Start!

Yeolkitty's Adventures

Start!

 

 

Ring Ring Ring Ring

--

A small groan scaped from the mouth of the creature tussling under the tangled blankets and pillows. He succesfully got out of the puzzle he made while he was sleeping, he reached out a hand to turn of his blaring alarm. He didn't want to get up yet and the sunlight streaming out of his window illuminating and warming his face is too good to not be taken advantage of. When he was comfortably tucked once more under his blanket and was about to fall asleep again something very important popped up on his mind. Right, it was his first day of school today..

 

His first day of school-- ever.

 

The creature slowly opened his eyes, slightly squinting them because of the sunlight. He sat up on his bed, a beautiful gummy smile spread on his face as he yawns and stretches.

 

"First day of school~ First day eveeer~"

 

The boy sang while getting up. He stretched his body one more time before skipping into the bathroom to get ready. He stripped off all of his clothes placed it in the hamper and slid inside the glass door covering the shower.  As he turned the shower nub and the warm water coming from the shower head caressed his body scenes of what happened on the night of his birthday came into his mind.

A small smile graced his lips when he remembered how his supposed to be happy birthday almost turned into a feud. Don't get him wrong, he never wanted his family to fight. All he wanted was to be able to go out and study somewhere else aside from their 'safe sanctuary for angels like you'  like his brother says.

He remembered how happy his parents were when he asked for permission saying thing like 'oh my baby wants to finally leave the nest!'  he doesn't understand it though 'cause its not like he's gonna leave forever,  and how horrified his hyung was, shouting 'no! my brother will not go to an unsafe place without me!' and chanyeol butting in saying 'yeollie-hyung if you go out you'll die!!' which only made things worst because his brother looked even more horiffied  than before and started arguing with their parents. It was a good thing the argument was stopped when they noticed their baby quivering and sniffing at the sidelines wathching them shouting at each other. In the end his hyung lost to the argument and gave up also giving his permission to his cute not-so-little dongsaeng to go and study outside and make friends his brother made sure to tell him to stay away from creepy people and him nodding cutely at his hyung.

The boy turned of the shower when he was clean enough and dried himself with a white fluffy towel. He soon got dressed and got back to his room to fetch his luggage that was already set since the night of his ticket to freedom-- well from his house of course. Making his way down the living room and humming hapilly he continued to skip to the huge wooden door, opening it and peeking slightly when he saw all of their servents lined up and ready to greet him goodbye he teared up a bit- touched, and got out of their house *cough*mansion*cough* smiling at every servant while making his way to the car (his brother was complaining and crying through the phone about how he couldn't drive his dongsaeng to school)

 

'so out of character'

 

the boy giggled to himself while getting in the car.

 

"are we ready to go young master?"

their ever so loyal butler Tao asked. The boy, embarassed for getting caught giggling to himself blushed cutely and only nodded his head at the tall panda. They soon drove off and made their way to his new school. His heart was thumping for he was excited to finally meet and interact with people outside their home and was also terribly nervous.

 

 

 

Woollim School of Arts for Boys

Infinite House

--

"Hey guys the director told me that a new student will be moving in today.."

A hamster looking guy with small eyes said while walking in front of the four guys sitting comfortably on the couch munching on their bread and cereals while watching tv. He looked back at the guys eating. No one was listening. His small eyes turned into slits as he eyed his fellow housemates/dorm mates.

"Yah! Guys listen to me!"

Sunggyu shouted as he glares at the boys. Everyone's eyes snapped over to the angry hamster mouth slightly agape as they were startled. At the left side of the couch a guy dressed in green snickered at the other three and returned his attention to the tv. Sunggyu was definitely pissed now. He walked over the dino looking guy and smacked him at the back of his head. Sunggyu wasn't normally easily angered, all he does is nag but he doesn't like it when nobody listens to important thing like this.

