

 

He changes the sheets and Jongin was standing in the middle of the room, still hugging their little angel.

Once the sheets were changed Kyungsoo gets little Soyun from Jongin and settles her down beside him. Jongin settles behind Kyungsoo, peering over his little angel.

 

After a few minutes of humming, and patting, little Soyun fell asleep beside her Mommy. Jongin was hugging Kyungsoo’s waist.

“She has your eyes.” Jongin says.

“She has your nose.” he continues.

“She has your lips.” he adds. Kyungsoo just giggles.

“Well, she really is beautiful. Just like her Mommy.” Jongin says as he kisses Kyungsoo’s neck.

“Stop being such a cheeseball.” Kyungsoo retorts.

“Well, I’m your cheeseball.” Jongin retorts back.

“Oh shut up.” Kyungsoo replies.

A few minutes of silence, and Kyungsoo thinks Jongin is already asleep when he suddenly felt a at his neck. That was followed with a kiss, and .

“Hey! Stop it! The baby’s right here!” he harshly whispers.

“She’s asleep.” Jongin says and he on another spot on Kyungsoo’s neck. Kyungsoo bit his lip at the moan that almost went out his lips.

“Kim Jongin.” Kyungsoo’s tone was firm. “Either you stop it, or you sleep on the couch. Your choice.” he spits out.

Jongin kisses Kyungsoo’s neck for the last time, and just tightens his hug around his wife’s tiny waist.

“Okay, okay. You win. I’ll stop.” he says sadly.

Kyungsoo carefully turns around not to wake up their little angel. He looks up at Jongin and pecks him on the lip.

“I’ll make it up to you, I promise.” he says with a smile, and then he pecks Jongin again.

He turns back around and faces his little angel, he pats her again and Jongin’s arms were around his waist again, he feels Jongin nuzzling his nose to his hair.

“We’re such a beautiful family.” Jongin mumbles.

“I think so, too.” Kyungsoo smiles as he leans back at Jongin’s muscular chest.

“I love you.” Jongin says and he kisses Kyungsoo’s neck.

“I know, cheeseball.” he retorts. “I love you, too.”

 

 

 

 

 

 


Personally, I love the ending part coz it made me cringe because of the cheese. XD

Anyways~ I'm alive again. I'm so sorry everyone!

I got REALLY sick, that I got admitted to the hospital for a week!

All the syringes that they plunged in me.. *shudders*

I had fever for three weeks. =_= Gosh~ I hate hospitals.

Everything smells of medicine and alcochol. Blegh~ 

But... I met this nurse, gosh! I didn't even get to ask her name!

Okay~ I'm bi. So what~ She was really pretty, and she was always visitting me early in the hours.

And she was so caring~ She would tell me random stories that made me smile~

Okay, I'll stop now. I'm trying to forget her, coz I'll never see her again~ TT~TT

 

Random Story:

Mom: *cooking* Jiyeon-ah~ Your dad asked me if we would like to go to Korea this December.

Me: O.O!!!! What did you say?! Did you agree?!

Mom: No~ *grins at me*

Me: *glares* EOMMAAAAA!!!! WAEEEEE~~~ I WANT TO SEE BAEKHYUN-OPPAAAA!!!!

Mom: *groans* Enough with your Baekhyun. I wanted to see LuHan, too! Hyunsoo said he didn't want to go, so we're not going. Aish~ I want to see LuHannie.

Me: Oh Mom~ *facepalm* (I'M GOING TO KILL MY BROTHER IN HIS FREAKING SLEEP!!!!)

 

See how weird my family is? God. *facepalm*