Jealousy?

I'll Be Married with the BAD BOY in School?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time surely do fly fast and it was already the weekends which meant. Camp. 

Nicole groaned at the Idea of her spending the whole weekends with his so called frenemy, well atleast her friends are there so that wouldn't sound that bad. She was packing her clothes and stuffs she needed.

Her phone vibrated and she excitedly ran over her table to look at her phone. when she saw who's text it was from her smile turned upside down. 

Bella. 

"Hey Sweetcheeks. I'll be on my way there. c u late ;)" She just sighed and left her phone back in the table.

It's 4 days since she last talked with Chris. His phone was not available, he's not cheking up on me, where the hell is he? Nicole thought while packing her necessities. 

Her thoughts were disturbed by her mom knocking in the door.

"Hey Sweetie. You'll be going with michael in his van alright? tell that to the girls too. See you there." Her mom kissed her cheeks and before she was even able to utter a word her mom closed the door. 

"Great. This weekends will really be great."  Note the sarcasm. she rolled her eyes.

--------

"Hyung do you really need to bring 3 bags full of food?" Daehyun asked Michael who was busy packing their food for the trip.

"Of course. We shouldn't starve you know. And I don't like climbing up tress just to get you guys food." He explained zipping the last bag.

"Oh well our loving father.. I mean brother won't let us starve you know. Your so caring hyung!" Youngjae said hitting him lightly on the arms.

"Or is it to impress the pretty ladies coming with us?" Himchan said wiggling his eyebrows,

"Yeah! Who among those girls do you like?" Jongup asked smirking.

"No One. So please stop it guys." Michael said entering his room.

Josh followed him in the room and closed the door.

"Hyung, Do you like Nicky?" Josh asked directly.

"What? No I don't." He said not even bothering on looking at him and just continued packing his bag.

"I see." josh bluntly replied and went in the bathroom.

Michael just let out a deep breathe,

After 30 minutes of packing the guys already went to Nicole's house to pick them up. When they arrived they saw frowning faces waiting for them.

"This doesn't look good. Look at their faces." Himchan said looking in the window.

When the van stopped and the door opened 4 girls entered. 4 frowning girls.

"What the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter