I have to find him!

Fade

JinKi's P.O.V

 

"Jinki shii, You have to take your medicine soon!" I run as fast as i could from my room. I don't want to be here! I want to be with TaeMin! TaeMin help me!! Please comeback!! Mianhae!

"Jinki shii.. I know you love that man! But please! Let us heal you!" I look at the nurse. She is frightened because of my eyes. I stare at her. I don't know what to do know.. I'm desperate and broken..

"Mianhaeyo Jinki shii" I nods. I walk to her, then hug her. I know! Maybe this CRAZY. but, only her that know me, that understands me so far.

"Ne, ne Gomawo" I walk to my room and lay on my bed. What else could I do? I'm Insane here! I'm desperate! So from now on, I'll be here. On my really really-Uncomfortable bed.

 

TaeMin's P.O.V

After the fight with Krystal last night, I decided to find Onew hyung. It's been 3 Years since I saw him last time. Where could he be? I have to find him, no matter what it cost! I remember, that I shout to him, I said, 'I HATE YOU!!' , and now? I regret everything that I did to him.

"Where are you going?" Just pretend not to hear Lee TaeMin.. I'm sick of her! She's just a pretty monster that live in my house! What Just I said now? Pretty? She's not even pretty!

"Not your business, sorry I have to go" I run to the taxi and get in. Then, I look at the window. Krystal is really annoying! She is wearing a lipstick now! I mean she applying a lipstick to  her lips! What The Hell! But, the show must go on right? I have to find Onew Hyung!

"Ahjusshi, please stop there" I sigh. Where could Onew Hyung be now? He could be anywere.. He lives alone. So, he is a Freeman! He can go to every places that he want. I mean EVERY. ya, every. So he can be anywhere! Aigooo what should I do?

"Excuse me, Young man" I wake up from my day dream. Ah ya! We're arrive already on the sidewalk.

"Kamsahamida ahjusshi! This is the money!" I run to the sidewalk and try to track Onew Hyung's Hand Phone. But, No result! Aigoo !! Where is him! I have to stick the posters!

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weeeee! I know there's many mistypo *Hide behind the pillow

Forgive me for everthing!!!

 

-PrincessLime37