Hands

Hands

Hands

Hunhan


betad by me and this is much ew

 

Friday: day off. A day for some members to sleep forever, a day for some members to go shopping, and a day for Sehun and Luhan to spend together. Since 2 in the morning, Luhan had been in Sehun's room, at the time crying about a nightmare. The maknae had pulled the older into bed and held him up against his chest. It was a beautiful moment when their eyes met and they both whispered to each other—"saranghae" "wo ai ni". 

Now, at 11 in the morning, they still lay in bed, both awake but neither wanting to move. Instead they snuggled up close and talked about anything and everything. After a little while of talking, they settled into a small period of silence in which Sehun examined Luhan's hands. 

They were pale, much like the rest of his body (and he would know). His fingers were slim and delicate much like that of a girl's. In comparison to his hands, Luhan's hand were very small, but as he laced their fingers together he found that he didn't quite mind: it fit in his perfectly.


Yeah, so Sehun's birthday was two days ago, but better late than never right???
You guys were probably expecting , but I've been really busy (my audition's next week so I've been practicing my off)
But, Luhan's birthday is also this month (the day before my audition >~<) so I'll try to write for that, okay???
Hope you guys enjoyed it~