"Gyu gee gee~ its not really that important you know.." the dino kid said while rubbing the spot sunggyu just smacked. the other boys nodding their head in agreement

"Babo! it is important! He's going to live with us you know"

He walked along the boys like a scary military sergent until he halts at the faced purple dancer glaring up at him. He looked like he was about to say something when suddenly there was a knock on the door. The five boys looked at the door expectantly-- well only four because myungsoo the other guy with jet black hair and peircing eyes just stared blankly at the wooden door. The door suddenly opens halfway and a tall stuttering boy peeked in. Everyone looked over to him and sunggyu ushered him to go in. 

When the new boy walked inside completely there was a sudden changed of atmosphere inside the room, lights too- it suddenly became much brighter. The boy has his slender hand gripped tightly on his bag strap while the other was busy playing with the hem of his shirt. His hazel brown eyes wide as he takes in the image of the four boys staring at him, blushing and tearing up a bit unconsciously making his eyes glisten and sparkle under the living room lights. It took all as a little sniffle from the boy for sunggyu to loose his anger, Donwoo squeeled in delight and rushed over the cute male. The boy shivered a bit when dongwoo got near him. All of the boys are standing up now. Completely mesmerized by the beauty in front of them.

"You must be our new housemate, huh? welcome to infinte i'm Woohyun." A boy with a greasy smile walked towards him and reached out a hand to be shaked but the boy took a step back in alarm, doe eyes quivering at him. Woohyun frowned, but kept his hands out. After a minute the cute boy took a deep breath and relaxed, nodding his head and taking woohyun's hands in his. Woohyun smiled bright, not noticing the glares he was receiving from the other guys.

"n-neh.. Annyeong Lee Sungyeol imnida.. uhh where is sunggyu-ssi?" Sungyeol smiled and tilted his head to the side making woohyun want to hug him tightly and put him inside his pocket. He squeeks. Apparently the other guys wanted to do the same. Hearing sungyeol say his name sunggyu quickly pushed woohyun away who bumped into the jumping dino, woohyun muttering things under his breath 'stupid hamster'. Seeing the advantage on the situation sunggyu quickly wrapped an arm around the other shoulders smiling his eye smile when he saw the other blush.

"Yes, I'm Sunggyu.. Kim Sunggyu. What took you so long Yeollie-ah?" Sunggyu cooed at Sungyeol. Taken aback by his sudden nickname sungyeol blushed before staring down at the floor, his feet shuffling in his spot. Sunggyu can literally hear growls coming from the other guys except for donwoo who was still skipping happily around sungyeol while giggling like an idiot. Sunggyu fist pumped in his mind for being a smartass. Sungyeol perked up at the sound and looked over to Hoya and Myungsoo who was now smiling at him (like perfect little angels they were) and gave them a shy smile and a cute wave before looking down again blushing, biting his plump bottom lip as he swayed in his place which made the two smile even brighter. Sunggyu and Woohyun not liking what was happening glared at the other two who simply smirked back at them

"u-uhm, so.. can you please take me to my room now?" Sungyeol asked when he decided to stop swaying. Dongwoo then suddenly jumped in front of him while smiling. He almost fell backwards until the dino boy took him by the arm and lead him to his room. The four boys who was left in the leaving room quickly picked up sungyeol's other things and followed them up stairs to his room which unfortunately for the other three guys was next to the happy dino's room and another empty room at the end of the hall. They were all laughing and giggling, telling each other jokes.

 

'It's my first day and i already met four nice people. I hope we get along well' Sungyeol thought to himself while laughing at a lame joke dongwoo told him.

 

Oh Lee Sungyeol.. you dont know what fate got for you~

 

 

 

Hello guys :)

So sorry for the spelling and the grammar.. im not an expert at things like this T_T

 

So..

What do you thing about the opening chapter?

I hope its not confusing ou guys and i hope you like it too!!

 

hahaha :))

Please comment and Subscribe.

Thanks :D