Making him jealous? or not..

Cheat on me?

 

“How come your boyfriend’s flirting with another girl?” Yura pointed at a corner. “I’m really pissed off right now,” you clenched your fists. “Then break up with him,” you took a deep breath and walked up to them. “O-Oh! M-Minah! W-We were just talking, no need to be jealous,” he held your hand. You yanked his hand away and slapped him. “YAH! Why did you slap him!” the girl shouted at you. “Sorry, my mistake. It should’ve been you,” you slapped her and she grabbed your hair. “Let go of her,” someone butted in. “W-Woohyun?” she let go of your hair and looked down. “Let’s go Minah,” he held your hand. “We’re over you idiot and,” you slapped the girl again. “You’re such a ,” you walked away with Yura and Woohyun.

“Thanks for earlier,” he nodded. “The slap you gave her will leave a mark,” you laughed. “Minah,” someone hugged you from behind. You turned around and saw Jinyoung. You pushed him away from you but he pulled you again. “Let go of me!” you shouted but he just hugged you tighter. “She told you to let go,” Woohyun pushed him away from you. “This is none of your business!” Jinyoung punched him and Woohyun punched him back. “Of course it is. She’s my girlfriend so beat it,” Jinyoung smirked and left. “Are you okay?” you helped him sit down while Yura call his friends. “Yeah I’m fine,” he nodded. “You sure?” he nodded. “Sorry if I dragged you into this,” you looked down. “It’s alright. It’s not your fault,” he smiled.

“WOOHYUN!” his friends came. “Dongwoo-hyung,” you helped him sit up. “Where is that Jinyoung?” Sungkyu looked around. “Don’t mind him,” they nodded. “Wanna eat ice cream?” you all nodded and went to the ice cream shop. “They’re here,” Woohyun whispered in your ear. “Make him jealous,” Yura told the both of you and you nodded. “Want some?” Woohyun fed you some of his ice cream. “Yummy!” you smiled. “You got ice cream on your lips. “He wiped it off with a tissue. “You guys look cute!” Yura joined the both of you. “You look good together,” the guys nodded. “Here,” you fed him yours too. “Why does girls get ice creams on their lips and boys doesn’t?” you pouted and he smiled. “Because girls look cute,” he stuck his tongue out and you puffed your cheeks. Your ‘acts’ continued for a week and you started to develop feelings for him. “Let’s go!” Yura and INFINITE dragged you and Woohyun to the café. “They’re here again,” you pouted. “They’re always here,” you thought. Woohyun took a sip of your coffee. “That’s mine!” you puffed your cheeks and he kissed your cheek. “I love you Minah,” he whispered and you smiled. “I love you too Woohyun. I thought that you were just doing this to make him jealous,” he pouted. “I love you, I have always been,” he leaned and kissed your lips. “Guys, I think we should go because these two are making me jealous,” you broke the kiss and blushed. “We’re official,” Woohyun whispered to the guys. “Congratulations,” you blushed more. He put his arm over your shoulder. “I got you,” you smiled and rested your head on his shoulder. “Thanks for cheating on me Jinyoung,” you thought.