Chapter 2

Today His Life Begin

She smiles which make my heart stopped, and finally she answers me with a simple yet made me jumps in excitement. A simple 'I would've love to.' answer.

'Ahh. Thanksss. See you later Miss..?' I try to hide my excitement. 'Park Bom.' She nods. 'I guess we'll have a blind date later,Mr.Seungri. Bye.' she winks at me and walks toward her friends at the end of cafe.

 

'Finally God answers my prayer.' I'm smiling ear to ear. For the first time,this smile isn't fake. I think.. I fall inlove with her. 

After my rest time over. I continue my work with a smile plastered on my face. I kept on looking my wrist watch,hoping my shift will end soon. I took a glance at her direction,I can see her giggling with her friends. She's such a goddess.

'SeungRi?' A voice interupts my mind. It's my buddy,Dong Youngbae. 'Neh?' I answer blankly. 'What happened to you? Have you got on fever?' He stares at me. 'Why would you say that?' I stares him back. 'Well. Usually you would complain to me at how the customers treat you with their laser eyes.' I gasp in disbelief. 'Ahh. Let's just say.. I found a four leaves clover.' I rub my neck. 'Means?' Aish. This guy won't go if he don't get the answer he want.

'I met a girl.' I bite my lips softly,not sure if I should say more about her, 'Well,I asked her out and..she say Yes.' I blushed when Youngbae smiles cheekily to me. 'Aigooo. Who is she? What's her name?' I stare him in disbelief. Why he want to know? 'Park..Bom'. Oh Boy. His eyes widen when he heard the name. 'Why?' I ask him. 'Isn't Our Boss,Jiyong had a crush on her?'. I can't believe my ears. 'What? How do they know each other?.' Youngbae rubs his bottom lips, 'Well,they met when they go to the same university. He sorta, loves her but I think she's not into Jiyong. I think it's because of his personality.' I nod in agreement. True. Jiyong is a total bad boy.    

 

  I kept on thinking about Park Bom. And I also think about Jiyong. If you don't know. Me and Jiyong get along very well. But when it's working time. He's total jerk. Other time,he's fine. Jiyong never tell me about Bom. All he said was about a Japanese model girl. I looked at my watch. Then,I saw her walking towards my direction. I stood up and help her with the chair. Suddenly, I feel like my stomach full of butterflies. 'Hi. Miss Park Bom.' I glanced at her beauty face. I feel like I want to caress her puffy cheeks. 'Ani. Just call me Bom.' She's trying to be friendly. 'Ah. Neh. Miss Bom.' She laughs and it's cute. 'Call me Bom. I don't want Miss Bom. Too formal.' She controls her laugh with her hand. 'Then you should call me Seungri.' I chuckled. She nods at me.'Shall we order now?' I hand her the menu. We called the waiter after awhile looking at the menu. 'I would like..Dweji Bulgogi..and kimchi stew please.' I looked at the waitress writing the order.'And I want..Dak Bulgogi.. Do you have any sweet corns here?' She tilts her head. 'Yes. Would you like to order for it?' Bom nods her head and she smiles happily after knowing she'll be having sweet corns. Interesting.

 

  After the waitress left. The atmosphere among us are very awkward. I scoffed and try to make conversation with her. 'Do you like corns?'. Her face lighten a bit. 'Nehh. I loooveee corns' Bom smiles brightly. Without I realized. My right hands already landed on her puffy cheeks and pinch her softly. Omo. What have I've done!. Her face seems shocked and I pull my hand back. 'Mianhe. I didn't mean that.' I looked at the ground,I don't want to show her my reddish cheek. She didn't answer anything.'I pinched your cheek because you are so cute.! And your cheek is so soft.' I slipped my words. I took a glance on her and I saw she's blushing too. 'Thanks .' She covers her face for a second.

 

  'Oh look. Our foods arrived.' I try to calm my blushing face. We enjoyed our dinner in silent. But my heart won't stop beating very fast. 'You know. You're far different than him.' Bom suddenly speaks up. I looked at her and I think she accidentaly spoke out her thought. 'Pardon?' I stare at her. 'Neh?. Ah..Aniya. This food is delicious. I love it! Especially the corn.' I nod at her. We talk about our life. And,She's younger than me. Yess!. She can call me 'Oppa'. I smiled at my own thought. Then, I send her home with my car. 'SeungRi. Thanks for the dinner. I really love it. Here. It's my number. Text me when you arrived home.' She writes down her number in a piece of paper and give it to me. I bid her goodbyes. She runs to me and she kissed me on the cheek. 'Thanks again. Oppa.' I put my palm on the kiss mark she gave me. She stuck out her tongue and run to her house. I am standing here. Like a fool being kissed by a princess. 'She's so loveable.'