It's Only the Beginning

Can't Go Back

".....you are NOT the father." No. No. NOOOO!!!!  The man opened his mouth to continue but I couldn't take anymore.


I forced my eyes open, gasping for air in cold sweat. It happened again. I know I should be use to this by now, but it's so real every time; living through that same memory every dream.  

I tried stopping myself from thinking too much about it while I steadied my breath. One two, one two, I repeated in my head.  It was minutes before I fully calmed down, keeping my mind off the subject. I looked around and saw it was still dark. Wondering how much time I have left. my hand went to the night stand searching for the clock. After wrapping my fingers around it, I pressed the little button for light, displaying it was only 4:17.

What a dread. I don't feel sleepy anymore. My gaze shifted to the person who slept peacefully next to me as I see the outline of his face from the streetlight that shined through my window. A smile formed on my lip as my hand carefully grazed over his beautiful face. He twitched a bit. I leaned in to peck his lip. Maybe I should get up and read something.

As I moved to leave, I was a bit surprised when I felt his hand pushing the small of my back back toward him and went for a passionate kiss. We finally parted, feeling it was enough for the moment.

"Invading my sleep, and stealing a kiss? You are getting more naughtier by the day. What's next?" I hit him playfully and chuckled.

"What?" He asked confused.

"Pretending you was sleeping? Ha. 1 brownie point for me."

"I was sleeping. Just that I'm the male version of Sleeping Beauty who was awaken by the princess's kiss. We even now. Ha!" I couldn't help but burst into giggles as I imagine him in a gown, wearing makeup, sleeping peacefully waiting for a girl to kiss him.

"Nevermind. Forget I ever said that,' he said suddenly realizing what he just did, 'that came out so wrong."

"Nope." I smirked and turned away from him but he sneaked up on me and started the tickle attack. "Yah!" I yelped. "Hahaha! Stop it. Stop it!" He ignored me and continued his merry torture.

After a whole mess, he stopped and somehow ended up on top of me and myself in a mess of tears. While I closed my eyes and end the rest of my giggles, I planned for a revenge. What I didn't notice was him staring at me until he locked his lip with mine.

Oh god. My plan for sweet revenge faded away as I once again tasted his sweet lips.

He must have known what happened again tonight and did a good job getting it out of my mind as always. In this lifetime, I can probably never thank him enough for all he have done for me.

Not wanted to ruin the moment, I shut the thoughts away and concentrated on his lips on mine and his hands roaming my body. And so, we went for the second round that night. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone. Thanks for stopping by and reading this. I know this is a real quick read but I am satisfy with it. Hope it makes you all want to know the rest. Share with me your thoughts of it. Good day! (^.^)/