I am Luhan's girlfriend ,for real.

A simple concert changed everything.

You were so happy that you could finally see Exo-M in concert. They were your favorite band and you always wished you could see him. And finally,today was the day.You were going to exo-m's concert.

"Lina! I can't believe we're going for real! It's like..my dream." You said happily

"I know,I'm happy too.But stop being too excited." 

"Pft.You're just jealous because I have a T-shirt with 'I AM LUHAN'S GIRLFRIEND' and you don't!"You said proudly.

"You know I don't like Luhan." She said annoyed

"You're still jealous.Now come here! Aren't you ready?" 

"I'm in front of your door, you dumb girl."

You hang up and ran to your door.You left with Lina for the concert.You couldn't help but smile all the way there. When you finally arrived,your eyes widened.There were so many fans.Good luck that you had tickets at VIP and backstage.

"I'm seriously going to die here.How can they be so much!" Lina said socked.

"I don't know..." You said amazed.

"HAHAHA. Look at this girl.She has ' I am Luhan's girlfriend' T-shirt. She really thinks he would see. HAHA"Some girls passed you and laughed about your t-shirt.

"Let me give them some of my mind !" You were ready to fight but Lina stopped you.

"No Jiyeung,let them talk.What did u told me? They're jealous,eh ? Am I right?" She said keeping you from breaking their heads.

"You're right.But how they said,he won't ever notice me." You said with a sad voice.

"KRI -SEU XIU-MIN LU-HAN LA-Y CHE-NEU TA-O WE ARE EXO !" You singed along.

They started to sing.Then,Luhan looked in your eyes and you saw him smirking.

"Maybe it's just my imagination.." You said to yourself.

Then again,he looked at you and winked.You thought it's still your imagination but blushed.When the concert was over,you were ready to leave when someone grabbed your hand.

"What the- Luhan?!" He cut you off by placing his hand on your mouth.

"SHH.Come with me." He said

He dragged you in the backstage and in the changing room.He locked the door and came closer to you.

"Wh-what are we doing here and why did you locked the door? What is happening?" You said worried.

"Stay chill.I locked the door so no one can disturb us.Calm down,I won't you." He said laughing.

"It's not funny,Luhan.Why are we here?"

"Because I saw you in the crowd and you caught my attention.Besides I like your shirt.And your name is ? Don't be scared of me.I told you,I won't you.I just think you are attractive and I wanted to talk with you."

"My name is Jiyeung,and...thank you?I'm not afraid you would me,just..I think i'm imagining this..and girls made fun of my shirt saying you won't ever notice me and probably Lina is worried because I'm missing or this is just a dream and maybe when I'll wake up everything will be gone and-"

He cut you off by kissing you.Your eyes widened but you kissed him back.You broke when you needed air.

"Still think it's a dream?I am real,you are real,this is real."

You had no words.But then you remembered you left Lina there alone so you called her.

"Yeobuseyo?" She said.

"Lina! Hey what are you doing?Where are you?"

"Where am I?Where are you?!You left me there without saying anything."

"I'm sorry..but..I am..you won't believe me,"

"Why ? Just tell me already,I'm busy!" She said trying to make you hurry.

"Why are you so hurried?I am with Luhan in the changing room.Where are you?"

"I'm with Sehun, in backstage.He saw Luhan going with a girl in changing room so we said we better stay out.So it was you.What are you lovebirds doing there?" She said and you could tell she was wiggling her eyebrows.

"No-nothing..um..see u later bye!" You said and immediately hung up.

"This is so crazy.." You said

"Let's go to drink something,what do you think?Would you like?"

"Um..sure."

*After 4 months.*

"Luhaaaaan ~ I made hot chocolate.When are you coming?" You asked your boyfriend.

"Almost there,baby." Luhan said.

You heard knocks on the door.You opened the door and let him in. You placed your hot chocolate on the table in front of your couch and sat down.

"Do you want to see a movie ?" You asked.

"Sure baby ." He said and kissed you . The kiss was passionate and he started to deepen it. You broke for air.

"I love you, Jiyung." He said,his eyes sincere.

"I love you too,Luhan."

It was late when the movie ended and outside was raining.

"Luhan,you can't go home now! Stay over,do you want?" You asked him

"Yeah sure.But where I'm going to sleep?" He asked you innocent.

"In my bed duuh. Don't worry i'm not a erted. 'I won't you' ". You laughed,remembering his words.

"YAAH ! These are my words."

"SOO? Do you want credit for this?" You stick your tongue out and ran to your bedroom.

"Come here ! I'll catch you !" When he catched you,you both fell on the bed.You laughed and looked at each other.You then went to bathroom to change yourself.

"Good night , Hunnieee ~" You said childish.

"Good night baby." He gave you a good night kiss and you both falled asleep,you in his arms

In the morning,you were in the kitchen preparing the breakfast. When he woke up,he smelled something good and came to the kitchen.He gave you a back hug and placed his head on your shoulder.

"Morning,sweetie."

"Morning sleepy head." You kissed him."Wanna cook with me?" 

"B-but I don't know how to cook."

"It's not hard,silly.Just some eggs,bacon,toast and orange juice." 

"Okay then..let me try."

You both cooked and he did pretty good.

After you ate,you decided that it was better to stay home and cuddle all day since it was raining and he was free.

You were on the couch cuddling when you suddenly spoke.

"Luhan,do you remember what the girls said?That you won't ever notice me."

"They were wrong baby.You are in my heart since then.And don't ever try to get out from here."

"You're being cheesy !"You chuckled. "I think that concert changed my life."

"That concert changed my life too." He kissed you and you cuddled all day.

 


 

 ►A/N : HEEY there ! Here it is ! Sweet Luhan one shot ! I hope it's not too sweet or something..Hope it's what you wanted and hope you liked. Please subscribe and comment . Tell me what you think ! Hwaiting ! ^_________^ 

⇒Sorry for mistakes.