GENTLEMAN DICKHEAD PRINCE GUY

My Arranged Marriage with EXOK's Sehun and Affair with SHINee's Minho

And bam, there I was inside the EXO practice room with 12 y, hot men dancing with sweat dripping off their y faces making hot poses whilst stretching with hot music on in the background.

"Wow." I smiled looking at the chicken on the table next to one of the sweaty hot guy that had abs as well as a smirk.

"Boys keep being y so they fangirls can spasm. And we can take their money." Soo Man smiled. "Oh and this is... er..." He realised he didn't ask my name.

I ran to the chicken and ate the whole thing in one bite before replying. It was uncooked so blood was dripping down my face.

"HELLO I'M LI LING NICE TO MEET YOU ALL" I bowed, losing my balance and face-planting the wall. I feel back on my and cried like a ing idiot that I am.

"Yo. I'm Kaaaaaaaiiiiiiiyaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiyaaaaaaai ugly " The hot freaky y man smiled. He posed for me with a greasy body. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm YA PABO SUHO YO LEADER YO CHICKEN" Suho bowed, falling onto the floor, breaking his leg.

"And I'm D.O SO GO "DO" ONE YOU HOE" D.O showed you his and snarled like a wolf.

"AND I, YES ME, YES I, ME AS I WHO I AM WHICH IS WHO I WILL TELL YOU RIGHT NOW I AM ACTUALLY THE NAME I WILL GIVE WHICH IS THE NAME I HAVE BEEN GIVEN WHICH IS ACTUALLY BAEKHYUN. Not bacon you mouth-watering dog." Baekhyun  blinked at you. You wiped away your drool.

"I'm NOT YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE BUT YOUR PARENT'S WORSE NIGHTMARE...CHANNY CHANYEOL" Chanyeol smiled.

"Nice to meet you, I am Sehun. Pleased to meet you." Sehun bowed politely, smiling openly to me. I slapped his face.

"YOU'RE THE MOST HANDSOME PIECE OF I'VE EVER MET I WANT TO ING KILL YOU" I yelled.

I really hate handsome gentlemen. They make me sick. The worst of the worst.

geez.