Day #1

Infinite Paradise

       You had exited the airport and looked down at the paper with the address of the place you were to be staying while on vacation. Your boss had given you an eight day vacation, and you intended to enjoy every second of it as you scanned the open area for a taxi of some kind. Finding one you hailed it and entered quickly, reciting the address out loud for the driver, he nodded and pulled away driving directly to the relayed location. He pulled in front of a rather large looking house and you paid the amount for the ride and grabbed your suit case while exiting the taxi.

 

       Your boss said that you would be staying at his away house, since this all happened while you were having dinner at his house you knew that there was no wife here to get in trouble with. Or at least you hoped not, but then again he did say that his nephews were staying there and that you could ask them for anything. Dismissing that you were preoccupied with reading through a tourist pamphlet as you walked up to the entrance to the house.

 

       You were planning out your eight days of peace and when you looked up to the door you slightly jumped back in shock at seeing a handsome young man had opened the door for you and was now beckoning you inside. He was wearing blue jeans and a nice button up white shirt and black hair that swept across his forehead favoring the left side. Once inside a second man walked towards you with his hand held out. "Hi, I'm Woohyun," he greeted politely while shaking your hand. "I'll carry this to your room, follow me if you wanna know where it's at," he finished with a rather greasy wink.

 

       Looking back, you found that the first boy had disappeared and you turned your attention back to this Woohyun. He was rather attractive, neatly styled dark brown hair that framed the top half of his head prettily. He was dressed in a similar plain white button up shirt as the first boy along with similar blue jeans. You noticed the watch around his left wrist as you looked down at your suitcase, unsure if you should really let him cater to you at the moment, but pushed away those thoughts since it was your vacation time, why not?

 

       You had followed him up a spiral stair case and down a hallway, mapping the way in your mind so that you wouldn't forget. He opened a door and walked inside, you followed behind him and slid into the room to look around. It had a queen sized bed adorned with white sheets, blanket, and pillow cases. There were night stands and a dresser with a mirror above it, the room felt slightly like a room of a nice hotel. Woohyun set your suit case down on the bed and turned to face you as you examined the room.

 

       "Do you like it?" he asked and you turned to face him immediately. "The bathroom is through there and the closet over there," he explained while pointing to each in turn. "We took a vote on what you might like best," he said with a smile as he took a step close to you.

 

       "You and the other boy?" you asked, not exactly sure how many nephews your boss had but you had concluded that these young men were at least two of them.

 

       "Oh, Myungsoo, he's shy but insisted on greeting you, there's also Sungkyu, Dongwoo, Hoya, Sungyeol and Sungjong. I'm sure you'll see them around the house or at the beach," he beckoned towards the window and you could see the sand and ocean, it couldn't be more than a hundred yards from the house. Smiling to yourself you knew this was going to be a good vacation.

 

       You thought it over for a second, trying to memorize all the names he had listed. "So there's seven of you?" you asked, shocked that someone could have so many children.

 

       "We were all adopted," his statement explained everything and you looked away from the window and back at him. He was only standing about two feet from you now and strangely it didn't feel uncomfortable to have a stranger so close. "If you need anything, at all, you can always ask me," he offered with a polite smile, or so it seemed until it started to curve more mischievously and the look of him just seemed sleazy though you weren't sure why.

 

       "Thanks," you said, giving him a once over before walking over to the door to motion for him to leave the room and you alone. He nodded a pleasant smile on his face as he exited the door, you closed it behind him and walked to the bed, letting yourself fall onto the soft mattress before rolling over and opening your suitcase. You rummaged through the assorted clothing and found your swimming suit, striping down and putting it on, you found a classic pair of shades and head out of your room and back to the front entrance.

 

       The beach sounded fun and that was wear you were headed until someone unintentional stopped you at the bottom of the stairs, he was calling to someone in another room of the house. He had cute blonde hair that swept upwards slightly off of his forehead to the right side of his face, a similar outfit to the others the first few buttons were undone to expose the creamy smooth skin of his chest. He was now facing you with an innocent and happy smile.

 

       "Hi, you must be our visitor," he held his hand out towards you and you took it expecting a handshake when instead he pulled it up some before leaning down to plant a soft kiss upon the surface. "I'm Dongwoo," he introduced himself. You knew you would remember him by the very distinctive facial features he bared and the blonde hair upon his head.

 

       "Nice to meet you," a smile had spread across your lips at this gentlemanly handsome guy. He let your fingers slide from his grip as he looked from you to a figure who was interring from a door on the far side of the room. Myungsoo peered in to see the two of you before retreating back to the room. "Is he always that way?" you asked, now suddenly curious about the mysterious young man.

 

       "Yeah, he likes to keep to himself but don't worry he'll come around sooner or later." he turned back to you with the same smile, it didn't seem to divert from his face at all. "I assume you're going to the beach," he stated while looking up and down at your attire. "Go through the kitchen and out the back door, it's faster." he informed after pointing you in the direction of the kitchen.

