I love you...

Help me...

 

He grabbed Chunji’s collar and beat him up. He dragged him outside and you heard Chunji’s heavy breathing due to the blood and punches that Woohyun’s giving him. Woohyun kicked him out and ran to you. He quickly covered you with a blanket and freed you from the handcuffs. You sat up, shivering. Woohyun tried to hug you but you pushed him away. “I understand,” he left your room. You put on a shirt and Woohyun came back to your room and placed the food and water on the doorstep because he knew that you were still in state of shock. You hugged your knees and sobbed. You cried for almost an hour and heard Dongwoo’s voice. “SHINA!” he ran to you and you hugged him tightly. “It’s alright. I’m here, don’t worry,” you sobbed and the other guys backed up and went to the living room. “He’s not here anymore. I’ll protect you. Don’t cry,” he patted your back.

MEANWHILE ON THE LIVING ROOM

“How can he do that!” Sungyeol clenched his fist. “I didn’t see ShinA anywhere so I went to her room then saw him. When I tried to comfort her, she pushed me away,” Woohyun sighed. “Don’t get close to her for the meantime. She’s still recovering,” they all nodded. “It’ll be hard for her to trust us again.”

“Oppa,”he looked back at you. “You will protect me right?” he nodded and you both went downstairs. You followed him closely. You saw the guys there and you hid behind Dongwoo. Sungjong wasn’t on the guys’ meeting so he came close to you. “ShinA!” he just arrived from the music store so he doesn’t have a clue on what happened. You tugged on Dongwoo’s sleeve and Dongwoo just motioned him to leave. Sungjong moved to the guys’ side and you and Dongwoo went to the kitchen.”What happened?” Sungjong asked the guys and they told him what happened. Woohyun called L.Joe and told him what happened. “I’ll just change my clothes, stay here okay?” you nodded and continued eating. “I’m worried about her,” Sungkyu patted Dongwoo’s back. “We’ll help you,” they nodded. “But she only trusts me,” they sighed. “We’ll find a way.” You wondered why Dongwoo was taking so long so you decided to go to his room. You bumped into Sungyeol and he helped you get up. Your eyes started to get teary and you hugged him. He ran his fingers through your hair. “Forget about it. We’re here for you. We’re going to protect you,” you sat down on the couch. You hugged his waist and he put a pillow on his lap. You took a nap while he was singing you a lullaby.

While you were asleep,

“Does she trust you?” Sungyeol nodded. Dongwoo sat beside you and so did the others. The doorbell rang and Teen Top came in except Chunji. “We kicked him out,” they gathered around you. “We knew that he liked ShinA but we didn’t know that he would do something like this to her,”Niel sighed. Teen Top left and it was already night time. You woke up and saw Dongwoo and Hoya putting on their shoes. “ShinA, we’ll be back by morning, we have to practice all night for tomorrow’s performance so I’ll leave you with Sungyeol okay?” you nodded and Dongwoo gave you a peck on the cheeks and left. “ShinA!” Sungyeol called you from the kitchen. You made your way there and he served you food. “Thanks!” you sat down and ate the food. “Who cooked this?” you asked him and he pointed at Woohyun. “Yummy,” you mumbled and continued eating. You washed the dishes and went to your room. The horror that happened earlier went back to you. You slowly went to the bed and sighed. You changed the bed sheets and someone knocked on the door. “Come in,” you the TV. “Can I really come in?” it was Woohyun and you bit your lip. “I won’t if you don’t want me to,” you nodded and continued to watch TV. You turned off the TV and turned to Woohyun. “What?” he asked. “C-Can you stay here with me?” he nodded. “Sure. But—“  you cut him off. “I trust you,” you smiled and turned the TV on again while you rest your head on his shoulder. “Thank you for helping me,” He sang you a lullaby and you became sleepy. He arranged the pillow under your head and he lied down. You lied down beside him with his hand under your head. “ I love you,” you quickly covered your mouth and slapped yourself. He chuckled and stopped you from hurting yourself. “ I love you too,” he replied. He leaned in to kiss you but you turned your head. “B-But my lips are no—“ he made you face him. “Whatever happened earlier, you didn’t want it right?” you shook your head. “It has no meaning behind it. I love you. I don’t care if he stole your first kiss because I know that you wouldn’t take that kiss as a symbol of love.” He leaned in again but you didn’t turn this time. You felt his soft lips on yours and his kiss was different from Chunji’s, Woohyun’s kiss was full of love. “Now that’s the true first kiss,” you both chuckled and you hugged his waist. “Goodnight,” he whispered and you both fell asleep in each other’s arms.

OUTSIDE YOUR ROOM

“He got it,” the other guys  eavesdropped. “At least she trusted him,” Dongwoo was there too. “ I thought that you were gonna practice?” the others nodded. “I was just kidding,” he chuckled. “So they’re a couple now?” Hoya nodded. “I know that he’ll protect her like Dongwoo does,”they went to the living room. “They look good together. We should take care of her.”