Dongwoo...I love you

Perfect Guy

 

“Do you love me?” he nodded. “Are you sure?” he nodded again. “Good,” you both smiled. “Oh! Isn’t that Hoya?” you pointed at a group of guys he’s fighting with. Dongwoo quickly ran towards them and protected Hoya. Dongwoo received many punches and you couldn’t watch your boyfriend being beaten up like that. “YAH!” you beat up the guys that Dongwoo left out. “BEAT IT!” you shouted and they ran away. “Told you learning martial arts’ handy,” you smiled and called Sungkyu. “Dongwoo! Hoya!” they helped them get back to their house. They took care of Hoya while you and Sungyeol took care of Dongwoo.”You okay?” he held your hand and nodded. “No you’re not,” you pouted and kissed his forehead. “I’ll take care of you,” he weakly smiled.”I never saw you like that,” you mumbled while taking care of his wounds. “Sungyeol, hand me some pillow,” he gave you a pillow and you let Dongwoo lie down. “Feel better soon okay?” he nodded and you held hands. “Told you that we should get a girlfriend so that we’ll be like Dongwoo,” the guys nodded while you and Dongwoo chuckled. “Are you hungry?” he shook his head. “Thanks for taking care of me,” you smiled. “Of course I should,” he smiled back and you helped him sit up. “Do you want anything?” he shook his head. You the TV and you watched movies together. “Sleepy?” you nodded. You turned off the TV and helped him get to his room. You lied down at the bed with him beside you. “Do  you love me?” he asked you and you nodded. “Are you sure?” you nodded. “I asked you that earlier,” you mumbled and slept.

“Dongwoo? Where are you?” you woke up without him by your side. You went downstairs and didn’t see him. “Sungjong, where’s Dongwoo?” he pointed at the porch. You stepped out of the house and saw him sitting on the porch. “What are you doing here?” you sat beside him. “Nothing.”You rested your head on his shoulder. “Wanna have a walk?” you nodded and stood up. “He held your hand and took a walk at the neighbourhood. “It’s so refreshing,” you said. “Of course. It’s just 5:00 A.M.” you smiled. “Minah, what do you think about me?” he stopped walking. “What I think about you?” he nodded. “You are the perfect guy that every girl wants to be with. You are the perfect friend and brother for your friends,” he smiled. “Thank you,” you linked arms with him and returned to the house. “You won’t replace me with someone else right?” you shook your head. “I will NEVER do that. I love you, only you,” you kissed his cheeks. “I love you too,” he leaned in and kissed you passionately. “Now let’s go before they worry about us,” he nodded and you ran to the house.