 

       "Thank you," you were intent on being polite to the handsome nice guy who gave you the heads up. He bowed in your direction and you returned it before walking past him to the kitchen as he walked past you to the upper floor. Still smiling to yourself, you pushed through the doors to see yet another new face, he was walk in from the back door and stopped in the doorway to lean against the door frame as he spotted you.

 

       He was is more normal clothing, blue jeans a white t-shirt with a blue jacket over it, his elbow was on the door frame and his hand on the back of his head as he looked you over. You had to admit he was very handsome but then again who had you met that wasn't, his dark y eyes and manly jawline had you swooning, though only in your mind. "Hey," he said coolly a smile spreading on his lips.

 

       "Hi," you returned the greeting as you moved closer to him. "I'm going that way," you pointed past him and tried not to look as if you would drool over him.

 

       "Right," he said, taking a step backwards to get out of the door way. You walked through and took a few steps out towards the beach before turning around to face him again.

 

       "I didn't catch your name," you said, suddenly curious as to which one he could possibly be as you checked off the first three names mentally.

 

       "I'm Hoya," he said with a smile and you nodded before walking off again. You could feel his eyes still on you as you made your way to the beach. It wasn't long till you hit the sand and could smell the fresh air and the ocean water. You walked along the beach line until you reached large rocks blocking you from going any further.

 

       You stood looking at them for a moment before you were splashed by water covering you head to toe. Looking over you saw a very cute boyish guy looking at you and smiling. He had been swimming in trunks a yellow muscles shirt and a white jacket but it seemed more like he was pushed in than he had gone in willingly.

 

       “I'm sorry, it was hyungs fault, are you okay?” as he got closer to you, you realized how pretty he was and could feel the blush rush to your face. “Uh, Noona your face is red, do you sunburn easily?” He got even closer and used his hands to hide your face from the sunlight. “You'll stay prettier longer if you avoid the sun, though I guess it doesn't really matter huh?” he smiled brightly and all you could do was let out a breath of laughter while smiling back.

 

       “Hey Sungjong are you flirting with random girls again?” a voice yelled from up on the rocks. “Oh is this are week long guest?” a man with small eyes but a handsome face asked. “Pleasure to meet you, I'm Sungkyu,” he introduced himself. “Lets go back up to the house and get dried off,” he suggested with a wink.

 

       “Uh, sure,” you answered while nodded, Sungjong wrapped an arm around your shoulder and guided you along behind Sungkyu. For some reason you felt as if you were being kidnapped even though they were taking you back to where you were staying in the first place. You had mentally scratched their names off of your list and wondered when you would meet the seventh nephew.

 

       Approaching the house Sungjong let his arm drop and grabbed your hand as he started running pulling you along to pass up Sungkyu before getting inside. He slowed down but continued to lead you, instead of taking you back to your room he pulled you into what looked like a closet where he pulled out towels. He wrapped one around you and patted your shoulders to help dry you off. “You're cute when you blush,” he commented.

 

       You looked up at him and realized that you were blushing again. “I- I'm not blushing, I'm sunburnt,” you said casually trying to ignore it. He covered his mouth and laughed, you puffed out you cheeks just a little bit while glaring at him before two arms were wrapped around your shoulders and you were pulled back against a firm chest.

 

       “Leave her alone, she came here for a vacation, right?” Sungkyu's distinctive voice was already recognizable to you as he scolded the younger boy. You could feel his warm breath in your ear as you realized he was actually hugging you.

 

       “I saw her first,” Sungjong declared while leaning towards you and kissing your cheek before running off with a towel in hand. You just looked where he was running to before turning back to the closet.

 

       “Have I just been claimed?” you asked, very confused by what just happened.

 

       “I think so, he's not usually this way when we have company, you must be really pretty or something.” you elbowed him at his comment, forcing him to let go so that you could get free and turn around to face him.

 

       “Not to be rude but you're right, I am on vacation, thank you for all of your help but I'm going back to my room,” deciding it was the best decision you bowed before leaving Sungkyu. Clutching to towel around yourself, you headed towards the stairs only to be cut off again by a new face.

 

       He was really handsome and had a standard clean look with an almost bowl cut that cutely accented his face. “Hi, sorry, they didn't tell me when you had gotten here. I'm Sungyeol.” he smiled, his perfect teeth only making him look more attractive. “Sorry Woohyun had to show you your room that's actually my job so don't ask him if you need anything, he's not the kind of guy who just does something for someone without anything in return. My room is right next to yours so if you need anything that's probably where I'll be.” with that he bowed and left you to finish going upstairs.

 

        You didn't have a chance to say anything but you just let it go and fully dried yourself off once safely in your room. Day one didn't really go the way you had planned but instead you decided today can just go and you stick to a week of relaxation for the next seven days you had here. Now dressed in comfy clothing you laid down and pulled out a book you had brought with you and started reading until you slowly drifted to sleep.