Reunited.

To Infinity and Beyond.

 

-Author’s POV-

 

(1997)

You, Hyoyeon, and Eunhyuk were childhood friends. When you and Hyoyeon were 8 while Eunhyuk was 11, Hyoyeon’s family had to leave due to business. “Hyoyeon-ah. I promise I’ll wait for you.” You said. Hyoyeon smiled. “Neh, me too.” Hyukjae said.

You three made the six pointed star sign which you three always make when you make promises. Hyoyeon’s mom came. “Hyoyeon-ah. We must go now.” Hyoyeon nodded and tried not to cry. “I’ll miss you Jung Hwa and Hyukjae oppa.” Her eyes can’t take it anymore then she cried onto her mother’s shoulders.

A tear fell from your eye. Hyukjae saw it then patted your back then said “We’ll see her again.”

(2012, at the times when Hyoyeon is at DWTS)

You are a famous dance partner now. You looked at the picture of you three. *I’ll see you soon*. You smiled then went to your dance room to meet the girl you will dance with in Dancing With the Stars Season 2.

You walked inside the dance room and saw a blonde girl. She smiled then bowed. *I recognize that smile* “Annyeonghaseyo~ I am Kim Hyoyeon~” she said. Your eyes widened. “K-Kim H-Hyoyeon?” you reaasured if your heard it right. She nodded.

*Hyoyeon-ah. We meet again.* You smiled then bowed also. “Hyoyeon-ah. Remember me? Kim Jung Hwa?” you asked her, hoping for a yes. Hyoyeon thought for a while making you nervous. She smiled then nodded. “Of course I remember you Jung Hwa!” she smiled then hugged you.

“You did wait for me. I thought you’ll break your promise and forget about me...” she pouted. “i would never forget you Hyoyeon.” You said then she smiled. “Let’s start dancing so we can finish and visit Hyukjae.” You said then she nodded.

After a few hours, Hyoyeon finally mastered the dance. “Change your clothes first. You might get sick.” You said to Hyoyeon. “Yes appa.” She joked. You threw a towel at her then she dodged it. “Meet you at the lobby!” she shouted then left.

After you took a shower, you went to the lobby seeing Hyoyeon sitting on the couch. “Kaja. Where’s Hyukjae?” You asked. “At “SM: The Cafe.” She went outside then went to SM: The Cafe. You followed her.

“Hyukjae hyung/oppa!” you both shouted then Eunhyuk turned to your direction. “Hey! Jung Hwa, nice to see you again! Hyoyeon, damn you got curves now.” Eunhyuk complimented then winked. Hyoyeon blushed “Thanks.”

“Hey, are you two free later? Let’s go around Seoul.” You asked them. “I’m busy later.” Hyukjae said. “I’m free.” Hyoyeon said. “Jinja? Well let’s go out after 5 pm. See you at SM’s Lobby.” You said then left. “Hyoyeon-ah, I’ll be leaving. Bye.” Hyukjae left. After a while, Hyoyeon also left.

It’s past 5 so you went to the lobby. “Hyoyeon-ah! Have you been waiting long?” you asked. She shook her head. “I just arrived.” She smiled. “Let’s go.” You said then she nodded.

You walked around the streets of Seoul. You bought street foods and random stuffs. You saw a bracelet with a message “To infinity and beyond”. You bought three of them then continued walking with Hyoyeon.

“Let’s buy something for Eunhyuk oppa. He’ll sulk if we don’t bring home something for him.” She said then looked for something. After 20 minutes, “I can’t find anything.” She pouted. “Ah I’m sure he’ll understand if we don’t buy him one. He’s a grown man now.” You said and Hyoyeon laughed.

7 pm arrived. “Let’s eat dinner. What do you want?” you asked her. “Let’s just eat bulgogi.” She said then you ordered for bulgogi. You both ate it. “Thanks Jung Hwa for today.” She smiled. “You’re welcome Hyo.” You smiled.

After eating, you went to SNSD’s dorm. Hyoyeon said thanks again then went inside SNSD’s dorm. You remembered something. You knocked on the door. “Yes?” Hyoyeon opened the door. You gave the bracelet to her. “I bought three of those. One for me, one for you and one for Hyukjae.” She smiled. “Gomawo. We’re friends to infinity and beyond.” She smiled then closed the door.

You walked to SUJU’s dorm. You knocked on the door. “Oh hey Jung Hwa.” Eunhyuk opened the door. You gave him the bracelet. “Oh Jung Hwa.... I thought you both would forget me... Thanks bro.” He put it on. “Friends to infinity and beyond.” You bro fist with him. “Bye hyung.” You left.

You got home then jumped on the bed. *To Infinity and Beyond.*

And with that, you fell asleep.

 

________________________________________________________________

LOL Sorry for the lame name of the cafe. SM: The Cafe. /killed for being so lame.