I love you..... I miss you.....

Fade

None P.O.V

 

Lee Jinki, A guy that have high depression. He always say a name. The name is, TaeMin. No one know who is TaeMin. TaeMin is A pretty guy that Jinki love, that Jinki chase, for past years. Until one day, TaeMin have a Girlfriend named Jessica Jung. JinKi is brokenhearted after knowing that TaeMin have a girlfriend. JinKi ended suffering himself after it.

 

JinKi's P.O.V

Flashback

"Hey TaeMin! can walk  you with me Tonight?" I ask him in hopes.

"Mian, Hyung! I have to walk with my Girlfriend!" That sentence is like a knife that stabbed my heart.

"Y-you have a Girlfriend?" I asked. He nods in excitement. I feel my heart is Broken.

He take his cellphone and read his Girlfriend's massage.

"Hyung I have to go! Bye bye!" I waved my hands to him. Maybe.. This is the last time I saw him.

Flashback end.

 

I hit my head and scream as loud as I can. I scream because my heart ache too much... I can't forget that bittersweet memories. I can't! I start to cry as hard as I can. I can't bear the pain of my heart anymore... It's too hurt.

"TaeMin!!!" The nurse come and calm me down. But... I still remember that memories... The memories when TaeMin said, He hate me..

I cover my ears and scream his name loudly. I can't bear it anymore! The pain is too much to bear. I miss you Lee TaeMin... I love you and I miss you so much.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for short chapter :) I hope you Enjoy my fanfics!!