Final

It's okay

 

The dorm was quiet, the small place that usually was filled with joy and laughter of young boys were now deadly quiet. Zico wanted to be alone and kind of forced s to leave the dorm. Minhyuk had then suggested that the boys could go out and eat in a nearby resturant, trying to fulfill Zicos wish. Kyung however knew something was wrong, sure it wasn't the first time Zico wanted to be alone due to stress, but he just knew it was a little different this time, Zico had gotten skinnier lately, really skinny. He told the other members to go on and leave him behind, Taeil and U-kwon exchanged looks before nodding, Jaehyo, Minhyuk and Pyo went out too fast to hear what Kyung had said. Taeil and U-kwon started waking carefully on the icy ground with their arms streched out, trying to keep their balance as they started to catch up with the others. Kyung sighed before trying to close the door quietly, not wanting Zico to know he still was there, causing him to bite his lips and raising his eyebrows. He turned around looking for any signs of Zico before slowly walking to the kitchen. He sarted making tea for their tired leader. Suddenly he heard a low grunt from Zicos bedroom, he assumed that Zico thought that everybody had left, that he was alone, well... he was wrong. 

Kyung carefully took the tea in his hands trying not to burn his fingers as he slowly walked to Zicos room, keeping his gaze at the liquid afraid of spilling it. He stopped beside the rough door, hearing Zicos heavy breathing. He blinked and knocked lightly on the door "Jiho-ya" he called with a soothing voice as he heard a surprised cough from the other side of the door. He didn't wait for an answer and opened the door his hand shaking lighlty while holding in the steamy tea. "what are you doing here?" Zico said trying to sound less surprised "I thought you left with the others" he mumbled looking down playing with his fingers. Kyung avoided the question. "Here's some hot tea, drink it" he said as he placed it down on Zicos table, Zico glared up at Kyung "I'm okay, I don't need any help and I don't want that stupid tea either" he said sligthly irritated. Zico never wanted anyones help, he didn't want to feel vulnerable. He was a leader, a leader doesn't need any help or sympathy, he could do this on his own. Zico was stubborn, he had a hard time talking about his feelings with anyone, Kyung was an exception though, but he wouldn't show his feelings so easy even if it was Kyung.

Kyung smirked a little while ruffling his locks "did I say that I was here to help you? Did I say anything at all?" Zico wrinkled his nose clearly not enjoying to get corrected by Kyung. "well you're obviously here for something, right?" Zico forced a smile on his tired face as he was satisfied with his "comeback". Zico carefully took a sip of the tea, burning the tip of his tongue. He flinched away and met the greasy smile of Kung. "What!?" Zico hissed putting down the cup on the table with a thump not caring if it spilled or not, now having half of his tongue numb. "I don't know, I just find it funny how you didn't want that "stupid" tea" Zico groaned and gave up, he would never win an argument with Kyung. Zico raised himself tiredly from the chair and walked over to his bed lifting the covers and jumping into the bed, burying himself under the covers. Zico didn't care about changing his clothes, after all he was easily dressed with a black t-shirt with a pair of grey sweatpants, there was no need to change.

Kyung knew this was Zicos signal for Kyung to come over to talk, even though he would never admit it. Kyung turned the light off and sneaked over to Zicos bed on his toes, since he couldn't see anything. He sat down on the edge of the bed, Zico had his back against him staring blindly into the empty wall. Kyung placed his hand on Zicos shoulder, however got no reaction. Kyung slightly started massage his shoulder, rubbing his thumb in circles reassuring him. Zico shifted to the side, obviously inviting him to lay down next to him. Kyung lifted the covers lied down and pressed his body as close as he could to the other boy. His chest was now on his friends back, Kyung could feel his own heart beat against the others back. Kyung wrapped his arm around Zicos waist and his face pressed against his neck, Zicos soft hair tickling his nose. He quickly rubbed his nose preventing him from sneeze before once again wrapping his arm around the boys waist. A moment of silence passed, just being comfortable beside eachother as their bodies exchanged their heat until Zico broke the silence.

"I... I just" Zico stopped trying to build sentences in his head. "I don't feel well... I just want to take a break..." Zico paused and Kyung remained silent because he knew Zico was going to continue. "I'm stressed all the time and... and I don't know If I'll be able to take it... I constantly have a pressure on my ribcage and it makes me sick" the last sentence almost came out as a weak sob. Kyung moved his hand up to Zicos back and on the way there he could feel Zicos ribs slightly sticking out making him surprised, he knew Zico had gotten skinnier because of the stress he had but feeling it was a different story, it was too real. "hey, its okay, we will always be here for you, I will always be here for you. You need to start telling us how you feel, you can't keep it all to yourself" Kyung whispered starting to massage his arm. He heard a weak sniff and he felt how Zicos body started to shiver. Kyung tried to cover his body with his own when he heard the younger chattering his teeth. "Jiho are you cold?" unfortunately the tea he had brought over with him had now turned cold. "wait, I'll go and make more tea" Kyung whispered and shifted until he got stopped "No!" Zico half yelled making Kyung startle "please don't go, just... just stay" Zico begged with a thin voice. He didn't need to ask twice as Kyung laid down again wrapping himslef around him. He sneaked his arm to Zicos chest carefully playing with the youngers collarbones trying to make Zico relax but also because he couldn't keep his hands away from him. Zico still shivered but not as much as before. Now he just enjoyed laying there in his bed with Kyung beside him drawing invisible patterns on his back lulling him to sleep. "thank you" he breathed out as his breath became heavier and heavier. Kyung just smiled against Zicos neck before closing his eyes and letting himself fall asleep to the sound of Zico breathing

 

-------------------------------

 

omg it's done! it's quite short but whatever.  Honestly I'm happy I made this today at block-b's 2nd anniversary I will always remember this moment lolz. anyway there was no and it was very innocent. Tell me your honest thoughts about it :) I'm going to bed soon it's 2 am here gosh so tired! goodnight everybody ^^