Brainstorming or should I say Dickstorming Ideas

I LOVE HATING and HE HATES LOVING

In some situations, or most of them, a man does not use his brain to think - They let their 'lower half' decide for them and walk them there. (Lol just made it up.)

 

 

"Yah...Jongin-ah. Y'know, I think you're getting way too far with that hating thing."

"What are you talking about, hyung~! This is great! A blog that shows the "Reasons to Hate Oh Sehun"

"And besides he took everything from me. All of my fans. The spotlight in dancing...He's the dancing genius while I'm just the old guy. Since he's new and young and..pretty. tch. Pretty, my !" Kyungsoo hyung sighs as he shakes his head in disbelief.

 

3 days later...

Knock! Knock!

 

Kai pops his head up from the computer screen.

 

Who would it be? It couldn't be Kyungsoo hyung, since he still has work to do at the cafe. And as of what I know, my only actual friend, inside and outside of school is Kyungsoo. So then if it's not Kyungsooo, who could it be? Is it the mob of crazy people with pitchforks and knives that grouped up to finally kill me, the most despised hater of Oh Sehun? Did they finally come to take and feed me to their killer hound dogs?

 

As another set of knocking came, Kai looked through his bedroom window to get a quick peek to whoever was by his front door. And, surprisingly, it was the total opposite of what he visualized in his mind. Oh .

 

"What is he doing infront of my house?", Kai squinted his eyes to try to see him properly.

 

Oh Sehun. A lost puppy-looking Sehun.

 

"Wow. He looks lost. But, what does he want from me?"

Remembers....

"Yah.. Jongin-ah~ If you keep doing this. Things will get out of hand and you won't be able to control it anymore. So I say you stop now. He's just a normal kid."

"Umm... Acascuse me?? But HE is not a normal kid. Normal kids don't have a 50-60 girls hovering around with him, wherever he goes. Normal kids don't get extra special meals from the school cafeteria. AND Normal kids is not too ing perfect, like HIM, that even makes my blood boil! HE is NOT NORMAL. period."

"Woahkeh. Fine. Whatever Mr. Crazy Weirdo that loves hating. But Just saying, Instead of talking about how this 'Sehun-guy' is sooo hateable on the internet, why not just tell him yourself? So atleast, that anger building up inside of you will leave and get you your sanity back."

Kai doesn't answer.

"Think about it."

End. 

 

That night, when Kyungsoo told me that, I couldn't sleep from thinking about it. I really thought it through and this thought came up randomly in my mind.

"Make the people that love him, hate him."

2 days ago... Get close to him. The closer you get to your enemies, the easier it is to attack them. Do something to him that will forever ruin his image and reputation. Like, make him eat a lot till he goes obese, make him stop going to soccer practice, stop studying, take his ity..

 

..ity. .

 

Take. His. ity.

 

 

Not only that. To get ed by someone with the same gender.

 

Kai's full lips curves up into an evil smirk. "Perfect."

 

 

GOAL: Take his ity and take a picture of him, all wasted.

 

♡ Befriend him. Get into his good side.

 

♡ Once you think you guys are close enough, ask him to come over to your house.

 

♡ him and tape it without you're face.

 

♡ Upload video and make Sehun's life a living hell

 

Mission accomplished!

 

 

BACK TO THE PRESENT TIME. . . Knock! Knock! "Oh yeah.. I asked him if he can come over." Yeah. That's how fast and pro I am to be able to befriend him in just 2 days.

 

"I'm Coming!" ...And so will you, infront of everybody in the internet.

 

Kai s his shirt and applies some body oil on his abs and chest area. "Yeah. Now all of my hardwork in gym can finally be exposed to the world and unfortunately, other than Kyungsoo, Sehun would be the first one to see it." Kai scoffs then continues what he was doing.

 

Then he grabbed Kyungsoo's waterspray for his plants and sprays it on his hair and face. And for his final touch, messes his hair to give a hotter casual look.

 

Kai did that all within that 59 seconds. As always, like a pro (ehemSTRIPPERehemm)

 

Then he finally opens the door.

 

"Oh. Sehun-ah? What are you doing here?..", Kai his lips. He made sure he did slowly and noticable for Sehun.

 

"Eoh!? I got your house right!", Sehun blushes of embarassment. "Thorry. I kind of lost the paper with your addreth on my way here. So, I had to knock at each door-", Sehun stops and just stares at him. Kai assumes that he can see how ing y and hot the guy infront of him is right now. He can tell by the audible 'gulp!' sound that Sehun did as he eyed Kai from head to toe.

 

"Are you just gonna stand there? Or are you gonna come inside?", Kai raised his eyebrow at Sehun.

 

"O..Ohh! Y-yeah! Right! You said you needed help with a certain move for 'Wolf'?", Sehun enters.

 

(Lol. Lets all pretend that EXO Wolf already has a dance for it. That includes a lot of hip movements. Kekeke)

 

Then Kai closes the door.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------Awwwthhoorrrr-niim's cute lil message

 

LoL soery. Im not used to typing it up with my phone. But if you found it a bit weird and odd. That would be because im using a phone. Irs harder than u think yo .

 

And did I mention that I like leaving people hanging on cliffs (cliffhanger) lol sorey guyzz...I had to. Its in mahhh blood. LOOOLL /slapped/ lol Once again~~!! Thanks a bunchhhiieess for SUBSCRIBING!! OMYGASH to those people who upvoted this fanfiction... *-*

 

LOL here comes OFF-STORY MOMENT # 3

 

JONGinyou and hun: Kamsahamnida! /bows sincerely/

 

JONGinyou: I'll make sure to Sehun extra HARD, extra Y, extra SPECIAL!! /salutes all of you/

 

hun: yea- ..wait. WHAATT!!? *^*

 

Awwwtthhooorrr-niiim: /still bowing/ ...and I'll make sure to give Kai all the 'tools, materials and necessities' he needs to fulfill this!!

 

hun: tOols!!?? WWAAHHT TOOLLS!!??

 

JONGinyou and Awwwthoor-niim: /forces Sehun to bend down for a bow/ KAMSAHAMNIDDAA!!

 

hun: TT .... TT

 

See you soon bebbehhs.. Annyeong~ ^-^