Diferrent World

Decorate My Life

 

“Young master, please wake up or you will be late.” The maid said with low voice but her face look horrified as ever.

Chanhee groan and pull the warm blanket to cover his face. The maid bites her lips nervously, scare that the Young master of Chaebol company would be mad at her and fired her right away.

“Young master, please wake up.” The maid pleading at him.

“Ahhh!! You’re disturbing me! “ Chanhee yell and shot her a sharp glare. The maid becomes small.

Chanhee ruffle his hair angrily. “What time is it.” He said.

“N-nine o’clock m-master” She said with trembling voice.

Chanhee wide his eyes. “Dammit!” Chanhee curse before looking at the scared maid. “This is all your fault! You didn’t wake me early!” he yells at her.

“B-but m-master I ha—“ before she could finish her talk Chanhee cut her.

“How dare you talk back at me!” Chanhee said . “You’re fired!” he said before walking away from the shocked maid.

After taking a light shower, Chanhee head back to his room and found Butler Yong is bowing at him. Chanhee roll his eyes and wear his shirt quickly.

“What do you want old man..” Chanhee said to Butler Yong.

Butler Yong smile at him. Butler Yong had used to Chanhee behavior and that's why he doesn’t care much when Chanhee talk down to him, he has served for the family for almost 30 years and love Chanhee like his own son.

“Young master, you have fired 9 maids this month.” Butler Yong said while keeping lowering his head.

Chanhee snorted. “So?” he said.

“She was poor, I think you should reconsider her punishment” Butler Yong said softly.

Chanhee glare at him. “That's her own problem not mine!” Chanhee yell.

Butler Yong sighed, he knows that Chanhee would act like this. “ Young master, you have to be nice to the other people, what will you do if yo—“ Chanhee cut him. “Shut up! You are so noisy!” Chanhee said before slamming the door, leave the old heartbroken Butler alone.

Chanhee head to the Dining Room and saw the food is prepared for him , the maid line up and bowing at him.

Chanhee take a seat and look at the food. The maid comes to him and put the food on his plate.

“Today we have best Italian food for breakfast” The chef said proudly while standing beside Chanhee.

“We have Spaghetti, Pasta, Lasagne, Tortellini, Bruschetta, Ravio—“ Before the chef could finish his words Chanhee cut.

“Throw them away, I don’t want it.” Chanhee said while throwing the napkin away.

 The chef looks shocked. “B-but y-young m-ma—“ The chef stuttered. Chanhee glare at him.

“I said throw it away. All of them!” Chanhee said while leaning his back against the chair. The maid bowed at him before taking the food away from the table. The chef bowed at Chanhee.

“Young master, forgive me for preparing those foods.” The chef said .

“Forget it, bring me bread” Chanhee said , look annoyed.

The chef looks at him. “W-what k-kind of b-bread?” he said look terrified while looking at Chanhee.

Chanhee glare at him. “How should I know! Just give me bread!” Chanhee yell.

“I will bring it Young master!” the chef bowed at him again before running towards the Kitchen.

“What a low-life retard” Chanhee mumbled.

 


 

“Choi Jong-Hyun” The professor called .

“Here!”

“Han Chae-Won”

“Here!”

“Lee Byung-Hun”  

“Lee Byung-Hun?” he called again, there a silence. The professor looks around the hall. He furrowed his eyebrow.

“Where is Lee Byung-Hun?” he asks. The student just looks at each other.

Suddenly, the door opens widely, revealing the sweaty blonde hair man.

 “H-here…” Byunghun said while catching his breath. All the eyes looked at him.

“Lee Byung-Hun, do you know what time is it now?” The middle-aged professor asks.

Byunghun bowed at the professor.”I’m sorry Prof! I will never be late again” he said. The professor sighed heavily.

“Alright, you can take a seat but make sure to make me an assignment about the history of architecture as a punishment and send me at tomorrow morning” The professor said.

Byunghun bow at him again. “Thank you Prof! I will make sure to make your assignment!” Byunghun said before walking towards the empty seat. The professor just shook his head lightly.

Daniel nudges at Byunghun. Byunghun look at him while muttering ‘what?’ and look back at the Professor before note down all the point he has given.

“There's no way in hell you could finish the assignment by tomorrow, you should make an excuse” Niel whisper lowly.

“It’s okay, I’m sure I can finish the assignment” Byunghun mumbled lowly sound uninterested by Niel question.

“You have a ‘tight schedule’ you know!” Niel raised his voice a bit and look back at the Professor scared that he might get caught talking. Last time, he has been caught talking with Minsoo and the consequence is not that nice.

Byunghun ruffled his hair lightly. “I can take my time…” Byunghun look at Niel. “Now, if you mind can you please stop talking or both of us will be in trouble” Byunghun said and look back at the front.

Niel huffed angrily. “Fine!” Niel said and cross his arm together.

 


 

“Young master, where did you want to go? I can take you there” The driver said and speeding his movement as Chanhee.

Chanhee open the door and look at the driver. “I might not be able to have dinner but make sure to prepare supper for me!” Chanhee said.

“But young master, you have no license ” The driver said , look almost desperate because of Chanhee intractability.

“So what! I don’t care! Now leave me alone!”Chanhee yell before get in the car and drove away.

“YOUNG MASTER!” The driver yells before taking his phone and called the president.

 


 

The class end quickly than Byunghun ever thought, Byunghun take his things before walk away and suddenly he heard Niel calling him. He turns back and saw Niel and Minsoo are walking toward him.

“What?” Byunghun said as soon they arrived.

“Do you know that Sungyeol held an exclusive party!” Niel said while smiling widely.

“So?” Byunghun said.

“Sungyeol, ask you to attend at the party” Minsoo spoke.

Byunghun look at them. “No way, I’m busy”.

“You can take a day off” Minsoo said, although Minsoo knows that Byunghun would never take a day off.

“No” Byunghun said casually.

“Awww, come on I heard that the President of Chaebol son is going to attend.” Niel said.

 “Like I care..”Byunghun said while scratching his neck. “Oh no! I have to go now! See you guys tomorrow!” Byunghun said and run off towards the café that he working on.

Both Niel and Minsoo just look at each other, pitied by their friend's fate. 

 

 

 


 

Author Note

The first chapter is out! 

Sorry if it boring because in this chapter i only introducing Chanhee and Byunghun~

forgive me if there any typo or mistake because i'm typing at the speed of rocket. -LOL xD-

anyway thanks for subscribing and reading! ^.^