I. Best Friends

Because of You

 

Nana POV

“Congratulations Nana! You made it to the top. Now you’re a licensed make-up artist and I’m so happy for you” Minah said with a happy face.
I have other plans…I want to pursue my modeling career also Minah and actually someone called me from Overseas and I have to grab it”I stated as I really wanted to go as soon as possible.

‘“Well what can we do? go on! “

“You really wanted it? Thank you so much..” started to hug her

After a week I fixed all my things and went to Japan. Everything is ok but I saw Minah and she looks like she really wanted to cry. I just tell her that I have to go alone in the airport so it won’t be too sad when I leave Korea. I promised her that I will be back when my manager gave me time for a vacation. I also told her that I’ll give a call always… goshh she’s a sister to me I also want her to go in Japan but she has a job… me or she will have to adjust.

 

I went to the plane. My Manager told me that he’ll be waiting for me at the departure area.  My dorm is ok and every expense will be shouldered to the company that I’ll be working on.

 

Japan is very beautiful. A country with a rich culture and every people were very nice.

“Here’s your dorm Nana. Tomorrow will be the training of the new recruits.”

“Yes sir! I’ll do my best” I responded

“You know you have to stand out among all the ladies we have don’t worry I will give you a big break. Trust me Nana”

“Thank you so much sir!” I said joyfully

 

Minah POV

I wonder if she’s alright. I’m just worried about her

It’s been 12 AM when I received her text and she told me that communication is not allowed while in the training. Alright I understand her. Time to mind my own life

I worked on a Kindergarten school. I really love to attach with children.

“Hey! Do you want to have a blind date?” My friend Hyeri asked me

I said that I don’t like it but she begged me because the guy that I would meet is very handsome.

I just said “No… I don’t have actually the time so please don’t waste your time”

Hyeri said “You’ll just have to meet him. Don’t worry I’ll be with you if something bad happen We’ll leave him behind without any words”

I said “Deal!”

 

We went to the salon for my make-over I don’t want to put a lot of make-up but simple eyeliner will do.

Hyeri received a call it was the guy that I’m going to meet.

“Tell him that we’re on a pastry shop… I don’t want to meet him in a fancy restaurant”

 

After 30 minutes on waiting

The guy went to Hyeri. She actually held my arm and told him that I’m the girl that she was referring to.

“Hello Miss Minah”

“Hi. Nice to meet you”

I don’t want close my eyes it seems like I’m only dreaming
He’s so handsome…

“My name is Nichkhun nice to meet you”

“Uhhmmm Nice to meet you too.. My name is Hyeri”

I started to whisper on Hyeri. “Girl! You can now leave us >:)”

We went to a restaurant. He just asked me where can we eat but I told him that buffet would be better.

He actually gave me some flower! Asdfghjkl

“You are beautiful in person”

“Wha..what? Oh I mean thank you”

“Hyeri send some of your picture. I just deal with her but it was really hard to uhmm:

“It’s ok! Don’t worry… can I know what is your profession?”

“Well.. I’m a Architect.”

“really? That’s great that’s one of the toughest course in college.. by the way I’m a Kindergarten Teacher… I also love pastries.. I love childrens… when it comes to a guy.. as long as he’s kind and understanding I don’t have anything to worry about”

“Wow! That’s great..You have a good standards for a person…for me when it comes to a girl..

“Do you prefer y girls?”

“Not really… as long as she’s kind and accept everything within me It’s ok”

“I bet you’re single?”

“yes… no Girlfriend since birth”

After our long conversation I was a little bit awkward because it’s our first time to meet and it’s not right to tell him where I live first.

He actually gave a bouquet of flowers before I went home… I can say that I like him.

 

Thanks for reading