Prologue

A Day in the Life of EXO

Prologue (because there's no need for 23 million teasers)

Everyday’s a normal day for EXO.

    Each day was filled with Tao attacking Kris with aegyos for the latest Gucci products, Chanyeol happy-virusing everyday, Baekhyun eating bacon day and night, Luhan being all girly and weak, Sehun being the cool yet playful maknae, Suho being the angel leader, Lay composing non-stop and forgetting everything each second he speaks like he has dementia, Chen practicing his high notes, breaking some windows while at it and trolling the members, Xiumin stuffing his mouth with meat buns without getting sick or fat, Kai ripping his shirt off for every y dance he does and calling every thinkable girl he knows home every night, and D.O being a naggy umma and giving everyone headaches.
    
Or so EXOtics thought.
    
    With the help of close sources, hidden cameras and professional paparazzi, information and footages were gathered to summarise a day in the life of EXO rolling around their dorms like a buffalo.

Want to know what their real daily life is like? Is your perspective of them going to be the same or will you view them differently after you’re finished?

Read at your own risk.