LALALALALALA~

The Arioka Chronicles!

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay… let’s start our lesson” the lady in front of the room gestured to her students while holding a thick English book on her right hand. She uttered her words for a moment but then, continuous babbling about what to include on her student’s essays was heard which made all the people in the room sink into their own new world.
 



With this constant talking of her teacher, Amu just can’t help to “sigh” in desperation to find something interesting out of her much awaited English lesson. She looked helplessly to the clock and then into the corner of the room to see if a certain person is actually at their class.
 



However, to her dismay, she found an empty seat which made her slump down her chair even more along with the never ending explanation of her teacher on when and where to use ‘semi-colons’. She made a restless look at the second hand of the clock in front of her then just thought on how stupidly slow time was, especially not seeing her boyfriend at the start of the day.




“Where the hell is he?” she thought to herself and started scribbling Arioka Daiki’s name on her pink notebook while day dreaming about him.

--


“Kitagawa-san…” the teacher called for her name.



However, Amu's thoughts are deep enough to not even hear the constant nagging of her teacher’s voice.




“KITAGAWA AMU!” the teacher called again in a much louder tone.
 



“AHH!!! Hai sensei… I’m listening!!!” she quickly stood up and tried her best to look attentive as possible. She then heard the sound of her own classmates giggling.



“Of course you are…” the teacher said sarcastically and then gestured her hand to make Amu sit again… Amu on the other hand just felt herself biting her lower lip and slowly placed her bottom half on her chair.




“Embarrassing!!!” she mouthed the words of bashfulness when she suddenly felt her phone vibrated against her skirt pocket.



She silently opened her phone to see who texted her, while trying her best not to let their teacher notice her existence once again.


-


“Don’t day dream too much about your precious boyfriend… I’m here! I’m just late… Focus on your English lesson, will you?  xXx”


 


Amu read the message which pulled her gaze towards her boyfriend’s seat. He is indeed there. Amu didn’t even notice his entrance since the class were distracted enough to chuckle on her embarrassment just a while ago.



By this, she crossed her eye-brows and playfully let out her tongue to boyfriend.




“… who said I was day dreaming about you? I was actually day dreaming about Chinen-kun…” she replied to the message then quickly pressed the send button.




Within seconds, Daiki then felt his own phone vibrating and saw the text of his girlfriend. However, a pout and small tint of jealousy just lingered through his facial expression.


“Chii? Why the heck are you day dreaming about him? I’m your boyfriend, right?” he texted back.




“You’re my boyfriend… But Chinen-kun is my husband… and Jesse is my ex-lover!!!”Amu replied to his text with a smiling grin on her face indicating victory. She just knows that her precious boyfriend does not appreciate those kinds of jokes. But seeing the sight of her cute Daiki pouting like a child on a distance just became a personal hobby of hers.


As expected, Daiki replied with an annoyed tone (even in text): “Fine! >:[“

 



Seeing this response, Amu just can’t help herself but to giggle and  flail deep inside after knowing her boyfriend is sensitive enough to those kinds of teasing.




“Awww… my penguin is jealous? I like Chii and Jesse-kun… But I love my boyfriend even more! Daisuki!!! Xxx ” she replied to her text and happily pressed the ‘send’ button to at least make Daiki feel better.



--


“Yes!!!”


Without realising it, Daiki suddenly jumped for joy after reading Amu's message on his phone. He then saw all the eyes of their classmates locked on his direction.

 



“Arioka-san!!! What do you think you’re doing?” their teacher asked furiously as he disturbed the whole class from his excited thoughts from his cell phone.



The teacher then looked at Amu’s direction and gazed at her suspiciously.




“You two are texting each other during my class aren’t you?” the teacher proclaimed without further evidence. However, the look on Amu's face just showed a ‘GUILTY’ sign all over it.




The two remained silent and just waited for the teacher’s approach.
 


“Both of you… come to my office after class and I’ll give you your punishment!”

--

*After class*




“Do you think I can tolerate students like you who just texts in my class? MY CLASS? How dare you to insult the subject English!!”
 



The teacher made her way to sermon the couple who just stayed there and listened to her lecture on“Why people should love and respect the English language and culture” for at least an hour. Both Daiki and Amu just looked down, nearly falling asleep from where they are standing.
 



“NOW! I want you to clean the storage room in the English department as a punishment!!” the teacher’s remark just woke them both but couldn’t help but to agree to their sensei’s orders.
 


--


“This is all your fault!!” Amu playfully boyfriend, trying to blame everything on him while attempting to stack all the boxes on the English department’s storage room.




“My fault? You’re the one who said you were day dreaming about OTHER boys…” Daiki replied.

 

“Well, you’re the one who texted me first.” Amu countered.



“Yeah? But you’re the one who made me shout in the middle of the class because of your message."



“How is that my fault? I didn’t say you shout in class did I?”




“No you didn’t… But you’re the one who said you LOVE me so I jumped!” Daiki said without even thinking.




By this, Amu just can’t think of what to reply. She just watched her boyfriend bite his lower lip after he realised what he said.
Amu just can’t help herself but to pinch her boyfriend’s cheeks which made Daiki moan a little because of the pain.




“BAKA!!! I can say that to you every day if you want…” Amu grinned then placed a kiss on Daiki’s lip who is captured on her painful pinch.




--



“hmmm… can you do that every day too?” Daiki chuckled after they broke their kiss and just continued to hug his petite girlfriend to his embrace.

 

 

-----

A/N: OKAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAI-CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!! <3 <3 <3