Only You and Me, Hyung

Only You and Me, Hyung

 

Should I talk to Yoochun or Junsu? NO. Especially not that evil boy Changmin. He will make fun of me as long as I live. Oh dear God...what will they think about me?

Jaejoong keep stepping to front and back, sometimes sighing, when finally he give up and throw himself on the bed. Its Sunday morning and he already awaken so early since he can’t sleep properly either. Never in his life he feels so frustrated over something. He need someone to talk with, but his fellow bandmates is not an option. Since he know better whats in s brain. They will mock him to no end. They are all kids in grown up shape.

Wait, theres the leader left. Why dont he talk to Yunho? Hell no, he wont talk to the source of his problem.

Suddenly he remember one of his trusted friend, senior precisely. This senior he think can give him an advice since they have some similarities. And he had learnt so much from this guy back then when he was a rookie. Without second thought, he grab his phone and search a contact.

Shin Hyesung, the lead vocal of Shinhwa, he’s the one.

Calling... Pick it up hyung.. Pick it up...

“Yeoboseoyo”

“Hyung, its me.”

“Joongie, what a surprise? How do you do?”

“I’m fine hyung. Can we meet?”

“Wow, Ok. Just come to my place. I’m off today, fortunately.”

“Thanks hyung, I’ll be there in half hour.”

Speed of light, he run out the dorm and drive his car to Hyesung’s apartment complex. Luckily, other member is still sleeping because they had performance last night. Once he reach there, he made sure nobody can recognize him. He put his cap and wear big dark glasses.

Less than five minutes he had standing infront of Hyesung’s door and now pushing the bell. Seconds later, he heard footsteps approaching and the door opened.

“Jaejoongie!” the elder smile widely to the visitor. “It’s been a long time. I thought you don’t remember me anymore.”

“Hyung-ah” the younger hug the elder briefly. Just to show how much he miss him “I’m sorry, you know how crazy our schedule is”

“Yeah, I nearly got myself killed to. Come, comfort yourself. I’ll make a drink.” Hyesung guide Jaejoong to the living room and leave him putting off all his disguise.

Minutes later, Hyesung stepping in to the living room, joining Jaejoong sitting on the comfort couch and pass him a glass of hot chocolate. Two attractive man sitting next to each other and silently sipping the hot drink. Anybody will gladly do anything just to sit between them. Hyesung the cute little prince and Jaejoong the beautiful boy. Both have amazing voice and they’re both lead vocalist of their band. 

“Well, whats that thing lingering on your head Joongie?” Hyesung starting their conversation.

Putting down his glass, Jaejoong keep silent for next seconds. There’s still ‘do or dont’ war in his head. He inhaled a deep breath before finding a courage to confess.

“Hyung, I think I...” holding his breath and then exhaling ”... I love Yunho” in very low tone. But Hyesung can hear it. He got it crystal clear.

“And?” Hyesung try to dig deeper. He knows Jaejoong is kind of shyguy. Just like him.

“I don’t know hyung. I just realize that I love him to the point it drive me crazy.” He hide his face with his palms. Can’t find any better words to describe what he felt. His heart beat in pain.

But Hyesung know. He’d had it before. And still.

“Its not kind of love our member like to spell out loud every moment. I love him in special way. I want him to be mine and only mine. It hurts me to see him with somebody else.” The beautiful boy throw his hands aside and then starring straight to Hyesung. The cute little prince can see his teary eyes. This must be suffering him much. “Help me hyung. Help me... I’m scare” and his voice cracking of holding his cry. The elder slowly bring the boy into his embrace.

“Joongie, baby. Love is the most beautiful thing we could have. What are you scare of?”

“Geez, hyung. Honestly, I was ready to take all harsh word from you.” The pretty boys eyes redden. Not expecting this treatment from his hyung.

“And why I do that to my lovely dongsaeng?”

“Hyung, why can’t you see? It’s Yunho I’ve fallen for.” Sobbing “We’re both man and...he is my leader, my bandmate. Nobody will accept this kind of love. He must find me disgusting if he know my feeling. I’d rather die if that happen”

“So, he doesn’t know your feeling yet?”

“I don’t know. How can I know?”

“What if he loves you  back? What if he have the same feeling and same fear just like you do?”

“....”

“I know Yunho as well as I know you Joongie. To be honest, I thought you were couple already.” Hyesung let out some chuckle. “I can see his sparkling eyes whenever he saw you. How can you be so blind?” Once he was too blind to and couldn’t see the love that had wait for him for so long.

“But...”

“Love is all about two heart. Screw everything else.” That was the magic word. It did work for him. And he hope the same for Jaejoong.

“So you think...”

“Yes. I’m right behind you.” And Hyesung give the warmest smile to Jaejoong. “You deserve to be happy, Joongie. It doesnt matter man or woman you love. Just listen to your heart.”

The pretty boy is so glad. He did make a right decision to talk to Hyesung. Well, Hyesung is cute little spoiled prince on camera. But off camera, he is the most warm and funny person. Not to mention his motherly attitude towards his dongsaengs. Never he thought Hyesung will fully by his side.

