Day #2

Infinite Paradise

       You awoke alone in your bed only vaguely remember bits and pieces of last night either way you smiled at the thought while looking at the ceiling before deciding to get up and put on real clothes. You headed out of your room and walked down the hall stopping briefly by Sungyeol's room you hesitated for a moment before putting your fist by the door.

 

       It opened suddenly startling you. "Sorry, did you need something?" Sungyeol asked you opened your mouth to answer but only stared at him your mouth agape as you looked at his shirtless form he was in nothing but his boxers and it was a little too overwhelming for you because you already found his face the most appealing to your preferences. "Sorry," he apologized before retreating to his room to throw a shirt on, he came back with a wary smile as he tried to analyze your features.

 

       "Uh, I was just wondering about, well everyone, why were you all adopted?" It was a selfish question but you were curious, hoping this wasn't a place your boss just sent women, single or not, to be seduced during the later hours of the day.

 

       "Oh, we're all special or so we're told, for example I always have to be doing something unless I'm sleep then I wouldn't really know. Hoya has anger issues so on and so forth, every one of us is different but I'm sure you'll have it all figured out during your stay here." He smiled then started to walk away, he paused and turned back around. "Did you need something else or was that it?" he asked, slightly concerned about his bad host behavior.

 

       "No that was all, thank you," you bowed toward him before following behind him downstairs. It felt weird like you were being creepy or something but there was only one way downstairs that didn't involve jumping out of a window. You walked into the kitchen wonder what there would be to eat if nothing then you would go shopping but what you saw was not any of the things you would have expected. There was flour on the counter tops and you watched wide eyed as Sungkyu and Sungjong playfully covered the other in some sort of food. Either way a perfectly made meal was sitting out.

 

       "Good morning!" Sungjong said brightly once he noticed your presence, he took off the apron he was wearing and ran around the table to you. He quickly embraced you in a hug that almost sent you toppling backwards. He then pulled away and kissed your cheek then winked at you. "Noona, I made you breakfast," his cute smile made you smile at him in response before Sungkyu cleared his throat to get the attention of the young boy who still hat his arms wrapped around you. "Oh, well we made you breakfast."

 

       "Did you sleep well?" Sungkyu asked while he took off his apron and hung it on the wall in it's original spot. He walked over to you and peeled Sungjong away to stand in front of you a simple smile spread across his lips.

 

       "Yeah, the bed is very comfortable, thank you," you bowed politely. "And thank you both for breakfast, I'm glad I don't have to cook today," you smiled and nodded towards both of them.

 

       "Well you are on vacation you won't have to do anything while you're here except enjoy life," it was Woohyun who answered from behind you, you jumped slightly, being startled as you were. "So go, eat, enjoy." he pushed you lightly further into the room towards the table and pulled out a chair for you to sit in.

 

 

       Several hours later you found yourself playing beach volley ball with them all, they used you to make the teams even but said it was unfair for any team that didn't have Hoya. You couldn't help but be more focused on the manly guy who would more than necessary go out of his way to touch you in some way. Not in an intimate way but either way you like his touch however slight it was you just couldn't get enough and made a point not to go after the ball in hopes he would cover for you and get close.

 

       Two points later the other team gave up and decided to go back inside. Dongwoo and Myungsoo waved to you and Hoya before following the losing team back up to the house. "Have you seen the whole beach yet?" He asked while walking up close to you.

 

       "I don't know how big is it?" you asked casually as if it was the only answer. A mischievous smile crept onto his face as he grabbed your hand and gently guided you along with him down the beach.

 

       "I'll show you my favorite spot, you'll have to get a little wet but I'm sure you won't mind." He looked over at you and winked, it was exhilarating being with him like something could happen at any moment but you had to get those thoughts out of your mind, Myungsoo was a mistake right? you had asked yourself countless times but you still wondered why it was so simple to get a vacation to a place like this.

 

       You were next to the rocks Sungkyu was climbing on the previous day, but Hoya guided you to the water and held your hand as the two of you slowly swam your way to a rock enclosed isolated beach. "Wow, this is cool, a nice place to relax in silence huh?" you asked while looking at Hoya as you had walked up onto this small beach.

 

       "Well it's out where no one else will be so I guess it serves some purpose. I like to sit here alone sometimes when everything becomes too much up there." he nodded in the direction of the house. "But I have something else in mind," he took both of your wrists and slowly pushed you backwards towards the rocks once your back made contact you gasped slightly.

 

       Hoya leaned close to you and pressed his lips to your softly and slowly at first taking short breaks to ease you into it. Even though it was simple kissing it was starting to turn you on it probably didn't help that the shirtless defined ab man in front of you was showing such interest. He let go of your wrists and moved his hands to your exposed waist, your bathing suit didn't really cover much and you suddenly felt embarrassed.

 

       But his touch and the way he looked at you when his lips met yours put you slightly at ease, he was the least of the seven that you expected to have a gentle and sweet nature it wasn't fitting for him but you could just imagine how well he was at this just from the kiss something inside you wanted him more than desperately. Leaning against him you pressed forward taking the initiative.

 

       You pushed too hard and he slipped in the sand sending you falling on top of him. Realizing what was happening you quickly rolled off of him and pressed your fingertips to your lips suddenly ashamed of your own behavior. "You're cute," Hoya said with a smile as he moved your hand away from your lips and planted a soft kiss there. "We should head back before they suspect something.

 

       You just nodded and took his offered hand silently following him back. Maybe he wasn't at all like Myungsoo and he was like when you find romance in a new exotic place and the guy follows you back home in hopes that you could be together forever. You shook your head to rid yourself of the thought, it was ridiculous a guy like Hoya would never be that interested in you it was just a movie dream.

 

 

       The rest of the day went by calmly, Woohyun had failed at trying to teach you to play piano, to be more accurate he failed at playing piano. Sungjong cuddled with you for a while when you were reading a book. Once the sun started to go down you sent him out of your room, letting him kiss your cheek of course before turning in for the night, hoping to get more sleep than the previous night.

 

        The house seemingly so quickly went silent, it was nice and calming, you were soon lulled to sleep by the mere essence of the night.