Im hurt

Cry a bucket of tears

 

Cry a bucket of tears 
 
Seohyun's POV
 
Its very frustrating . The fact that i lost a job LOL like taeyeon unnie said. Well infact its the same exact feeling i have when WGM yongseo have been officially finished. Im hurt im sad and i really cant accept the truth that fast. 
Leaving things , memories... Person behind when they're all i talk to, i communicate with, i enjoy little things with , i got to see everyday , i got hang out with . I mean its really hard.. Hard for me to move on.
 
Today is the usual day just making myself as productive as possible my unnies are here in our house i invited them.. Taeyeon and tiffany unnies with their nail art thingy 
 
Sooyoung and yoona of course  their foods . Yuri unnie bust chatting with Choi Minho , he's long time prince she said hahaha  while sica and sunny unnie busy with movie watching and hyoyeon unnie? Just with her phone .. Busy with reading news, gossips haha and me ? Seriously you all knew . Reading and today im reading a new book , a book a just purchased last week "Crying a bucket of tears" its about how awful it is to be like  in one side love story . Im really enjoying it when ..
 
"Yah maknae .. Look at this palli!" she said in an awkward voice .
"bwoh?" i asked politely 
"palli-wa" she repeated
As she told me so, i went near her, grab her phone and read the article
 
 
Picture

http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/cn-blue-s-jung-yong-hwa-cast-in-082836665.html

 
"BWOH?!" i feel my heart shattered into pieceS. I want to scream i want to protest but i cant , im no to him . Im just his ex wife that all im to him. NOBODY :( i feel my lips are trembling almost biting my lips , my knees weaken , mind is empty, heart is torn and eyes are ready to release sorrowful tears 
 
Then yes i gave up i collapsed and starts to cry , i cried and cried a bucket full of tears . When i saw the book i was reading i immediately grab it tore the pages and throw it with anger and hatred. Im hurt. 
"stupid one sided love..! Stupid fate!" i shouted
I hate the fact that im trying to move on and remind myself that i need ro give up my feeling for him because he doesnt feel the same way to but.. Why when im  on the moving on period fate really test me and make my heart even hurt and more torn . Its awful . I know :(
 
But then when all of my unnies try to comfort me and hush me (my parents are not here so theyre the ones who comforted me since theyre here and they are my sisters)  my phone was ringing ..
 
sh:"yeoboseyo?" 
yh: its me yonghwa
Sh: oh.. Ah .. What are you up to? Any problem? 
Yh: i need to talk to you in person , right now im here outside your door . Since were in the same villa its easy for me to talk to you in person please meet me here. i'll be waiting..
 
 
To be continued
 
A/N: 
 
Its almost midnight and im a sleepyhead . :3 aish really not happy with news , while reading it my nose are flaring then in a nano second a tear fall into my eye :(( im so hurt im a GEUNSHIN AND YONGSEO SHIPPER (also minyul kekeke) im really hurt as in I know we are all hurt our Goguma heart is now damaged and in pain hahaha okay stop this melo drama thingy im making myself an ajjhuma here :3 okaaayyy see you tom. Dont .. Please dont be a silent reader . I want to know youre opinions , feelings :)