One Shot

Fate or Not Fate

Minzy Pov

 

I saw his eyes.

 

They were the first things I noticed as I exited my front door that cold Winter's Morning. We'd had constant snow for 5 days and it was 6 inches deep. The weather was getting really cold and the winds were blowing at a strong pace. The chill was utterly annoying. It was always like back this back in Tennessee.

 

I'd always been lonely in Tennessee too. When my Dad was offered a Job Transfer to Seoul, South Korea, I was so happy. Maybe I could fit into a new country, and just start over.

 

His eyes. They were gleaming through the snow, My guiding light behind the Blizzard. The rest of his face was covered by a black scarf, and his beautiful blonde hair fell out from his Parka hood. I felt a spark as my stomach started churning.

 

I'd never seen such beautiful eyes...Small Pupils and bright aqua Iris's that stood out through the pure white of the snow, rimmed with a line of dark black. I stood in awe as he did, as our eyes met. They twinkled, as his eyes flicked from me to a woman walking by on the same side of the Pavement as him, directly across the road from me. I wondered what he looked like entirely. I didn't care though, I just wanted to speak to him. As I strode to the Roadside, about to cross, I was stopped.

 

As if purposely; The winds grew strong as I was pushed back against my Front Gate and the guy's Scarf flung off. He fell into the road. My heart beated gradually faster as he turned to look at me while standing up. He was perfect. He was the one. I walked towards him slowly, I planned to help him up. But I was too late.

 

Seung Hyun Pov

 

Everything flashed by quickly.

One minute I was standing up while the cute girl across the Street was coming to help me. Our eyes had met as she exited her front door and I was impressed. Infact, I'd developed a crush in seconds. As she walked forward, I smiled. I hated my smile. It was all distorted. But she smiled back, her face beautiful.

 

Then, I heard horns, screeches and shouts. I was in a daze, and I came out of it too late. I turned to the noises as a Car ran straight into me. I flew back with such a force my head cracked open on the Road. Then time slowed down. I saw the girl standing over me, cupping my head in her hands. My vision was getting blurrier gradually and I didn't know why. I couldn't hear either, but I saw her lips moving. Another older Man stood over me, cupping his own head in his hands and screaming in anger.

 

I didn't know what was going on. I lost my breath as my heart slowed down, each beat taking longer. Suddenly, there was no heartbeat.

 

Author Note

 

Had this story save on my laptop for the longest and forgot all about. This is just a quick story. I was tempted to make it an ongoing fic but I already have a fic that I need to finsh, I hope you liked it!