Oops...

Oops...

 

After a long rough ual time between the hunhan couple, Sehun was laying down panting from earlier while Luhan rested his head on his lover’s bare chest.

“You wanna know a secret, hyung?” Sehun asked with a smirk making Luhan look up at him.

“What?” The older asked cutely.

“I filmed this.”

Utter disgust fell over Luhan, “WHAT?! SEHUN!”

Luhan smacked his chest while sitting on his knees now.

Sehun groaned in pain from the slap and pouted, “Only for me though~ I just want to watch us being y over and over again~”

He pulled his laptop onto his lap and hid a tab that was up revealing a recording.

He ended it and it gave him the opinion to post on the site he was on, or to save it to his computer.

Luhan growled, “You better not put it up.” 

Sehun just chuckled placing the cursor on the first button, “I’m gonna press it hyung~ I’m gonna press it~~~”

Luhan growled again. “I’m gonna press it~~”

Before Sehun could even move the cursor, Luhan pushed his hand trying to move it out of the way but instead pressed down.

Their eyes widened in shock as the loading bar began to load.

“SEHUN! YOU ING IDIOT! OH MY GOD! HOW COULD YOU BE SO STUPID!!” Luhan roared in anger rolling around the bed.

“WHAT? I DIDN’T DO ANYTHING! YOU’RE THE ONE WHO CLICKED DOWN!” Sehun wasn’t allowing the blame on him.

He didn’t want SM to do anything drastic to him and him only.

Luhan hit his chest causing him to cry out like a girl.

Luhan growled even worse then earlier, “YOU’RE A ING IDIOT SEHUN! WHY WOULD YOU FILM US MAKING LOVE IN THE FIRST PLACE?!!?!?!”

Sehun pouted unconsciously, “I’m sorry hyung! I didn’t know this would happen!”

Luhan began repeatedly hitting the younger over and over again while Sehun cried out in pain until they both heard a beep.

Their heads whipped to the computer.

“DELETE IT, NOW, SEHUN BEFORE SOMEONE SEES IT!!!” Luhan screamed.

Sehun rushed to delete it.

When he did, he let out a sigh in relief, “Thank God~”  

Luhan sighed as well and laid his head back down on his chest, “Hopefully no one saw it…”

“…You know… Nothing ever gets deleted once it was put up.” Sehun mumbled his lover’s back.

“Shut up. You’re making this whole situation worse.” Luhan replied back in a half joking and half serious manner.

 

 

Words: 411