Maybe Hyesung hyung’s right. Love is all about two heart. Screw everything else.

“Then what I have to do Hyung?”

The next hour, Hyesung explaining how Jaejoong have to be bold and patient. If he dont wont to scare the other, he have to make it slow. And he will know if the right time has come. Hyesung also teaching some hints whether Yunho is also in love or not. Just to make Jaejoong sure. But Hyesung himself is sure as heaven. And like a fine disciple, Jaejoong drills all Hyesung words in his brain.

“Got it Joongie? You just need to talk to him. And take everything slow.”

“Yeah, hyung. But will you promise me something?”

“Whats that?”

“Will you keep this secret. You know...Only you and me, hyung.”

“Of course dear. Why I have to blurt it out to everybody?”

“I know I can trust you. Thanks hyung. I owe you so much. But...I’m curious where you had learnt that?”

“I...”

The bell rang before Hyesung could finish his words.

“Wait.”

He walks to the door and open it just to find a handsome guy standing by.

“Hi baby” the man grinned widely.

“Eric-ah..” he lost his words as the handsome man hug him tight  and plant kisses all over his face, and the last kiss on his lips last for seconds. Its just a simple kiss, but the feeling was wonderful. It’s not their first kiss either, but everytime they kissed, Hyesung can feel his heart beat stronger to the point he can’t live without the others touch.

At the other side, Jaejoong drop his jaw to witness such romantic scene before his eyes. He never thought his hyungs, Eric and Hyesung, are lover. Hell no. He was pretty sure these guy fighting and bickering all time. Well, sometimes they could be very close to. But this is beyond imagination. Eric Mun the 4D leader and Shin Hyesung the shy lead vocal and..

Wait... Leader and lead vocal?

“Baby, lets have lunch together.” Eric hadn’t realize theres someone sitting in the living room.

“Eric-ah” Hyesung just get back to his mind “I have a guess”

“Who?” Eric turn his head just to find Jaejoong smiles awkwardly. He then stand up and bow to the man. He remember how Yunho sometimes talk about Shinhwa and how the leader had fight to keep all members united till forever. And Yunho also want it that way. “Jaejoong-ah! Long time no see.” Like nothing happen, he reach the pretty boy and hug him briefly. “How do you do?”

“I’m fine Hyung. Its great to see you again.” While shaking his hand.

“Since you’re here, what if we have lunch together?” Eric throw a wide smile. He also miss the other guy. TVXQ is the best dongsaengs he ever known. They’re all hardworker and sincere.

“I think I cant make it hyung” Its not that he dont want to have lunch with them. But somehow his heart gone extremely bright after seeing those guy. The feeling that he is not alone. And how he wants to see Yunho right here right now.

“I thought you’re with Yunho since..” Eric is trying to say something but Hyesung cut him.

“Jaejoongie..” Hyesung catch an awkward expression of Jaejoong. “Me and Eric..”

“I got it hyung.” Not wanting the elder to be worry, he put his best smile. “I really thankful for your time today. Now excuse me, I have another thing to do.” Putting on all his disguises back. “I’m leaving now. Thank you so much Hyesung hyung. Good bye Eric hyung.” He bow once again and disappear behind the door.

Oh my God! Ricsyung is real!

Jogging in his all way to parking lot.

Standing still, Eric been confused by all the sudden. He waiting for his lover to give some story, or explanation. But the other man dont even utter a single word.

“So, what do you guys been talking?”

Hyesung give a meaningful stare to Eric. He looks like thinking about something before finally he found the right word to say.

“He just asking some advice. Its about lead vocal things” Eric raised his brow, not fully get what his lover means. Then a lamp flashing on his head.

“Come, you said you want to take me lunch.”

“Wait baby. I think I got it.”

“And whats that?”

“I’m just sending off Yunho back then. He also asking me some advice.”

“What advice?”

“Its about leader things.”

Hyesung eyes bewiden. If he translate it correctly...

 

***

“Hyesung hyung!” the guy in the other line sounds panic.

“Wow, Joongie. Calm down boy. What happen?” Hyesung blink his eyes several times. He just awaken from his sleep.

“Oh my God. Oh my God. Hyung, I don’t know how to tell you.”

“Just tell me, what is it?”

“I cant take it slow anymore hyung. Yunho just did something to me last night.”

“Yunho what?!”

“Last night he came to my room, locked the door and.....”

***

“Eric-ah, wake up”  he poking his boyfriend who laying dead beside. “Eric!”

“Mmm..??” he finally blinking.

“Truthfully, what kind of advice you gave to Yunho?”

“What?” Eric is in process, absorbing Hyesung’s words “Oo..that..just a leader thing.” The guy pulling his blanket, trying to get another slumber.

“Eric!”

“All right. He ask me how to get Jaejoong.”

“And what did you said?”

“I told him to attack and knock down.”

With that word, Hyesung facepalm himself.

“Oh my poor Joongie..”

 


 

Thank you for reading my fic. How is it guys? Did you enjoy it? :D

Again, I'm sorry for any mistake since English is not my first language. Comment are loved ;)