Home Alone

Stressed

 

//SLAM//

I heard the front door of the dorm slam, waking me from the nap I was taking on the couch. All the others had gone out for food, I wasn’t feeling great so I decided to just stay in. I sat up and ran a hand through my hair as my bare feet hit the floor I looked around, no one was in the room but Jiho’s shoes were at the door and the bedroom door was closed. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and stretched as I headed towards the closed door.

*I wonder what’s bothering him, he’s been so stressed lately* I thought. I stopped in front of it and knocked twice before I turned the handle, opening it a crack to look in. Jiho was lying in bed, his face buried in his pillow. His brown hair was sticking up at odd angles, I could see his back rise and fall with his heavy breaths. I looked around the room seeing notebooks and pens thrown across the floor of the usually clean room. I pushed some of them out of the way to get to the bed.

“Jiho-ya” I called softly. A small groan emitted from his throat, telling me he was awake. I sat on the edge of the bed next to him.

“What’s up? Something happen?” I questioned placing a hand on his back. His muscles tense then relaxed under my palm.

“Mmfhhmfmm” His voice was muffled by the pillow when he tried to talk and he buried his head deeper into the large pillow.

“’Cause I can understand you perfectly when you’re like that.” I chuckled sarcastically. He turned his head towards me. His eyes were closed but I could tell he was awake from the way his eyebrows furrowed.

“They ask too much of me sometimes. They forget I’m just a ing kid still.” He mumbled.

He pushed himself up to sit facing me, his legs stretched out in front of him.

“What? Who Jiho-ya?” I asked. He ran his hands roughly over his face before looking over at me. He had dark circles under his eyes.

“I don’t really wanna talk about it right now.” He sighed and reached out one of his hands grabbing my arm, he pulled on it slightly.

“Hyuuung, will you lay with me? Just for a little bit? Please?” Jiho whined, pulling my down with him. I sighed shifting on the bed to lie comfortably next to my big baby of a best friend. He rested his head on my shoulder and closed his eyes. My arm wrapped around him, resting on his shoulder.

“Thanks Hyung” I heard Jiho mumble softly, his breathing evening out and I could hear his soft snoring telling me he had fell asleep. I sighed, letting myself relax next to Jiho.

“I hope you don’t get too stressed out Jiho. We can’t have you sick and worried. I can’t”