Knuckle

Nori's Jongyu Oneshots and Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N): warnings for I guess? Nothing ual happens just a warning.;;

 

“Which one?”

His fingers ghosted over Jinki’s plump lips, his pointer swiping at the skin and then followed by his middle, his ring, and the tip of his pinkie.

Jinki didn’t say anything, and Jonghyun was sure if he could see his face right now it would be filled with concentration.

“Yesterday was this one,” Jonghyun reminded him, pushing his pointer past Jinki’s lips enough to graze his teeth before pulling it back out.

Jinki offered a noise of conformation, clearly still contemplating the choice as if it really made a difference. Jonghyun was sure that to Jinki it did, but he didn’t really care.

He honestly thought the tradition was a bit odd.

Ever since their first week of living together, after Jonghyun found out Jinki’s “horrible” secret, they had become accustomed to this odd tradition of Jonghyun offering up his fingers to Jinki’s mouth every night.

To put it simply, Jinki was a thumb er.

And no one could say that he was proud of it. And when Jonghyun offered for Jinki to share a room with him, well an entire house really, Jinki was scared out of his wits that Jonghyun would find out about the awful secret. Sure, he could resist the urge to his thumb for a day or two tops- he had done so countless times when he slept over in the past- but everyday was a whole different story.

He did pretty well at first, went a whole 4 days without even the urge to shove his thumb in his mouth.

But then, on that faithful fifth day, the unspeakable happened.

Jinki could still remember the horror.

He woke up with a finger in his mouth. But not his own finger, Jonghyun’s pointer was past his lips. he had hoped that he could just take it out and act like it didn’t happen, but a voice sounded behind him with a cautious,

“What... are you doing?”

and he had to spill the beans.

Jonghyun had found it cute and just ruffled Jinki’s hair.

But then it happened a couple more times -Jinki swore it wasn’t on purpose- and Jonghyun wasn’t sure what to say about it.

And that’s how they got to this point, where Jonghyun would press his secretly eager fingers against Jinki’s lips until he choose which one he would let slip past his lips.

Jinki told him that he found it comforting, like how most children had stuffed animals or blankies that they clung to. It was his modern comfort blanket of sorts, and he assured Jonghyun he could do it by himself.

but for whatever reason, Jonghyun secretly enjoyed it.

Purely in a comforting sense. he secretly liked taking care of the older boy, and the thought of bringing comfort to Jinki on a nightly basis was quite pleasing.

So when his middle finger was enveloped by Jinki’s mouth up to his first knuckle, he felt tingly satisfaction, warm and coiling in his chest.

He really though the part he liked most was how Jinki nuzzled his hand, like a newly born kitten, he would lap and his fingers.

His teeth would clamp down on his knuckle, not in a painful way of course. Jinki was too gentle for that. And now the little would start, Jinki’s tongue swiped against the pad of his finger.

Then there was that sigh of satisfaction that Jinki always let out before fully enveloping the finger with his plump lips and .

Jonghyun’s other fingers were splayed against Jinki’s face -his thumb and pinkie resting on his jaw, his pointer and ring fingers pressing against his chubby cheeks- holding his face in a light hold to keep him from squirming around too much in his sleep.

They did have one night where Jinki bit down a little too hard and Jonghyun yelped from the shock, instantly waking up to investigate the wound on his ring finger. A shiny scar laid on his knuckle now, and Jinki kissed it almost every other night in a almost apologetic tradition.

Jonghyun’s smile pressed against the crook of Jinki’s neck. His other arm was wrapped around Jinki’s waist, fingers splayed across his soft stomach. His chest was pressed against Jinki’s equally as soft back.

With a smirk, his pressed his finger down against Jinki’s tongue, causing a whine to almost immediately leave Jinki’s lips from around Jonghyun’s finger. he knew this would annoy his lover endlessly, but he couldn’t resist the urge to press his finger against the struggling tongue.

“stawp,” Jinki whined from around Jonghyun’s finger, struggling to press the words out.

“what was that, dear? I can’t hear you,” Jonghyun teased, pressing a kiss to the back of Jinki’s neck.

“Pweathe, i’m tiwerd,” Jinki whined again, and jonghyun was sure he could feel Jinki’s bottom lip jut out into a pout against his finger.

“You need to speak more clearly, Jinki. You know I always tell you that,” jonghyun said, slowly nibbling on Jinki’s neck as he squirmed. He held him with stronger hands, stopping his movement. Jinki just whined again.

“ Come on, Jinki. You know the magic words, don’t you?” Jinki could feel Jonghyun’s smirk against his neck in between bites.

“no~” Jinki whined again, pushing against his finger with his tongue, trying to force the other man to stop trapping the appendage.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter