My Son; Drabble

My Son; Drabble

Four fathers met in a bar. 

"You know what, Jung? My son, Siwon is a genious. He owns half of the land here in Seoul, as a matter of fact, he gave a mansion that was as big as his to his friend last week!"

"Huh, that's nothing to my son Changmin. He's graduated college at the tender age of 16 and now at 23, he owns half of the land in the country. He told me he gave one of his ranch to his friend last week."

A middle aged man joined their conversation. "My son, Yoochun is well established here in Korea, and the US. He's the famed yatch maker, don't you know? He developed this yatch last month, and it is simply more elegant and expensive than any yatch he made in his whole career. He even give it to his friend last week!"

A man with a dark chocolate eyes, look at his companions with boredom. "My son, Yunho, is a very accomplished officer. In fact, he had been the president's guard for a lot of times! And plus, he is on high ranking officer that many is jealous to him. In fact, his boss called me last month on told me that Yunho's bestfriend received a full protection from the most strongest and wisest officer in the country!"

Just then, a man with the dark, ebony hair came, and sat with them, "Sorry. " He nervously rubbed the back of his head.

Choi waved him off then asked. "How is your son, Kim?"

"Oh. Jaejoong?" He looked at them, and replied. "He's gay."

"Ouch."

" to be you."

"Very unfortunate."

"Touch luck."

"Ah, no. It's fine." Mr Kim smiled brightly at them. "I love my son very much, and his friends as well. In fact, last week at Jaejoong's birthday, a lot of suitors arrived, and he received a big lot with gigantic mansion, a very beautiful ranch, an elegant yatch, and a high ranking officer swears to protect him with all his life!"

 

End.

---

There's a Naruto version of this and I really want to write this one anyway. :)