Chun-Ahjusshi Save The Jungs... Or No?

Appa Jung, Umma Jung, Aegi Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Minnie, look what Appa brought for you!” Yunho shouted excitedly, trying to get Changmin’s attention from Yoochun and Yoochun. But poor Yunho, Changmin doesn’t bulge even for a bit and just ignores his Appa existence.

“Minnie, your Appa just came back,” Junsu said, trying to make Changmin recognizing Yunho, “Don’t you want to kiss your Appa? Usually that’s the first thing you do!”

“Shiro,” Changmin said while shaking his head.

“But your Appa brought you another toys,” Yoochun added, “I bet it’s better than this one!”

“Shiro,” Changmin said while shaking his head again, still playing with the toys in front of him.

Yunho’s sighing and putting the toys beside Changmin. “Minnie, I’ll put the toys here, okay?” Yunho said, even doesn’t get any response from Changmin, “You can play with it later.”

Changmin stays in silent, doesn’t even bother to take a glance towards the toys that Yunho’s bought already.

“What happened, actually?” Yoochun whispered to Junsu after they can’t see Yunho anymore.

“I don’t know!” Junsu replied with another whisper.

***

“Minnie! Appa brought you a portion of spaghetti!” Yunho shouted while getting inside his house and walking towards Changmin that still playing with Junsu.

Yunho can see Changmin’s gulping and widening his eyes for a second, and it makes him happy because he thought Changmin finally can forgive him... even though it’s because of food. But unfortunately for him, Changmin’s able to prevent himself to jumps towards the food.

“Umma’s cooking now,” Changmin answered, trying hard to not drolls, “I want Umma’s food.”

“But your Appa already brought you the spaghetti,” Junsu said, “I know you can eat both of your Umma’s foods and Appa’s spaghetti.”

“Shiro,” Changmin answered shortly.

Not long after that, Jaejoong, who’s hearing Yunho’s voice before, appears from the kitchen. “Oh Yunnie! You’re home,” Jaejoong said while walking towards Yunho and giving him a smile, “Welcome home.”

Yunho replies Jaejoong with a sweet smile and spreading his hands towards Jaejoong. In a short time, Jaejoong already in Yunho’s embrace and he’s staring at Yunho’s eyes deeply. Yunho’s almost kissing Jaejoong’s lips that’s very seducing him, without realizing that there’s a pair of boy’s eyes that keeps looking at him with an upset feeling.

“ANDWAE!!!” Changmin shouted immediately, when he’s seeing Jaejoong’s lips touches Yunho’s, and he’s running towards Yunho and Jaejoong.

Yunho and Jaejoong were so surprised, and quickly takes some steps backwards after releasing their hugs. Changmin all of sudden stands between both of them, and starts pulling Yunho to get further from Jaejoong. Yunho, doesn’t expect that Changmin will do that, squatting down and trying to hold Changmin’s hands. But Changmin keeps showing a tantrum at Yunho’s grip, seems want to releasing himself from Yunho.

“Cha- Changminnie,” Jaejoong called Changmin immediately, thinking hard to make Changmin stops his tantrum, “Let’s- Let’s help Umma making a dessert for dinner, ne? So you can eat faster.”

Changmin stops moving in Yunho’s grip, and Yunho finally releases him.

“Okay, Umma!” Changmin shouted happily, while running towards Jaejoong and then holding his hand, “Umma, I want a strawberry pudding!”

Jaejoong smiles sweetly to Changmin, before turning his head to Yunho and murmured a ‘Sorry’ to Yunho. Then, Jaejoong quickly brings Changmin to the kitchen, keeping him as far as he can from Yunho for now.

Why... It feels like deja vu!!! Junsu thought, while remembering Changmin’s reaction when Jaejoong and Yunho wanted to kiss for the first time.

***

It’s been days since the last time Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Junsu saw Changmin smiles to Yunho. Yunho keeps taking it cooly, like said that it’s not a big deal, or he’s glad that Changmin’s getting closer to Jaejoong. However, the others know that actually Yunho also feels the hurt.

“Changminnie,” Jaejoong called at one day, when Yunho already went out for working. Jaejoong’s holding Changmin’s hands and rubbing it softly. “I know that you still love your appa, right? But Appa will be hurt each time you ignore him. Don’t you feel pity over him? Don’t you want to talk with him anymore?”

“Shiro,” Changmin answered with a pout, “Appa hurted Umma. He promised to not do that, Umma!”

“Your Appa never meant it, Minnie,” Jaejoong said again, “I’m very thankful that you’re taking care of me, Minnie. But you have to forgive your Appa, okay? Umma’s perfectly fine!”

Changmin shakes his head. “Umma still walks weirdly,” Changmin said sadly.

Aish! I have to kill that erted Park Yoochun!!! It’s absolutely because of him... Jaejoong thought.

“Hey, Jae~”

Right after Jaejoong done with his thought, he can hear Yoochun’s voice from the door. Changmin and Jaejoong look towards the door and spotted Yoochun and Junsu are taking off their shoes. Immediately, Jaejoong’s letting go Changmin’s hands and walking towards both of them.

“What’s wrong, Jae?” Yoochun asked in confuse.

Without anyone expected, Jaejoong’s grabbing Yoochun’s collar right away, making Junsu and Yoochun widden their eyes because of startled. Jaejoong glares to Yoochun’s direction before whispering at Yoochun’s ear. “You better fix your mistakes,” Jaejoong said, “Or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter