Chapter 4

Today His Life Begin

She's crying while looking at the picture where Jiyong make a selca with Bom at the back.

 

 

Flashback~

 

 

Jiyong was playing around with his camera. He took pictures of Bom and himself. Then,Jiyong decided to take picture of him and Bom as candid. The plan worked. Jiyong quickly print the picture and put the picture in her favourite book without Bom knowing. 'Keke.. You will treasure this photo forever.' He said while smiling. Bom at the back was wondering why Jiyong smiling like an idiot while holding his camera.

 

 

Flashback End.

 

 

   Seunghyun's POV

 

 

I'm very very nervous. Today I will be going for an interview at my old friend's cafe. As a handsome waiter of course. I rechecked my resume,even though we're friends but still im a worker,and he's my freakin boss. Everything must be perfectly fine.

 

 

I parked my car behind the cafe. Before I enter my soon to be workplace,I puffed out a nervous breath and walked in the Cafe while ruffling my black hair. As expected everyone especially girls are turning their direction to me.

 

 

SeungRi's POV

 

 

After I went for a shower last night at 11 pm,Bom gave me a goodnight text,she also mention that she'll be coming over to visit me. From early morning,I can't get my smile off when I think about Bom coming over just for me. I am so happy because she's willing to know me more. Then, I saw Youngbae getting ready to work with his tired eyes,where did he went last night with those eyes? I walk toward him and give a pat on his back. 'Yah. You looked tired.' His eyes met mine and says,'I had a one night stand kiddo.' He's smirking to me. 'Jinjja?' My eyes went bigger,'Aniya. Just kidding,I'm not like Jiyong. I had something to do last night but,not 'that'.' He pat me back and gestured me to go do my work. 

 

 

After few hours of working, I saw Jiyong come to the cafe with his fashionable clothes with his black shades. I bet nobody knew he's the boss for this cafe, they'll think he's some kind of fashion designer. Suddenly,I thought about Jiyong and Bom past relationship and memories. Why won't Jiyong told me anything about this beautiful girl? As I keep on thinking the reasons,Jiyong the fashionista is right infront of me with his poker face. I give him my question looks. 'Why?'.

 

 

'Today there'll be a new employee but he's still not here. So when you see a man with  thick eyebrows and big eyes walk in,I need you to call me from my office.'. At first, I refused to help since I have to wait for my Bom. But,Jiyong gives me his cutest puppy eyes,Owwwwwhh. Can't resist that. I groaned and finally decide to help him. Everytime the main entrance door open, I will hurriedly look at the person with thick eyebrows and big eyes. Nope. Still can't find him.

 

 

When I was busy to take orders from customers, the people in cafe suddenly gasped in excitement, I also heard some shrieking sound. I peeked through the door and Bingo! He's the  new employee.

 

 

Seunghyun's POV

 

 

I walk step by step to the counter and I saw a panda boy named Seungri as it written on his nametags. I bow at him and he do the same, 'How can I help you?' He asked me with a cute smile. 'I come to look for Jiyong. Can you please call him to meet me here?' He then nod at me and excuses himself to call Jiyong. A minute later, my old buddy appear from his office. 'Hyunnnnggggg!!! Long time no see!' He shows his gummy smile to me and I give him the same. 'Come,let's sit here.' He me to the table and we sit by facing each other. 

 

 

'Hyunng. You've become cuter~' Chh. This kid never stop his teasing attitude. I'll take my revenge,'You become more like girls with fashionable clothes,' We chuckled at the same time. 'Okay. Let's go to the bussiness, hyung, may I see your resume?' I give him my perfect resume. I observe the cafe surrounding while waiting for him to look through my file. 'Yahh. You did pretty well in decorating this cafe,like bringing some romantic feelings,' He then look up to me and smile, 'That's why I named this cafe 'This Love'.' I nod and continue to look around.

 

 

Seungri's POV

 

 

After I called Jiyong I continue my work. I stare at Jiyong and the man talking endlessly. Then,my phone on my pocket rings. I looked at my phone and it's a text from Bom. 

 

 

'Oppa. I'll be coming in 5-10 minutes. ㅋㅋㅋ.'

 

 

Oh no. Why must she come now? There's Jiyong here, I don't want them to meet each other. Geez.

 

 

I nervously text her,'Can you come later? +.+'. 

 

 

A text come in, 'Oppa. I'm already here, parking my car. Are you trying to avoid me ㅜㅜ'

 

 

'Aniyaa.. Its okay. Just come,I'll be here. '

 

 

I sighed, I look at Jiyong and his friend direction,they're still busily talking. Atleast I hope they will talk inside his office. I rub my eyebrow and sigh. 

 

 

The main entrance door opened and I can see Bom with her flawless smile looking at me,she's wearing a black hoodie and short green pants with y leggings that shows his long legs. I can get heart attack at the way she smiles at me.

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

 

'Well, I hope to see your cute face come to work tomorrow.' I pinched his cheek. Truly the cutest alien in the world other than her. Bom, I wish she was here. Like she always did,but I'm the foolish one easily attached to flings like the Japanese model and abandoned her. My hearts flinch at thought. I drink a glass of water and I immediately spit out the water to ground when I saw a figure that I miss the most. I stand up and my mouth shouts out her name, 'Bom?!'

 

 

 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

 

I combined Seunghyun as past memories and present. Hope you enjoy it. I'm sorry there's too much POV's. Now I'm confused. Should Park Bom get back to Jiyong or start a new beginning with Seungri or Seunghyun?